Keurig Platinum K75 Single Cup Brewer

Closed Thread
Old 10-09-2013, 04:44 AM
Sage
Default Keurig Platinum K75 Single Cup Brewer

Regarding Keurig Platinum K75 Single Cup Brewer.....

I finally gave in and ordered one yesterday.....have experienced them while traveling....

Anybody out there who really loves their Keurig? Or vice versa?

I figured that in the long run it would be less wasteful.....since it's just the two of us. Keeping other coffeemakers for when it's a crowd.....

I also ordered the large supply of Green Mountain coffee single serve....

It should arrive tomorrow......so we shall see. Just wondering who likes theirs? I have some relatives who love theirs.....while others prefer the old.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Veteran member

Love the Keurig so much so that i have one at home in Georgia, one in my office, and of course one in our forever home in TV.

What I really like is that you can purchase different flavors or types of coffee to keep on hand for others, as well as make each cup as strong or weak as one would like.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Blessed2BNTV; 10-09-2013 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyD View Post
Love the Keurig so much so that i have one at home in Georgia, one in my office, and of course one in our forever home in TV.

What I really like is that you can purchase different flavors or types of coffee to keep on hand for others, as well as make each cup as strong or weak as one would like.

Enjoy!

THANK YOU. Good. I know I liked it when we were traveling and have heard some good things about them....I appreciate your input.

I did buy a second "batch" of assorted flavors besides the Green Mountain Morning Coffee assortment (I think that's the name of it)......

When the gang all come home for Thanksgiving........I'll put out another type coffee maker side by side...........or, they can also use this one. It sounds as if the coffee brews fairly fast.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:11 AM

Hi, You have made the right decision on your purchase. Now the hard part. Choosing the type of coffee that you both prefer. The many advantages Kuerig is that you can have a variety of coffee that you and your guest actually prefer.

A suggestion go to Amazon they have a wide variety and the prices a very good, actually far better than Green Mountain on line. Also check Sam's Club.

Congratulations, You will really enjoy your purchase and best of all. Excellent Coffee once you sort out which one you prefer.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:37 AM

My DD gave me my Keurig for my birthday, and I like it for all the above reasons. That being said, I do like my brewed coffee a bit better. I'm a bit of a coffee snob. I order whole beans online from Costa Rica. For me it's cheaper and better coffee.

Rollie
Old 10-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Sage
Smile

For decaf coffee give Wolf Man Puck's breakfast blend a try. I buy most of my coffee on Amazon.com. You can also get it on sale at times at Kohls or Bed Bath and Beyond.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Platinum member

I love my Keurig. Wouldn't be without it. You can also use it for hot water for tea or instant oatmeal. I hear that Keurig will also intro single serve soup next year.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
Hi, You have made the right decision on your purchase. Now the hard part. Choosing the type of coffee that you both prefer. The many advantages Kuerig is that you can have a variety of coffee that you and your guest actually prefer.

A suggestion go to Amazon they have a wide variety and the prices a very good, actually far better than Green Mountain on line. Also check Sam's Club.

Congratulations, You will really enjoy your purchase and best of all. Excellent Coffee once you sort out which one you prefer.
Thank you. Looking forward to trying all the flavors and type roasts.
Appreciate your input.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie View Post
My DD gave me my Keurig for my birthday, and I like it for all the above reasons. That being said, I do like my brewed coffee a bit better. I'm a bit of a coffee snob. I order whole beans online from Costa Rica. For me it's cheaper and better coffee.

Rollie
I have a feeling my husband is going to think along the same lines as you.
We shall see. He can always use one of the old coffeemakers.

I miss the really old fashioned coffee that was always HOT.....perked.
You had to wait for it.........but it was worth it.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:50 AM

Love my Keurig.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,748 Posts

A friend gave me a Keurig for Christmas a couple of years ago. I did not use it right away, finally got around to trying it out and now can't live without it. It makes the best, freshly brewed coffee with every mug!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 10-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

have a platinum at home and work..and the travel keurig in tv...never leave a home without it
Old 10-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Gold member

We have both a Keurig coffee maker and the new unit that does lattes which my wife prefers. Definately love both of them. We have ordered coffee from the Keurig site at a small discount but was wondering whether Amazon might be cheaper. I got a large box at Sams Club of Green Mountain decaf and it's OK but I like it a little bit stronger. As of right now I prefer the Folger decaf one better.

I can't wait for the soup addition to come out. Interesting idea.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Old 10-09-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior citizen View Post
Regarding Keurig Platinum K75 Single Cup Brewer.....

I finally gave in and ordered one yesterday.....have experienced them while traveling....

Anybody out there who really loves their Keurig? Or vice versa?

I figured that in the long run it would be less wasteful.....since it's just the two of us. Keeping other coffeemakers for when it's a crowd.....

I also ordered the large supply of Green Mountain coffee single serve....

It should arrive tomorrow......so we shall see. Just wondering who likes theirs? I have some relatives who love theirs.....while others prefer the old.
The Keurigs are excellent.

Coffee is always fresh

No wastage

Lots of variety in K-cups

My preferred is Folgers Black Silk, also Starbucks. You can also get Dunkin Donut coffee.

Also, we bought a basket so we can use any of our regular favorites or grind
our own.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by murray607 View Post
The Keurigs are excellent.

Coffee is always fresh

No wastage

Lots of variety in K-cups

My preferred is Folgers Black Silk, also Starbucks. You can also get Dunkin Donut coffee.

Also, we bought a basket so we can use any of our regular favorites or grind
our own.

Thank you and thanks to everyone else who posted above for the great tips and wonderful information..........it arrives today. I can't wait.

I did get the very large assortment of K-cups ......so eventually will give them all a try.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.