New to Village of Glenbrook

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Default New to Village of Glenbrook

My husband and I just closed on a house in Glenbrook (Dec.) and will be coming back/forth & settling sometime in May. We are from the Chesapeake Bay area of Virginia. We are very lucky in that we have dear friends already in the Villages and have met some very lovely neighbors.

Our neighbors have told us about activities that take place on our street, however, I was also wondering about the Glenbrook area as a whole. Are there any special activities that take place? Special events or such?? It is a lovely neighborhood with a beautiful golf course, country club and so much more close by. We are very happy with our choice!!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Smile

Congratulations! My husband and I rented for a week in Glenbrook last Oct. and really liked the location and well kept neighborhood landscaping. I know that there is a Glenbrook Village Social Club, you can try Google or look up that Virginia Trace website that lists all the clubs in TV. We are new too, and live in Summerhill. We used the Summerhill pool when we rented in Glenbrook, never knowing that we would move to Summerhill! You will love the proximity to Southern Trace shopping and dining! Plus, library and banks just across 466 and easy access to the golf cart trails. I use cartingthevillages.com to find my way around, but still get lost....

Welcome!!

Check out: virginiatrace.com for club info
Old 01-27-2013, 09:59 PM

Thanks so much for the info. We are starting to find our way around better by and by!! Hope to be full time by late spring or early summer but we love it more and more each time we come back!!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Gold member

Congratulations to you and your husband! Yes you will love it here. I am from Chesapeake, Va (Western Branch). Good luck to you!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:36 PM

Thanks so much, one of my grandmothers lived in Churchland and we used to go to Coleman's every Christmas so I am a little familiar with that area!! Happy to be here!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.