Keurig Platinum K75 Single Cup Brewer

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Sage
Default Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider Naturals K-Cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeM View Post
I LOVE my Keurig. But it is more expensive than buying a can of coffee for sure.

I drink tea every am and have been using a bag inside of the K-Cup. Hard to justify spending the money on tea Kcups when bags are so much cheaper.

Never realized how popular the machine was till I got mine and started noticing all the flavors etc.

Got mine at Costco - came with a MyKcup and a bunch of starter pods.

Hot Apple Cider by Green Mountain Naturals® - Keurig.com

We just tried our first cups of Hot Apple Cider by Green Mountain Naturals........

Delish. Just like eating a slice of homemade apple pie.
Without the calories. Very soothing. Will be great during the holidays.

I actually have some on order, but hubby had to go to Staples Office Supply to buy some printer paper......and saw the K-Cups up near the cash register.............they also were selling the Keurig machines up front.

Glad he bought them. We both just said that the hot apple cider is even better than we imagined it would be. One of the best apple ciders we've ever tasted ........just a hint of brown sugar and cinnamon...........and the aroma....perfect.

He actually didn't think he'd even like the Keurig, but now is a "fan".
It's fast, less messy and not wasteful. Plus when you have a houseful of people with different "tastes" such as decaf, etc., hot cocoa, etc. tea....and now hot apple cider...........all out of one machine.......it's a winner.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:17 AM
Sage
Default Hot Chocolate delish

Besides the Hot Apple Cider, we just added a supply of hot chocolate K-cups which surpassed our expectations.
Really really good.

Grove Square brand. Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-cups

Got them via amazon.com.........perfect hot chocolate without all the mess.

We are loving this Keurig. Everyone can have whatever they wish.
So, rather than brew various different types of beverage, everyone can just choose their favorite K-cup.

Earl Grey Tea is also very good.

So far, the Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider is still top of the list, followed closely by the hot chocolate. We watched our belated Halloween movie with the now adult star of the old Harry Potter fame, Daniel Radcliffe, and enjoyed our hot chocolate......perfect for a stormy, windy, rainy day.

Good movie by the way......set out on the moors. Gothic thriller.
Ghost movie. "The Woman in Black"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.