Problem??

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Default Problem??

Bought in Glenbrook and then Sold my house in 2weeks!!!! Was NOT expecting that! Now the problem-- daughter is senior in high school!!!! Has there ever been an exception to the under 19 rule? thanks
Old 09-03-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsned View Post
Bought in Glenbrook and then Sold my house in 2weeks!!!! Was NOT expecting that! Now the problem-- daughter is senior in high school!!!! Has there ever been an exception to the under 19 rule? thanks
Isn't that how it always seems to go.....when you don't want a sale to happen fast it does and when you need it to happen fast is takes forever.
Sorry I don't know the answer to your question.
Suzanne
Old 09-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,369 Times in 2,397 Posts

Rules are rules. Once exceptions begin when do they stop?
Old 09-03-2011, 10:59 AM

I think I was just venting on the situation, you are so right!!! This house should have taken until March to sell, we were even going to stop showing during the winter. Oh well I will make it work! Thanks for the reply
Old 09-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Doesn't hurt to make inquiries. I'd start with your Villages realtor and get suggestions on how to solve your problem. He or she should be able to point you in the right direction.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Sage

Strictly speaking, by the rules, I would guess you might have to rent outside The Villages for a year.

I definitely would do some sort of appeal to the Villages management to try and make an exception.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm just wondering where she would attend school if she were allowed to live with you in Glenbrook?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Veteran member

Why not rent in the town you live in now this way your daughter can graduate with her friends P.S. whos your realtor does he work in jersey
Old 09-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Default Daughter

Yes that is what I am going to do, send hubby down and our daughter and I will rent until school is out. You are right I don't know where she would go anyway---can't go to Villages school as I don't work in Villages. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.