AT&T and you👁

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2017, 12:29 PM
Default AT&T and you👁

Just got an email from at&t advising me that google is joining them to provide a new and improved level of service. Thanks to Congress this means ALL of YOUR internet activity can be sold!!
This includes emails and geolocation.
Only hope is to go back to snail mail for privacy. It still takes a court order to access that.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:36 PM

I wonder if the buyers of my internet activity will be for or against small white crosses...
Old 03-29-2017, 02:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcxr750 View Post
Just got an email from at&t advising me that google is joining them to provide a new and improved level of service. Thanks to Congress this means ALL of YOUR internet activity can be sold!!
This includes emails and geolocation.
Only hope is to go back to snail mail for privacy. It still takes a court order to access that.
Are you saying that ISP can sell information that is identified to our name, mailing address and phone number? Or is it just tied to our IP address? Big difference between the two.

And are our ISP’s selling the content of our emails????

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 03-29-2017, 08:11 PM

Whatever the link it will allow a corporation to pinpoint its advertising to you and share your information with whoever without your permission. Why would a corporation want access to your emails and geo location? Do some research to verify this.
My initial impression is that if the service provider is collecting and disseminating what flows in and out of your computers internet data stream, who needs your home phone number. PS. Just go to the Intelius website and do a name search. Surprise! Your name address, phone number, employer and more are available to anyone for a price.
Just don't forget to sign the privacy act statement.
Closed Thread

Tags
at&t, geolocation, hope, emails, includes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.