Trayvon Martin

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
CEEJAY-- I also was the gang information resource at the high school. Spoke to groups many timess,work thru city and local police department. How about you????
Nope...you've got me there.

I only have life experience living and working and dealing with inner city youth...I guess that's what I meant about "walking the walk and talking the talk".

But please, paulandjean...share the information about this case that you have with all of us so that we, me especially, can start thinking outside the box.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

The show Rookie Blue last night was about a police shooting of an African-American by a Caucasian cop in a poor neighborhood's convenience store. The victim had the same initials as Trayvon Martin and was named Tyler Marks. 'Rookie Blue' 'A Good Shoot' Recap: Question... | Gather

This could just be a co-incidence. Not sure when this Rookie Blue episode was written.

The episode went into the chaos created in the poor gang-infested areas by this cop shooting.

I will not go further into the storyline just in case people taped it and have not watched it yet.

There are some who will hate George Zimmerman no matter what the verdict is as they would not trust the media nor the Sanford PD. There will be others that will always blame Trayvon Martin no matter what the evidence shows.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
Ummm...I did not state that the killing took place in the inner city.

I was merely asking PaulandJean if they actually lived in the inner city while teaching there.

But let me ask you a question, Buggyone. If he is found not guilty and, according to you, will have "a lifetime of hiding", do you actually feel that that would be the sentence he deserved? A "lifetime of hiding" even if he is found not guilty.

I opine...you decide.
No, I do not. My viewpoint is that if found not guilty that Zimmerman is a free man and should be able to walk the streets like you and me.

However, there are many who will revile him - like those do with Casey Anthony - and may want to harm him. That would be wrong but just may happen.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Travon Martin was a punk and George Zimmerman a good man? Martin was walking to his aunt's home after buying candy and iced tea. He was doing nothing wrong. Zimmerman had no reason to be following him. Zimmerman is the punk - a wannabe cop - who had been arrested for domestic violence in the past.
I agree with you to the point that Martin was walking home, Zimmerman had called it in to the police. He should have left and let the police handle it. He had done his job. It would have been the end of the story.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Default Zimmerman's cell phone number given to guy with bad luck.

George Zimmerman's Old Cell Phone Number Given To Junior Guy In Orlando; Death Threats Begin
Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Wow, had not heard that before..............only about 50 times on the Orlando TV stations.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Wow, had not heard that before..............only about 50 times on the Orlando TV stations.
Thanks Tal for posting, ahem, for those of us not into the Orlando viewing area yet.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.