Alt right

Old 02-23-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Like I said, Trump loves you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Your remarks show a lack of intelligence and imagination. Too much of a coward to tell your neighbors about your vulgar views. Probably another one with a Trump supportor spouse. Lol

Are holding hands with Tal at the dog park looking for his dog, while responding to totv?

Like I said.... STFU... LOSER .... LOL
Old 02-23-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

Hispanics ARE becoming the majority. At current rates...within 30 years they are clearly the majority...both in numbers and politically. In 30 years this country WILL BE Mexico II. There is NO stopping it. Already Minorities are the majority for everyone below the age of 7. Joe Biden in a televised speech said that whites are now 49% of the population. You have doomed all future generations.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Every time I say...ok, relax he shut up...he starts again. Blasting his own FBI, because they would not roll over for him, for what he calls leaks and fake news.

Nixon tried the same thing...write a statement FIR the FBI and try to get them to release it. Didn't work in Nixons case and it appears to have irked the President.

How it can be FAKE is beyond me. Leaks, maybe.

Methinks he is now in that area of protesting too much.

Donald Trump Is Once Again Going To War Against His Own Intelligence Agencies | The Huffington Post
Old 02-24-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Default Trump broke 64 promises in his first month in office He kept 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Every time I say...ok, relax he shut up...he starts again. Blasting his own FBI, because they would not roll over for him, for what he calls leaks and fake news.

Nixon tried the same thing...write a statement FIR the FBI and try to get them to release it. Didn't work in Nixons case and it appears to have irked the President.

How it can be FAKE is beyond me. Leaks, maybe.

Methinks he is now in that area of protesting too much.

Donald Trump Is Once Again Going To War Against His Own Intelligence Agencies | The Huffington Post
Trump broke 64 promises in his first month in office

Tags
alt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.