Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Default Newbie

Hi folks - I am 6 weeks in TV now and still having a hard time hookin up with ladies leagues that play 18 holes on the championship courses. I ask and I ask but can't find them. If you are, or know of ladies leagues that play the championship courses on a regular schedule, please call or email me. Female, 50's, a real lot of fun, (reference upon request, teeHheeee) and trending a 18 handicap. Thank you.

Patti

patmelchionno@gmail.com

PS - also looking for some good poker games and darts.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Sage

Hello there Patti. I can't help you with the golf league but just wanted to welcome you to TV and to the Talk of the Villages. I'd call the country clubs or golf courses if it were me. Maybe someone there can help. B.K.

http://www.golfthevillages.com/championship-golf/
Old 05-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Sage
Default Ladies Day

I have played in Men's Day quite a bit and it is a terrific way to meet folks. The same exists for Ladies, I believe every Wed. Next time you in a country club ask about it.

My first Men's Day in TV was the Tuesday after the NY Giants beat my (18-0) NE Patriots.

After finding my way around, met my playing partner, we decided to take his cart that day.

I drove over to where he was parked and you guessed it, NY Yankees and NY Giants stickers and banners everywhere. We had a ball, it was a helpful part of my grieving process
Old 05-11-2010, 12:58 PM

Seems maybe you guys and this site gave me just what I needed, a "welcome" and a boot in the butt to "JUST DO IT", like Nike says! I went down to the Sales Office and asked for a crash course in making tee-times and playing some golf. They were wonderful down there and I am happy to report I kinda sorta know what I am doing now. I "viewed" courses in the next three days and found the closest championship course to me had 2 females playing at 8AM on Friday. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin 'bout! I signed up and will be there with bells on. Thanks for the kick in the arse! Fore-----------
Old 05-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMilkyWay View Post
Seems maybe you guys and this site gave me just what I needed, a "welcome" and a boot in the butt to "JUST DO IT", like Nike says! I went down to the Sales Office and asked for a crash course in making tee-times and playing some golf. They were wonderful down there and I am happy to report I kinda sorta know what I am doing now. I "viewed" courses in the next three days and found the closest championship course to me had 2 females playing at 8AM on Friday. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin 'bout! I signed up and will be there with bells on. Thanks for the kick in the arse! Fore-----------
Hit 'em long and straight!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.