World of Beers

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

The only thing I saw in the local papers was that WOB would be serving German beers in Spanish Springs during Oktoberfest. I assumed that they would just have some kind of mobile bar there. Was there a story that said they were going to open a permanent store?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Veteran member

Going into Banner Mercantile building as they are centralizing everything to Sumter Landing store.
Yes, it was in the DS.

Dr. Seuss
Old 10-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhdleo View Post
Where will they be located in SS?
I think the article in The Sun stated they were going to locate in the space Banner Mercantile is vacating.

I am not a big beer drinker but occasionally I like a pint of English, Bodington (sp?) on draught ( I believe that is the Brit spelling) and also a German, Spaten.

The atmosphere at WOB is conducive to the enjoyment of that occasional beer and Spanish Springs is much more convenient so I may find occasional becoming more like frequent.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.