The American People Have Spoken

Old 01-22-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I agree. We do want him to succeed, not for his sake, since he is an ignorant narcissistic nutcase, but for the sake of the country. Sadly, the chances of his success seem slim judging by the way he has started things off. He is more concerned with having a war with the media than acting like a real leader. Grow up Donnie.
It's not completely his fault...he is a very sick man.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Mayo Clinic
Quote:

Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.

But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

The SAME people who took homosexuality OUT of the DSM? The same people who call gay's, people who like sticking their d!ck in another mans a$$, normal?

They lost my respect when they did that. I knew it was ALL politics when they did that.

They have a name for EVERYTHING you do out of the ordinary...yet homosexuality is considered completely normal.

Political lying pr!cks.

Psychopath, sociopath, narcissist...all just names for alpha men who do what they want and take what they want. People who don't give a damn about you or what you think. People who end up running countries and businesses. We "hate" them...yet we elect them?
Old 01-23-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

That describes Obama perfectly. I guess it must describe all that want to be leaders of the greatest nation in the world.

Oh well, have to give the left credit for trying.....except Hillary.....she didn't try very hard.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Default Get it while you can.....

Quote:
The American people have spoken ...

They prefer the honesty of Donald Trump
lying to their faces over

The dishonesty of Hillary Clinton
lying behind their backs.

Sorry state of affairs.

However -- he is now our President. I will honor the office (if not the man) by supporting him in any way I can and praying daily that he becomes the Commander in Chief that makes America safe and prosperous and healthy for all of us.

God Bless America.
The Donald Trump Presidential Half Dollar Coin

Tags
america, lying, spoken, people, american

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.