America cannot HEAL until we stop the left wing media HATE

Old 04-26-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
He has done nothing to me, and in fact I support a number of his actions.
Then shut your pie hole you old fool...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He has done nothing to me, and in fact I support a number of his actions.

My thrust is that people stop being so damn defensive of him is his LYING

Lest you think that is minor, it is not. Americans have one place to go to for truth in time of any kind of emergency...ONE man. He and only he has the facts.

When that man lies for no reason except for, supposedly, to protect himself and in the course of that lying, will stoop to totally false allegations, for me...maybe not you....is not scary...it is terrifying.

You can call it "peevish", and imply that it is norm, but I know that NO President ever has lied like this about the matters he lied about. Nixon deceived as we found out after the fact, but nobody ever lied like this. We are not speaking of eggeration of facts on policy....we are speaking of making up things not even close to reality
Once again, I ask you, "Where was/is this same outrage when Obama was President and lied? Why were and are you so silent on that?" His were not 'after the fact', either. He blatantly lied numerous times. When caught in some of them, his standard reply was, "Bush and/or the Bush Administration........". Blah, Blah, Blah.

At this point, I don't think President Trump has gone before the nation and the UN to lie about how some of our people were killed over some supposed video.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

.....and the right wing media just gets to keep on spewing it's hate and lies?

And before there is a denial that there are right wing media, how about Rush Limbaugh, Tami Lahren, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, FOX News, Bill O"Reilly, Alex Jones, Breitbart, The Blaze, etc?
Old 04-26-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, I ask you, "Where was/is this same outrage when Obama was President and lied? Why were and are you so silent on that?" His were not 'after the fact', either. He blatantly lied numerous times. When caught in some of them, his standard reply was, "Bush and/or the Bush Administration........". Blah, Blah, Blah.

At this point, I don't think President Trump has gone before the nation and the UN to lie about how some of our people were killed over some supposed video.
This is a two parter...

1. When did President Obama directly, un motivated meaning not answering a question, simoly "out of the blue" suddenly, with no substantiation ever simply tell a lie ? Secondly, when might he have ever EVER made public felonies charges with no substantiation at all ? Did Obama ever accuse PUBLICLY Bush of a felony ? When did Obama lie to a degree that our allies publicly expressed distrust ? Not a disagreement on policy...simple not trusting the truth.

2. The Benghazi situation was investigated for over two years by a Republican controlled congress, and found mistakes for sure! But not what you are looking for.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
.....and the right wing media just gets to keep on spewing it's hate and lies?

And before there is a denial that there are right wing media, how about Rush Limbaugh, Tami Lahren, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, FOX News, Bill O"Reilly, Alex Jones, Breitbart, The Blaze, etc?
Please explain what you mean by "hate and lies." You sound like a disgruntled teenage girl that didn't get her way.

Yes, there is conservative (or as you call it "right wing media") just as there is plenty of left wing, liberal media. Anyone can list names, but you made an accusation, without qualifying it. What "spewing it's hate and lies"???

"Hate" is the go-to term that liberals insist on using when they can't quite fit the "racist" term into the comment. "Lies" seem to be any promise that doesn't quite pan out. So, give us examples of "hate and lies."
Old 04-27-2017, 03:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Valid point. Now wait for the incomprehensible retort that you are a "racist."

Tags
illness, left, wing, media, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.