Classifieds

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Default Classifieds

Why can't I find contact information on posted ads? I would like to ask questions and make a purchase but am getting very frustrated. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have used this site in the past and never had a problem. Thanks to anyone who can shed light on this problem!
Old 12-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Default me too

I had the same problem, was told to sign out and back in to TOTV and in the ad there is an area on the right that will have an area that says contact seller. Click on it and it will give you the phone number.
I have solved this issue for ads that I post by putting my contact info in the body of the ad that is used to describe the item. This is in addition to the area where it is put when starting to post an ad.
Hope this helps.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:10 PM

I've logged in and out several times. I will try putting my info in the body. Thanks for replying!
Old 12-08-2016, 09:46 AM

I had the same problem even though I was logged in. Finally I had to contact TOTV administration and provide them with my name and password and they made an internal correction and now I can see the contact buttons when logged in.
Closed Thread

Tags
problem, wrong, light, shed, site

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.