n/a

Default The American People Have Spoken

The American people have spoken ...

They prefer the honesty of Donald Trump
lying to their faces over

The dishonesty of Hillary Clinton
lying behind their backs.

Sorry state of affairs.

However -- he is now our President. I will honor the office (if not the man) by supporting him in any way I can and praying daily that he becomes the Commander in Chief that makes America safe and prosperous and healthy for all of us.

God Bless America.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The American people have spoken ...

They prefer the honesty of Donald Trump
lying to their faces over

The dishonesty of Hillary Clinton
lying behind their backs.

Sorry state of affairs.

However -- he is now our President. I will honor the office (if not the man) by supporting him in any way I can and praying daily that he becomes the Commander in Chief that makes America safe and prosperous and healthy for all of us.

God Bless America.
You and many other Americans might just be surprised!
Trump sure seems to be a doer and not a talker!
Old 01-20-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
You and many other Americans might just be surprised!
Trump sure seems to be a doer and not a talker!
I'll be the most surprised...if he lasts more than a year.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll be the most surprised...if he lasts more than a year.
Since he has a 4 year term exactly what are you insinuating?
Old 01-20-2017, 10:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since he has a 4 year term exactly what are you insinuating?
Exactly what I've been saying...since he was barely elected.

That he will find out that he's not smart enough to do the job and quits...or that he is impeached and then quits.

I'm kinda hoping for the latter, as the visual of him being drug out by his orange comb-over, kicking & screaming...makes me chuckle.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:28 AM
n/a

If Obama was smart enough, I'm sure President Trump will be able to handle the job with half his brain tied behind his back!
Old 01-21-2017, 03:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
If Obama was smart enough, I'm sure President Trump will be able to handle the job with half his brain tied behind his back!
with the other hand free "to do whatever"
Old 01-21-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

That he will find out that he's not smart enough to do the job and quits...or that he is impeached and then quits.

I'm kinda hoping for the latter, as the visual of him being drug out by his orange comb-over, kicking & screaming...makes me chuckle.
You are a special kind of stupid😎
The affirmative action regime is history..Just a bad memory...
Old 01-21-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Well, to be correct, only 46.1% of America has spoken for Trump while the majority of Americans voted for someone else.
It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics.com

While on Inauguration Day his approval rating was 32%, the lowest of any incoming President in history.
Donald Trump Has Lowest Approval Rating Ever for an Incoming President << CBS Baltimore

Nevertheless, I pledge to support President Trump to the same degree that Republicans supported President Obama over the past eight years.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a special kind of stupid😎
The affirmative action regime is history..Just a bad memory...
God I hope so...we can't afford to keep carrying the 20% of dead wood we've been carrying for 50 years. It's why we've gone from #1 to #25.

Quote:
More than half his brain tied behind his back.

You've got a smart white man back...lets HOPE he does the right things, the difficult things, to TRULY make America great again. Women and minorities must go BACK to "their place", playing supporting roles to the intellectually superior white men. Lowered standards and quotas MUST end. If you're truly "equal", prove it by passing the SAME tests/standards we must. Otherwise...make me a sandwich...I'm working...I don't have time.

Quote:
Well, to be correct, only 46.1% of America has spoken for Trump while the majority of Americans voted for someone else.
It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics.com

While on Inauguration Day his approval rating was 32%, the lowest of any incoming President in history.
Donald Trump Has Lowest Approval Rating Ever for an Incoming President << CBS Baltimore

Nevertheless, I pledge to support President Trump to the same degree that Republicans supported President Obama over the past eight years.
No...that is incorrect Ced...on average 17% elect the president...and IF you want to get TECHNICAL...the ELECTORS are the only ones who elected Trump. The voters voted for/elected an elector. THEY did the actual voting for president...not you.

Anyway...on average 17% of the population elects the president. In ROUGH figures...40% can't vote...20% of the 60% don't vote. The rest are split and about 20% end up electing...the electors...who elect the president.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Default Dam the Torpedoes

Quote:

Dear Patriotic Voters:

Above is a sample of the thinking of an emotionally out of control progressive.

If one looks closely at who is actually protesting the vast majority are the so called protected classes. if they paused for just a moment they would realize that Trump neither said nor has done anything that has threatened them.

But they can't because these particular protesters are by nature irrational and actually believe that they can erase gender.

This protected class demands exclusivity except if your white and christian .

This protected class over reaching with their feminist agenda wuss-ified their offspring who now seek safe spaces in lieu of the fact that Hillary Clinton was not elected. My God what would these young people do if faced with a real life crisis. I have to admit I was wrong pushing for the return of conscription.
The wuss-ification factor in this nation thanks to feminist makes it clear these kids could not last a day in boot camp, let alone on a battle field

The protected class was protected by the progressive political class who catered to their every need and solely for the purpose of votes. its like a small farmer who breeds livestock for his own consumption.

Clearly the people trying to make hay out of straw man arguments will not be reasonable and hence Trump must moved forward in an aggressive manner with his agenda and "dam the torpedoes"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Patriotic Voters:

Above is a sample of the thinking of an emotionally out of control progressive.

If one looks closely at who is actually protesting the vast majority are the so called protected classes. if they paused for just a moment they would realize that Trump neither said nor has done anything that has threatened them.

But they can't because these particular protesters are by nature irrational and actually believe that they can erase gender.

This protected class demands exclusivity except if your white and christian .

This protected class over reaching with their feminist agenda wuss-ified their offspring who now seek safe spaces in lieu of the fact that Hillary Clinton was not elected. My God what would these young people do if faced with a real life crisis. I have to admit I was wrong pushing for the return of conscription.
The wuss-ification factor in this nation thanks to feminist makes it clear these kids could not last a day in boot camp, let alone on a battle field

The protected class was protected by the progressive political class who catered to their every need and solely for the purpose of votes. its like a small farmer who breeds livestock for his own consumption.

Clearly the people trying to make hay out of straw man arguments will not be reasonable and hence Trump must moved forward in an aggressive manner with his agenda and "dam the torpedoes"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Apparently, you have not been paying attention. He did not "just barely' get elected. HE WON! Hillary only won about 18% of the counties in America. That is not "just barely" winning. That's considered a slaughter, if one wished to be mean about it. Otherwise, it is just a plain old WIN.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently, you have not been paying attention. He did not "just barely' get elected. HE WON! Hillary only won about 18% of the counties in America. That is not "just barely" winning. That's considered a slaughter, if one wished to be mean about it. Otherwise, it is just a plain old WIN.
You are not only dumb, you also latch onto any lie or obfuscation...and gnaw on it forever.

The % of counties means nothing.

Florida alone has 67 counties.

18% = 12 counties.

Those 12 counties represent about 13 MILLION people... whereas the whole state only has about 20 MILLION.

That would be 65% of the population...dummy.

Florida population by County for total residents

And I won't even bring up states like Nevada, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Dakota's, etc....where +-80% of the population probably lives in less than 10% of their respective counties.

Sorry to make you look so ignorant...but you asked for it.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Fox News Fear Imbalance-The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Tags
america, lying, spoken, people, american

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.