2 words for Trump, GROW UP!!!

Old 01-22-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Advisors! You should know better.
Shooting yourselves or training/pushing others to shoot...is there really a difference? It was over agriculture, started with France. Where do you think all those hot French/Vietnamese crosses came from?

The Villages Florida
Old 01-22-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, I take it that you were either one of the protesters or a draft dodger?
MDLNB-

You did not answer the question of what the 58,000 American lives and billions of dollars spent in Vietnam achieved.

We have determined that the war was ended by Nixon because of massive American protests. We have determined you do not like draft resisters. However, you have not stated what was achieved in Vietnam to make those 58,000 American lives worth losing. Please tell us publically.

Thank you.
Sandtrap
Old 01-22-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
MDLNB-

You did not answer the question of what the 58,000 American lives and billions of dollars spent in Vietnam achieved.

We have determined that the war was ended by Nixon because of massive American protests. We have determined you do not like draft resisters. However, you have not stated what was achieved in Vietnam to make those 58,000 American lives worth losing. Please tell us publically.

Thank you.
Sandtrap
Why? What will you accept?
Why don't you tell the families of those 60,000 that died over there, plus the 50,000 that died over here from PTSD that they were fools and spit on them some more. But, be careful this time because some of us will consider that an assault and retaliate.

You won't accept it, but warriors go where they are ordered. Why are they ordered? The proper reason or the right reason is supposed to be to fight over there rather than fighting at home. Anyone can argue after the fact, IF they are alive whether or not the war was justified. But, only cowards use some ethical or conscientious excuse for not being patriotic. There is NEVER a reason to kill, or war. But, there always will be as long as there are property owners, religions, wealth envy, or jealousy or any other perceived wrong.

You have the right to believe as you will, but you do not have the right to demean those that felt they were sacrificing for the likes of you.

You can get all torqued out of shape all you wish but I will tell you this. When I returned, I enjoyed hearing stories of construction workers coming down off of buildings and wiping the street with flag burning protesting cretins. It warmed my heart to see them caring so much for those scumbags to give them a counseling session and learning experience.

Now, why don't you answer the question as to WHY today's lefty protesters (always left) are violent and destructive? Do you justify their behavior? Do you condone and tolerate their destruction? Do they have a right to destroy or harm other people because they do not like the man that was Elected fairly and properly? Do they have the right to do the same against the police the enforce the laws? What gives them the right to destroy other peoples property or assault someone that that is walking down the street because they might have a hat or shirt on that they don't like.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:12 PM
n/a

I can't believe you are suggesting he grow up. JE.....You need to grow up and stop all your whining.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why? What will you accept?
Why don't you tell the families of those 60,000 that died over there, plus the 50,000 that died over here from PTSD that they were fools and spit on them some more.

You won't accept it, but warriors go where they are ordered. Why are they ordered? The proper reason or the right reason is supposed to be to fight over there rather than fighting at home. Anyone can argue after the fact, IF they are alive whether or not the war was justified. But, only cowards use some ethical or conscientious excuse for not being patriotic. There is NEVER a reason to kill, or war. But, there always will be as long as there are property owners, religions, wealth envy, or jealousy or any other perceived wrong.

You have the right to believe as you will, but you do not have the right to demean those that felt they were sacrificing for the likes of you.

You can get all torqued out of shape all you wish but I will tell you this. When I returned, I enjoyed hearing stories of construction workers coming down off of buildings and wiping the street with flag burning protesting cretins. It warmed my heart to see them caring so much for those scumbags to give them a counseling session and learning experience.

Now, why don't you answer the question as to WHY today's lefty protesters (always left) are violent and destructive? Do you justify their behavior? Do you condone and tolerate their destruction? Do they have a right to destroy or harm other people because they do not like the man that was Elected fairly and properly? Do they have the right to do the same against the police the enforce the laws? What gives them the right to destroy other peoples property or assault someone that that is walking down the street because they might have a hat or shirt on that they don't like.
Nowhere did I demean or spit on the soldiers from the Vietnam war. They did what they were told to do - even though there was no reason for the US to be in a civil war in Vietnam. The US was not going to be invaded.

No, rioting protesters are never right when they destroy property. Peaceful protests like the women's marches across the country are proper.

BTW, I was a conscience objector during Vietnam. I did serve in Vietnam as a medic. I am a disabled veteran, too.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:33 PM
n/a

Sandtrap was the inspiration for the character "Radar" in M.A.S.H.

JK...Thanks for your service Sandtrap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sandtrap was the inspiration for the character "Radar" in M.A.S.H.

JK...Thanks for your service Sandtrap!
No, Radar was taller than me.

Tags
size, grow, trump, words

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.