Great! - No More Robo Calls

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Joe, what about customer service with Vonage? My dealings with Century Link Customer Service have always been immediate and excellent. I also like the fact that they have the three ways of connecting; i.e. Chat Line, Phone and Internet.
If you are happy with CenturyLink, I would stay put. I only contacted Vonage customer service once and was not totally impressed even though they fixed the problem. They said I changed a setting but I didn't agree.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 08-14-2016, 07:29 PM
Veteran member

I've had it up here in North Carolina with my AT&T DSL VOIP phone line and it worked great. I switched to Time Warner for internet and VOIP phone (long story) and NoMoRoBo absolutely does nothing now. Apparently they work well with some ISPs and not so well with others.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:59 AM
Sage

I just want everyone to know that I posted this about nomorobo as many people always complained about getting unwanted calls. I am not a rep but it worked for me.

I receive no benefit from this service so if it works for you, great!!! If not, you right back to "business as usual".

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

Tags
call, calls, nomorobo, phone, registry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.