They said they were "bored".

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default They said they were "bored".

Four Weirsdale adults have been arrested by Marion County Sheriff’s Office detectives in connection with a spree of BB gun shootings.
The four suspects are accused of shooting and damaging 55 vehicles and a window at a U.S. Post Office. Early estimates put the damage at more than $22,000.
Those arrested are:
• 20-year-old Austin Terrence Fagan
• 18-year-old Shane Allan Partain
• 22-year-old Kameron Colby Cole
• 18-year-old Kaitlin Alexis Prusansky
Old 02-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Four Weirsdale PUNKS have been arrested by Marion County Sheriff’s Office detectives in connection with a spree of BB gun shootings.
The four USELSSS PUNKS are accused of shooting and damaging 55 vehicles and a window at a U.S. Post Office. Early estimates put the damage at more than $22,000.
Those arrested are:
• 18-year-old Kaitlin Alexis Prusansky[/quote]

GG, I thought your post was, like the guy says on the radio "almost perfect, almost perfect, almost perfect". So I fixed it. They don't deserve the word "adults" .

They thought they were bored before. Let's see what a little time in the joint does for them.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Does Florida have road clean up details for temporary jail residents? That will fix their boredom problem.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Four Weirsdale adults have been arrested by Marion County Sheriff’s Office detectives in connection with a spree of BB gun shootings.
The four suspects are accused of shooting and damaging 55 vehicles and a window at a U.S. Post Office. Early estimates put the damage at more than $22,000.
Those arrested are:
How'd ya like to be these kids parents? Yes, punks they are!
Old 02-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Gold member

Marion County Sheriff has a working farm east of Ocala staffed by County inmates. Would be a good place for these young folks to work to earn enough to pay for the damage they caused. Guarantee they would not be bored. Wonder if damage to Post Office is a Federal Offense? If so, maybe a federal vacation is in store for these young adults.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Those arrested are:
I for one would like to see their mug shots posted in the Sun.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Gold member

Hopefully this will deter any other bored "adults" from doing something similar.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:05 AM
Veteran member

I bet you'll be surprised how easy they get off with a hand slap!
Old 02-27-2014, 05:15 AM

Bored? They could have joined the military for an adventure.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:21 AM
Veteran member

Their parents must be so proud.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:44 AM
Sage

I would like to see the media offer a good deed story with the negative. There is far more good being done than bad. Only bad news confuses simple minds into believing the world is going to ---- in a handbag, and the truth is, it's not. I hope to live long enough to see the next generation come I into power and improve this world. It's getting better all the time, so please find accurate sources of news and stay away from the cable TV doomsday channels.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
I would like to see the media offer a good deed story with the negative. There is far more good being done than bad. Only bad news confuses simple minds into believing the world is going to ---- in a handbag, and the truth is, it's not. I hope to live long enough to see the next generation come I into power and improve this world. It's getting better all the time, so please find accurate sources of news and stay away from the cable TV doomsday channels.

I am not sure what you mean, but these kids do NOT seem to be improving the world. Most of us raised our kids so that they would NEVER have even THOUGHT about doing something like that. I am NOT sure what would have happened to me, but I still shudder to think about it.

If my kids said they were bored, I set them to cleaning around the toilet.

My children and grandchildren informed me two thanksgivings ago that they had collectively decided what should go on my tombstone.

Here It is;

"She'd kick your ass if she thought you needed it."
Old 02-27-2014, 07:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default The old graciegirl is back. Good to see you in high spirits.

Quote:
I am not sure what you mean, but these kids do NOT seem to be improving the world. Most of us raised our kids so that they would NEVER have even THOUGHT about doing something like that. I am NOT sure what would have happened to me, but I still shudder to think about it.

If my kids said they were bored, I set them to cleaning around the toilet.

My children and grandchildren informed me two thanksgivings ago that they had collectively decided what should go on my tombstone.

Here It is;

"She'd kick your ass if she thought you needed it."
I did some stupid things as a teen but you would think that some people would grow out of these kind of simple minded plans for adventure. Guess these "adults" have a lot of growing up to do.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post

And then there are those who complain about The Happy Paper.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Smile Don't Hang'em Yet

Before the gang throws a rope around the limb and starts to hang them it would be right to remember there are 2 18 year olds who at that age are still in their diapers mentally. When I was a Senior in school a couple of kids took BB Guns and blew out a couple of lamps on a bridge. Probably they were also bored. One grew up and became a very famous Attorney and the other an Executive in a major corporation. They were about 16-17 at the time and yes they were awfully wrong. I will not go into their personal lives. They were punished and learned their lessons. I just don't think it is right to hang a couple of 18 year old's who are not old enought to smoke or drink and hang them for this terrible act of vandals. Punish them YES, suggest their crime rises to the level of a true sociopath. NO..The old saying is appropriate: "There but for the grace of god go my 2 18 year olds.".I am lucky and have great children but stop short in suggesting we hang others.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.