Moving in Feb to Pine Ridge, Info on Cable/Internet

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2017, 03:35 PM
Default Moving in Feb to Pine Ridge, Info on Cable/Internet

We are moving into a new home in Pine Ridge in February. Wondering what is the best Cable/Internet provider in the area? Also, best places to buy Golf Cart.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:55 PM

Bright house
Old 01-17-2017, 09:29 PM

We just moved to Pine Hills. For cable and internet service, we contacted Select Choice at 352-702-0949. They have a retail store near Spanish Springs. They are an independent retailer, representing all of the major cable and internet providers in our area, and they can help you to decide which is best for your needs. We chose Direct TV (because of the free 12 months NFL football package) and Century Link. For your golf cart, go to The Villages Golf Cars. They have the best selection, offer custom options galore, and also have fully staffed service centers conveniently located throughout the Villages.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:31 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpw46 View Post
We are moving into a new home in Pine Ridge in February. Wondering what is the best Cable/Internet provider in the area? Also, best places to buy Golf Cart.
Carts and Clubs in Ocala. They make a great cart and the quality is head and shoulders above The Villages carts.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2017, 04:59 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

I highly recommend The Villages Golf Cart garage at Lake Sumter Landing. They still have some 2014 Yamaha gas carts that were used in the Lifestyle program. I bought one last year and couldn't be more pleased. Fully refurbed and warranted. Go take a look. And welcome to Pine Ridge!
Old 01-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Also, went with Brighthouse ( now Spectrum) because they don't demand a contract and offer 200 MBPS internet service. Very responsive to any problems (like contractors cutting the cable).
Old 01-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

For a golf cart, don't buy until you've been to this place.

Showroom of many golf cars - Village Discount Golf Car

For internet and TV, south of 466A you have a choice of Comcast, Brightview (now called Spectrum) or Centurylink for internet and TV and home phone. For TV only you can add satellite providers Directv and Dish Network. If you're a sports fan like myself, I have Directv and Centurylink for internet and telephone.

I would suggest getting use to the 'search' button at the top of the page. When I moved here 6 years ago I had a notebook full of phone numbers for a handyman, plumbers, electricians, painters, landscapers, etc. You've got the time now, don't waste it. I had the inside of my place painted the day after closing, way before the furniture arrived. Plan ahead.
Closed Thread

Tags
moving, ridge, cable/internet, pine, cart

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.