Boat Parking/Storage in the villages?

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2017, 07:59 AM
Default Boat Parking/Storage in the villages?

Hi all! Coming down for lifestyle preview in April, thinking about relocating there when I retire next year. I was wondering, can I bring my 20' fishing boat with me? I do t want to keep it at the house in plain view, just wondering if the villages area has anyplace to park and store boats or RVs?

Thanks!

Gary
Old 01-18-2017, 08:18 AM

Believe it or not, my husband keeps his 18' boat in the garage on it's trailer. It has a folding hitch, and he did have to remove the lip at the entrance to make sure it got in through the door. We live in a Lantana. He backs in very carefully! It takes up half the garage, but no storage fees. There are also a few storage places near the Villages, such as Ft. Knox on Rolling Acres, where they let you park vehicles. You would not be allowed to leave it parked at the house, rules.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpnfish View Post
Hi all! Coming down for lifestyle preview in April, thinking about relocating there when I retire next year. I was wondering, can I bring my 20' fishing boat with me? I do t want to keep it at the house in plain view, just wondering if the villages area has anyplace to park and store boats or RVs?

Thanks!

Gary
From The District Web Site:

RV Rental Spaces:
The District offers residents the opportunity to rent an RV space in two lots located in The Villages. The Industrial Lot located off of Rolling Acres Road offers 20, 30, 40, and 50 foot spaces for a monthly charge. The Alhambra Lot located on El Camino Real near the Village of Alhambra also offers 20, 30, and 40 foot spaces for the same monthly charge. The monthly RV rental fee will appear on your utility/amenity bill. For temporary spaces, residents can pay in advance at the Customer Service Center.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:31 AM
Sage

There are a couple more possibilities: 1. On 466 between Walmart and 301, 2. On 466A at Micro Racetrack Rd.
Closed Thread

Tags
wondering, boat, villages, house, plain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.