ACA and immigration rallies

Old 02-23-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For he 3rd time, how do we get out of this mess. After we repeal Obamacare do we replace it with anything? What do we replace it with? Who is going to take the hit, poor people, healthcare industry, insurance companies? In order to make the system cheaper and better as promised during campaign someone is going to lose, this is not a win win problem.
From my point of view this is the problem with the Republican Party....they sure as h**l what they are against. But when it comes time to govern not so much. They have had 8 years to get there act together and have a plan waiting for the repeal and replace. But instead its repeal and wait??

I can't wait for the trickle down economic's to show up again....sure is working well in Kansas! LOL
Old 02-24-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where did you plagiarize that from?
Is that all you are concerned with, Can't No Mo? When you start abiding by the rules of this forum, THEN you can be critical of anyone else. Until then, STFU. OK? No? Call someone that gives a rat's @ss.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is that all you are concerned with, Can't No Mo? When you start abiding by the rules of this forum, THEN you can be critical of anyone else. Until then, STFU. OK? No? Call someone that gives a rat's @ss.
LOL....

Obviously, that's your way of dodging the fact...that you got caught plagiarizing again.

Thanks for that acknowledgement.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
For he 3rd time, how do we get out of this mess. After we repeal Obamacare do we replace it with anything? What do we replace it with? Who is going to take the hit, poor people, healthcare industry, insurance companies? In order to make the system cheaper and better as promised during campaign someone is going to lose, this is not a win win problem.
Well, we got along pretty well BEFORE ObieCare. But, now ObieCare is about to implode, so repealing it is actually putting it out of it's misery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ObieCare.jpg (116.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-24-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL....

Obviously, that's your way of dodging the fact...that you got caught plagiarizing again.

Thanks for that acknowledgement.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Hey little Troll, go play in traffic with the other 'tards.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
As for what the Repub's come up to replace the ACA, I foresee a push by the Trump extremists/cultists to push for a lack of a replacement that basically says...'tough $hit for you.'
I would support that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
I would support that!
Thanks for proving me correct...AGAIN!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Start by getting rid of Obiecare. That will save about a trillion bucks.
Go a link to the that estimate?
Old 02-24-2017, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Hey little Troll, go play in traffic with the other 'tards.
MDCPD, you do realize that you've been reduced to a babbling preteen. Perhaps you need a timeout.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
movement, pay, aca, government, benefits

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.