Pest Control Services

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Gold member
Default Pest Control Services

I'm working on getting all of our services in line when we close on 9/6. Any advice on Pest Control services. How often, What kind of services and monthly costs.

Thanks

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 08-21-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna32162 View Post
I'm working on getting all of our services in line when we close on 9/6. Any advice on Pest Control services. How often, What kind of services and monthly costs.

Thanks

First off, a big Ohio Welcome to The Villages!

I'm sure others will chime in the their opinions, but what I've seen so far is about $60-70 for a single pest control application/visit, or about $300/yr. for an annual contract. Most folks seem to go with packages that include Pest, Lawn, and Shrub/Tree (fertilizer/pest control/etc.). Most offer packages from $590-700/yr. Usually, the package deal will save you some money vs. individual annual contracts. Some also offer mowing as well, for an additional fee, figure $10-12/wk. for a smaller inside lot, $15-20/wk. for a larger or corner lot.
If buying a used home, you will need to consider annual termite inspections and a termite bond as well (gives you $$ protection in case of infestation). Annual inspections run $100-150, Treatment and Bond run $400-600. If you want to know who I've contracted with for a package send me a PM and I'll be happy to tell you about them. Hope this helps a bit.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Sage

Superior services at 1-800- pest control. We have been with them for thee years and they have been perfect for bugs,termite annual treatments, weeds fertilizer and more for only 600 dollars per year.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.