curious

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Sage
Default curious

After having spent 5 wonderful days @ TV, (yes I drank the water), I consider myself an official wannabe. One question comes to mind, however, are UPS, DHL, and FEDEX allowed to deliver to homes in TV???
Old 10-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Sage
Default no problem....

Mulli....

No problem with home delivery by these express mail companies. As you may have noticed or read on this site, TV is not truly a gated community. The roads (in Sumter) are county roads. The gates are deterrents and these delivery trucks have to hit a button to get thru the gates. On any given day, as I look up and down my block, I usually see several service/contractor vehicles doing business. It's a Florida thing.

For USPS, there are large parcel boxes at each postal station. Your carrier will leave a key for a parcel in your mailbox.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Village07. We have yet to open our post office box function. (Pay and get started.) Is it an option, since we are snowbirds to have our mail forwarded to Fruitwood Post Office, general delivery and pick it up there? Do you know anyone who has done this? I will be mailing ebay items daily there anyway.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Fedex and UPS has delivered to our home without any problems. You have no need to worry!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Gold member

YES they can
Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
After having spent 5 wonderful days @ TV, (yes I drank the water), I consider myself an official wannabe. One question comes to mind, however, are UPS, DHL, and FEDEX allowed to deliver to homes in TV???
Mulligan..I have sent lots of packages to Kathi's house in Hadley..Thank God she is kind enough to let me do this, it saves me lots of time when I get to TV..
I know it's not a problem!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.