Best Local Health Care Plans?

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Default Best Local Health Care Plans?

Will (hopefully) be moving to TV soon. My new employer will inevitably be offering a selection of different health care plans. Which are the best? Any to avoid? I would only be interested in plans that could be used in/around TV. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Eternal Member

I think it would be better if we knew what health plans your new employer will be offering before we start telling you which ones are best or worst.

The plans I had with Aetna in NJ as a retiree were not the same as the ones offered in the Villages area. Something I did not know until after I moved here. It took two years to straighten things out.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Default Re: Best Local Health Care Plans?

I'm not quite there yet, so I'm not sure what plans they'll be offereing. That's why I was wondering what some of the local ones might be, so I can start investigating in advance, and getting different opinions on what ones are good and what ones to avoid. We have Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield now, which is great, but I doubt that will be an option here. Thanks
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.