Where did Dr. Reinhardt go?

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Default Where did Dr. Reinhardt go?

]Does anyone know where Dr. Christopher Reinhardt went? He is a wonderful vet and he has left the Villages Vet practice. Have you heard where he opened his new practice?

Last edited by jagdl; 04-08-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts

I have no idea, but perhaps you can send him a facebook message?

chris.reinhardt.507

Last edited by blueash; 04-09-2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove

Oh no! He sees some of our rescue dogs - I'm surprised he's gone, but now that I look back over the past few weeks, there were signs that something was up.

I have his cell number and will text him tomorrow for an update. He's definitely worth following...

Susan
Old 04-10-2017, 04:27 AM

He left because he got married and moved out of the area. He was commuting 2 hours each way and never got to see his wife. He joined a practice in East Orlando. I saw him the day before he left and this is what he told me. Does anyone know anything about the new vet?
Old 04-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Waterford Lakes - East Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan G View Post
Oh no! He sees some of our rescue dogs - I'm surprised he's gone, but now that I look back over the past few weeks, there were signs that something was up.

I have his cell number and will text him tomorrow for an update. He's definitely worth following...

Susan
Dr. Christopher Reinhardt is at WATERFORD LAKES ANIMAL HOSPITAL on Lake Underhill Road in East Orlando.
Closed Thread

Tags
practice, vet, reinhardt, left, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.