International Tabletop Day April 29th

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2017, 10:08 PM
Default International Tabletop Day April 29th

Warm up those dice and dust off your meeples, International Tabletop Day is set for April 29th. So clear your calendars now, for one of the most exciting days in tabletop gaming.

International Tabletop Day (“ITTD”) is officially a day to celebrate worldwide the tabletop gaming community and industry. For us, it’s a day to celebrate our love of board games, get together with friends and play some great games.

There's a Tabletop meetup(dot)com group that meets in Ocala at McAlister's Deli just off 200. We call ourselves Ocala Gaming Group and this Saturday, April 29th, from 11 am to 11 pm we are going to be playing 12 hours of Tabletop Games (Board Games).

There will be all levels of Board Games. Some games are epic and will take 4 hours to play and then we have some 20 min short games. We have a mixed group of hardcore board gamers and some that like the old school games. There will be plenty of games on hand so you can just show and play or if you have something you've been wanting to play, you more than welcome to bring it. I'd post the link of the meetup, but since I'm new to this forum, I can't.

If your interested, head over to meetup(dot)com and search for Ocala Gaming Group to see more information. The group and day of Board Games are free for everyone, and family friendly. After McAlister's closes at 10 pm, we head next door to Gators and play some more. This will be an "Open House" day where you can come when you want and leave whenever. Did I mention that there will be giveaways?!?

Andy A
Village of Winifred
Closed Thread

Tags
games, day, tabletop, play, board

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.