Another "Good Guy With A Gun"

Old 04-18-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because the inner cities are FULL of violent minorities with LOTS of weapons.
Exactly! All of those anti gun laws do not prevent bad people from getting guns. What they do is make it difficult for good people to get guns as a way to defend themselves. They also alert bad people with guns that there is less of a treat of someone shooting back.

If you bother to look, you might find that places that have concealed carry ad open carry have fewer shootings.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR
Seeing you prefer personnal attack instead of discussion let me say it a little slower for you, I support gun ownership I just don't support the the ease in which anyone can get a handgun. Why can we not have a logical discussion about the old west mentality that is overtaking the country. I suspect by the sounds of your post you pride yourself as being a Clint Eastwood type but might actually be closer to Barney Fife. Let me guess, you get your information from Fox News, voted for Trump, and have an 8x10" glossy of Sean Hannity mounted in a prominent place in your home. Actually this is much easier than intelligent discussion, thanks for lesson. Just saying.

You can say it as slow as you want, or as fast as you want, it wont change the hypocrisy...you have decided it is OK for you to obtain a firearm, but complain it should be more difficult for others. There are registration forms, background checks, FLLs, and waiting periods...nothing more is needed. It is currently easier for a nutjob to rent an RV and drive it into a crowded mall, killing many, than to legally purchase a firearm.

I only have 8" x 10" glossy of my wife, my daughter, my son, and ME (there might be one of our German Shorthair Pointer too). I do pride myself on my ability with a firearm. If you want to challenge yourself, there is more to do than walk around with a gun stuffed in your belt;
National Long Range Competitive Shooting - YouTube

I have no idea where you get your news from as they do not state where events took place or what date they happened on...you might want to give fox news a try!

Your welcome for the lesson...I assume you are speaking of the G2 holster.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Exactly! All of those anti gun laws do not prevent bad people from getting guns. What they do is make it difficult for good people to get guns as a way to defend themselves. They also alert bad people with guns that there is less of a treat of someone shooting back.

If you bother to look, you might find that places that have concealed carry ad open carry have fewer shootings.
If you bother to look...you'll also find that MINORITIES are up to 10X more violent than white people...and white places are MUCH safer for EVERYONE than minority majority places.

Put the BLAME where is needs to be...with THEM...the minorities.

Want to cut gun violence by 80%? Want to cut ALL violence by 80%? Ban black/Hispanics completely.

The 99% white villages is orders of magnitude safer than ANY 99% black/Hispanic place.

Why? Because we're NOT the same...we're NOT the same species. We're dogs vs wolves.

It's SO much more than just skin color...it's ALL the difference below that skin too. We ARE different species...we are NOT the same...we don't look the same...we don't think the same...we don't act the same...we are NOT the same.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you bother to look...you'll also find that MINORITIES are up to 10X more violent than white people...and white places are MUCH safer for EVERYONE than minority majority places.

Put the BLAME where is needs to be...with THEM...the minorities.

Want to cut gun violence by 80%? Want to cut ALL violence by 80%? Ban black/Hispanics completely.

The 99% white villages is orders of magnitude safer than ANY 99% black/Hispanic place.

Why? Because we're NOT the same...we're NOT the same species. We're dogs vs wolves.

It's SO much more than just skin color...it's ALL the difference below that skin too. We ARE different species...we are NOT the same...we don't look the same...we don't think the same...we don't act the same...we are NOT the same.
How many African-Americans do you actually know Don Baldwin?
Old 04-18-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not true...millions and millions of guns are in the inner cities where MOST of the shootings/killings occur.
No, you distorted what I said. I said that the majority of guns in America are owned by good, decent people. I did not say anything about all the guns that are owned by scumbags in the ghetto that kill people on a daily basis. There are more guns owned by good people than bad. The abundance of killings that occur in the inner cities are located in areas where there are STRICT gun laws making it difficult if not impossible for decent folks to purchase or own firearms.

Like I said before, if you don't like guns, then don't buy one. Don't ban them because you don't like them. No one is forcing anyone to purchase a firearm. Just like no one is forcing someone to read these posts and reply to them. People on here want to ban someone because they do not agree with them, instead of just not logging onto this forum.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Wackadoodle continually asks the obvious... Don knows more African Americans than he wants to...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
How many African-Americans do you actually know Don Baldwin?
The better question is how many HAVE I known...far too many...not ONE really impressed me...OK...ONE did, a guy from St Lucia, he had a thirst for knowledge, mellow, did his work well...but STILL not an "equal" to many of the whites. He impressed me with his character, his drive...not because he was the smartest...he wasn't.

The rest? As worthless as a dead dog. ALWAYS the problem children.

Quote:
No, you distorted what I said. I said that the majority of guns in America are owned by good, decent people. I did not say anything about all the guns that are owned by scumbags in the ghetto that kill people on a daily basis. There are more guns owned by good people than bad. The abundance of killings that occur in the inner cities are located in areas where there are STRICT gun laws making it difficult if not impossible for decent folks to purchase or own firearms.

Like I said before, if you don't like guns, then don't buy one. Don't ban them because you don't like them. No one is forcing anyone to purchase a firearm. Just like no one is forcing someone to read these posts and reply to them. People on here want to ban someone because they do not agree with them, instead of just not logging onto this forum.
And I sad the inner cities are FULL of guns. Which they are. Almost EVERYONE living in the inner cities has a gun. 10 y/olds have their own gun. EVERY teen has one. There are millions and millions of guns in those inner cities. And they USE them...daily.

The MAJORITY of shooting occur where there is an abundance of MINORITIES!

Quote:
Wackadoodle continually asks the obvious... Don knows more African Americans than he wants to...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
ONE is too many. I'm seeing more and more of them these days...I cringe when I see them. The idyllic days of the villages may be coming to a close. They ALWAYS bring their BS with them.

ONLY mostly white places are idyllic...disagree? Find me one that isn't.

Diversity destroys and it'll eventually destroy the villages too...because they've made it illegal to keep them out. Keep those prices HIGH!!! Price them out if you can't keep them out any other way.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
The better question is how many HAVE I known...far too many...not ONE really impressed me...OK...ONE did, a guy from St Lucia, he had a thirst for knowledge, mellow, did his work well...but STILL not an "equal" to many of the whites. He impressed me with his character, his drive...not because he was the smartest...he wasn't.

The rest? As worthless as a dead dog. ALWAYS the problem children.

And I sad the inner cities are FULL of guns. Which they are. Almost EVERYONE living in the inner cities has a gun. 10 y/olds have their own gun. EVERY teen has one. There are millions and millions of guns in those inner cities. And they USE them...daily.

The MAJORITY of shooting occur where there is an abundance of MINORITIES!

ONE is too many. I'm seeing more and more of them these days...I cringe when I see them. The idyllic days of the villages may be coming to a close. They ALWAYS bring their BS with them.

ONLY mostly white places are idyllic...disagree? Find me one that isn't.

Diversity destroys and it'll eventually destroy the villages too.
I knew a woman at the Minneapolis Public Library, Renee, who probably sent me the nicest letter I have ever received. She was the Reference Librarian for the History and Travel Department. A very nice smart African American woman. Really classy lady.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
I knew a woman at the Minneapolis Public Library, Renee, who probably sent me the nicest letter I have ever received. She was the Reference Librarian for the History and Travel Department. A very nice smart African American woman. Really classy lady.
Did you happen to visit the Minneapolis black slums? How about the "ladies" there? How would you compare THEM to the white women you've known?

STOP bringing up the 1%...I know there are a few blacks who are OK...they are the extreme of the bell curve.

DO bring up the 99%...the ones who live like the animals they are in the inner city slums...the black part of any town.

Do you want THEM integrating with us?
Old 04-18-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you happen to visit the Minneapolis black slums? How about the "ladies" there? How would you compare THEM to the white women you've known?

STOP bringing up the 1%...I know there are a few blacks who are OK...they are the extreme of the bell curve.

DO bring up the 99%...the ones who live like the animals they are in the inner city slums...the black part of any town.

Do you want THEM integrating with us?
I lived on Franklin Avenue or near there the Summer of 1988. Across the street from a park where there were often drug deals at night as well as gun shots every once in a while. My mail got ransacked every so often along with that of my African-American "friend" Orlando H. Orlando turned out to be a racist against whites and something of a man who assaulted both members of both sexes. I put him out on the balcony one night when he made an unwanted pass at me after he came back earlier than he said he would and needed a bed. He wanted the bed with me in it. He had pulled a similar stunt on a 1st year Law Student who dropped out of Law School because she did not want to deal with Orlando H. This was Debbie H. I am Jon H., so I had been sitting next to these two in some of the first year law school classes. Distanced myself from Orlando that Third Year of law school as much as possible but it was difficult as he ran the Computer Room where we needed to type and print out or papers and such and this man would often ask me "When am I going to meet the parents?"

One bad apple though does not spoil the bunch. Orlando H. was a racist and a sexual assaulter. I knew a man named Will G., also an African American at the U of MN Law School who helped me deal with Orlando. And then there was Sandra also an African American but she seemed to have been poisoned by whatever Orlando H., had said about me. Not many African-Americans there at the U of MN Law School when I was there from 1986-late 1991.

And we could not go to the authorities with any accusations against Orlando H., because there was no evidence just "he said, he said" in my case or "He said, she said" in Debbie H.'s case.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I lived on Franklin Avenue or near there the Summer of 1988. Across the street from a park where there were often drug deals at night as well as gun shots every once in a while. My mail got ransacked every so often along with that of my African-American "friend" Orlando H. Orlando turned out to be a racist against whites and some of a man who assaulted both members of both sexes. I put him out on the balcony one night when he made an unwanted pass at me after he came back earlier than he said he would and needed a bed. He wanted the bed with me in it. He had pulled a similar stunt on a 1st year Law Student who dropped out of Law School because she did not want to deal with Orlando H. This was Debbie H. I am Jon H., so I had been sitting next to these two in some of the first year law school classes. Distanced myself from Orlando that Third Year of law school as much as possible but it was difficult as he ran the Computer Room where we needed to type and print out or papers and such and this man would often ask me "When am a going to meet the parents?"

One bad apple though does not spoil the bunch. Orlando H. was a racist and a sexual assaulter.
Drug deals, gun shots, mail ransacked...by BLACK people.

They're ALL racist against whites...they hate us because they are so much below us. They don't think it's fair we're born with WHITE PRIVILEGE. We are BORN so much smarter and more able than they are...they HATE us for it.

How about 99% of them are bad apples? Have you gone into the black inner cities lately? It's like being thrown onto a zoo...a war zone...h3ll.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds kind of racist to me. Telling us that you knew a "nice smart" black woman with "class" seems to indicate that you find that exceptional. Kind of like saying you have some "black friends" that are not dope heads or criminals. Condescending is just as bad as being a racist.

We all do it. Making a racist comment does not necessarily make one a racist. I have been called a racist on here and laugh. I have a multi-Ethnic family, so people that make blanket statements regarding racism or bigotry without knowing the facts, are just ignorant. I do not argue the issue with Don because he has his facts to back him up, whereas many only have emotion.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds kind of racist to me. Telling us that you knew a "nice smart" black woman with "class" seems to indicate that you find that exceptional. Kind of like saying you have some "black friends" that are not dope heads or criminals. Condescending is just as bad as being a racist.

We all do it. Making a racist comment does not necessarily make one a racist. I have been called a racist on here and laugh. I have a multi-Ethnic family, so people that make blanket statements regarding racism or bigotry without knowing the facts, are just ignorant. I do not argue the issue with Don because he has his facts to back him up, whereas many only have emotion.
Because it IS exceptional.

My condolences...bet you wish she made a different decision...that she didn't marry a black guy. I "know" it's not a healthy marriage...no inter-species marriage is good...we're too different.

I feel like crying for those nice white grandfathers TRYING to cope with their mulatto mixed species grandchild. Knowing that their genetic line is broken.

"Interracial marriages have a 41 percent chance of swirling out of control. Compare this to a 31 percent chance of divorce among same-race couples."

"In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner."

"White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage"

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia

Inter-species marriage is NOT good.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

My condolences...bet you wish she made a different decision...that she didn't marry a black guy. I "know" it's not a healthy marriage...no inter-species marriage is good...we're too different.

I feel like crying for those nice white grandfathers TRYING to cope with their mulatto mixed species grandchild. Knowing that their genetic line is broken.

"Interracial marriages have a 41 percent chance of swirling out of control. Compare this to a 31 percent chance of divorce among same-race couples."

"In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner."

"White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage"

There you go, presuming again. I did NOT say that any of my children married another ethnicity. They didn't.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

Species. I have read your theories about the origin of humanoids and homosapiens. Many scientists do believe that evolution is continuing. This is lifted from Wikipedia...Human Evolution..for the sake of brevity.

"Recent and current human evolution[edit]
Natural selection still affects modern human populations. For example, the population at risk of the severe debilitating disease kuru has significant over-representation of an immune variant of the prion protein gene G127V versus non-immune alleles. The frequency of this genetic variant is due to the survival of immune persons.[192][193] Other reported trends appear to include lengthening of the human reproductive period and reduction in cholesterol levels, blood glucose and blood pressure in some populations .[194]
It has been argued that human evolution has accelerated since the development of agriculture 10,000 years ago and civilization some 5,000 years ago, resulting, it is claimed, in substantial genetic differences between different current human populations.[195] Lactase persistence is an example of such recent evolution. Recent human evolution seems to have been largely confined to genetic resistance to infectious disease that has appeared in human populations by crossing the species barrier from domesticated animals.[196]
It is a common misconception that humans have stopped evolving and current genetic changes are purely genetic drift. Although selection pressure on some traits, such as resistance to smallpox, has decreased in modern human life, humans are still undergoing natural selection for many other traits. For instance, menopause is evolving to occur later.[194]

Species list[edit]
This list is in chronological order across the table by genus. Some species/subspecies names are well-established, and some are less established – especially in genus Homo. Please see articles for more information.
Sahelanthropus
Homo (human)
S. tchadensis
H. gautengensis
Orrorin
H. habilis
O. tugenensis
H. rudolfensis
Ardipithecus
H. floresiensis
A. kadabba
H. ergaster
A. ramidus
H. georgicus
Australopithecus
H. erectus
A. anamensis
H. cepranensis
A. afarensis
H. antecessor
A. bahrelghazali*
H. heidelbergensis
A. africanus
H. rhodesiensis
A. garhi
H. naledi
A. sediba
H. helmei
Kenyanthropus
H. neanderthalensis
K. platyops
H. (undetermined)
Paranthropus
H. sapiens
P. aethiopicus
• H. sapiens idaltu
P. boisei
• H. sapiens (archaic)
P. robustus
• H. sapiens sapiens (early)
• H. sapiens denisova
• H. (undetermined)
• H. sapiens sapiens (modern)
See also[edit]"

I think that your idea of species intermarrying being bad is quite possibly wrong. It would be good to have strong and positive factors of all humans to evolve. I would like to have qualities that I see that are stellar in all races to be present in the future of mankind.

Anyway..it is incorrect to use the word species instead of race. Humans are all homosapiens. Homosapiens is a SPECIES. Kingdom, phylum, subphylum, class, order, genus, species....We evolved from animals. Sometimes we act like it a lot.

Tags
gun, carry, weapon, good, nut

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.