What A Super Bowl!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts
Thumbs up What A Super Bowl!!

Simply unbelievable!!

By far the best Super Bowl ever and I would even say...the greatest post-season game ever.

Hats off to the Falcons though, as it looks like they will be around for a while...and they played a heck of a good game also.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Yes best ever. And now that Brady has the correct amount of air in the ball he is unstoppable. Great game, great leader in Belichek and Tom Brady will go down as the best quarterback ever. And yet the previous evening all the sports writers voted for MVP and the best players at many positions and not a single Patriot made the cut. I don't disagree with the selection of Matt Ryan, but come on. Not a single player from this years greatest team? Makes you wonder.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Simply unbelievable!!

By far the best Super Bowl ever and I would even say...the greatest post-season game ever.

Hats off to the Falcons though, as it looks like they will be around for a while...and they played a heck of a good game also.
An absolutely incredible game.

Last edited by Barefoot; 02-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:04 PM

Fantastic game!!!! One of the best!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2017, 11:17 PM

Boom!
Old 02-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

YIKES! What an unbelievable comeback. I'm certain that the Patriot/Brady Haters will attempt "they cheated".

I chuckled when Goodell couldn't get off the stage quick enough after his trophy presentation. And the fans booooos during his 'talk'.

Very happy for the Patriots fans (I count me as one, living in Boston for 20 years).

Also sad for the Falcon fans as this has to be the worst way to lose a SB - Oh wait! I think the Seahawks tied that with Pat's Malcolm Butler's last-second interception at the goal line to win SB49.

Patriots showed their grit, talent, and determination.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Love Tom Brady since he's a Bay Area kid. Have hated the Pats ever since the blizzard playoff game against my much loved Fish. Rooted for Hotlanta the entire game but was not disappointed in the final score. The Pats earned the win. Atlanta put on a great game. Definitely a game worth watching and enjoying.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Location: Mt. AIRY NC, NORFOLK VA, VA BEACH, VA, FT WAYNE,IN, CINCINNATI, OH, ROSWELL, GA, THE VILLAGES

best ever SB, had counted NE out of it when they were down by 25 pts.Should have known better.Really enjoyed the game.Falcon fans have to heart broken as they played well enough to win but couldn't quiet finish it off. Got a feeling they will be back next year. Hulo Jones is unbelieveable.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:50 AM
Veteran member

great game and great comeback by the Patriots...I just don't think the SUPER BOWL after 60 minutes of hard fought football should end with that OT rule ....the flip of a coin gving 1 team the chance to win it all on a 1st TD..... would have liked to see both teams given a chance to score
Old 02-06-2017, 07:03 AM

Atlanta played a very good game till the 4th quarter and then they stopped playing as the best quarter back to play the game took over and did what he has done for years. Once the PAts started excuting plays Atlantas defense fell apart. When have you seen a team make two 2 point conversions to tie the game. The defense choked and coaching staff couldn't figure out how to stop The Pats. Best super bowl ever! Lady Gaga was good too!!
Old 02-06-2017, 07:39 AM

I'm embarrassed to admit that I counted the Pats out in the 3rd qtr. Should have known better. Brady's the best regardless of the psi in the football.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod View Post
I'm embarrassed to admit that I counted the Pats out in the 3rd qtr. Should have known better. Brady's the best regardless of the psi in the football.
We seen a lot of people get up and leave after halftime where we watched. I didn't know what to think during that part of the game till I seen that look in Tom Brady's eyes he gets when he kicks every thing in gear and the team gets focused. It was a great intense football game. The Pats knocked Ryan and the Falcons off balance the last 18 minutes of the game.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

The Patriots may not have deserved to win vs.Seattle two years ago but no doubt about this game. That was masterful and amazing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
The Patriots may not have deserved to win vs.Seattle two years ago but no doubt about this game. That was masterful and amazing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
And they certainly did not win this game - the Falcon's lost it. The worst play I ever seen called. The Falcon's are up by eight and have a 37 yard field goal chance on first down no less. Run up the middle or at worse take a knee twice eat up the clock and make sure you don't get out of field goal range. If then the Falcon's would have missed and Brady comes back to tie with little time on the clock then I'll give it all you NE fans. But that's not what I seen. I seen NE luck out.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
And they certainly did not win this game - the Falcon's lost it. The worst play I ever seen called. The Falcon's are up by eight and have a 37 yard field goal chance on first down no less. Run up the middle or at worse take a knee twice eat up the clock and make sure you don't get out of field goal range. If then the Falcon's would have missed and Brady comes back to tie with little time on the clock then I'll give it all you NE fans. But that's not what I seen. I seen NE luck out.
Haters will be Haters....Time to suck it up and give the Pats their props. No discussion The Greatest quarterback of all time took the greatest NFL franchise of all time to the Greatest comeback of all time in the Greatest Super Bowl of all time.
Closed Thread

Tags
game, super, bowl, heck, played

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.