Picking Peaches YUM!!

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Picking Peaches YUM!!

We had a lovely morning picking the most delicious peaches in Lady Lake. Very easy picking as the trees are low and the fruit is abundant. They should be picked out soon so get over there and enjoy. Take CR 466 across 441/27 which becomes Lemon Street and take the first left onto Lk Griffin Rd.
A couple of miles down that road you will see a sign (on the left) that says pick your own peaches; follow the long drive to a green barn and have fun.

Home Page
Old 05-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Veteran member

Do they sell peaches, too, or is it strictly pick your own? Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
We had a lovely morning picking the most delicious peaches in Lady Lake. Very easy picking as the trees are low and the fruit is abundant. They should be picked out soon so get over there and enjoy. Take CR 466 across 441/27 which becomes Lemon Street and take the first left onto Lk Griffin Rd.
A couple of miles down that road you will see a sign (on the left) that says pick your own peaches; follow the long drive to a green barn and have fun.

Home Page
Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Sage

duffysmom, we went to The Markets of Marion yesterday and bought produce. A few people there had peaches for sale but they were so expensive I hesitated to buy any. Two vendors had peaches advertised as "Georgia peaches" and behind the counter were the shipping boxes with "South Carolina peaches" written on them. My friend and I both laughed and my husband dared me to spend that much on peaches.

Just seeing the peaches made me start craving a good peach. Thank you, thank you for the information. I know where I'm going tomorrow!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.