Where is "what's happening"?

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2016, 10:11 AM
Default Where is "what's happening"?

I'm looking for one comprehensive place that shows ALL activities taking place in the villages. Not the clubs but things like farmers markets, activities in the squares, craft shows, etc. suggestions anyone?
Old 10-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,034 Times in 364 Posts

Http:// The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Active Adult 55+ Retirement Community

Click on community calender. Quite a bit of information available there.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkbart4@gmail.com View Post
I'm looking for one comprehensive place that shows ALL activities taking place in the villages. Not the clubs but things like farmers markets, activities in the squares, craft shows, etc. suggestions anyone?
The Villages Sun newspaper has all that stuff and can be delivered to your driveway for about $60 a year, a great bargain. I got hooked when we had our Lifestyle stay back in 2011 we found a newspaper everyday in the driveway. I never read the paper back home, but here it actually pertains to me and my life.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
The Villages Sun newspaper has all that stuff and can be delivered to your driveway for about $60 a year, a great bargain. I got hooked when we had our Lifestyle stay back in 2011 we found a newspaper everyday in the driveway. I never read the paper back home, but here it actually pertains to me and my life.
I agree. This forum is not owned or run by The Villages. You can pick up The Recreation News at any rec center. It comes in The Daily Sun on Thursday...but still...there are SO MANY THINGS to do, especially when you begin to make friends.

Tags
activities, place, shows, things, clubs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.