A beautiful morning!

Old 01-20-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Default A beautiful morning!

Woke up early this morning to sounds of birds chirping and a nice cool breeze. Looked out east to a simply gorgeous TV sunrise. Breathtakingly Beautiful.

It felt like Christmas morning when I was a kid. Relief, happiness, and so looking forward to a wonderful day. And... hoping that Santa brought me the present I had hoped for. I was a good kid all year.

Well at 12 noon - personally - my present arrives. I truly hope it brings better things to our country. And some sense of strength to our standing in the world. And, like a kid I do have hope that many of us that are divided can come together for the good of our wonderful country. We have so much to be thankful for in our great land - it could improve if we can work together a bit. Give it a chance. Back to that TV sunrise.... ahhhh.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Woke up early this morning to sounds of birds chirping and a nice cool breeze. Looked out east to a simply gorgeous TV sunrise. Breathtakingly Beautiful.

It felt like Christmas morning when I was a kid. Relief, happiness, and so looking forward to a wonderful day. And... hoping that Santa brought me the present I had hoped for. I was a good kid all year.

Well at 12 noon - personally - my present arrives. I truly hope it brings better things to our country. And some sense of strength to our standing in the world. And, like a kid I do have hope that many of us that are divided can come together for the good of our wonderful country. We have so much to be thankful for in our great land - it could improve if we can work together a bit. Give it a chance. Back to that TV sunrise.... ahhhh.
It's wonderful to live in a 99% white paradise...isn't it? Safe, secure...no gunfire...it's clean...quiet...your neighbors aren't worthless crackheads with 15 children.

Too bad people are actively trying to destroy America so less and less have the opportunity to live as we do. The diversified hell grows closer each year. It's only a matter of time before we lose the last bastion of white America.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

I feel the same way.

Congratulations, PRESIDENT Trump.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

It is going to rain on Trump's parade. Too f****ing bad
Old 01-20-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

It is going to rain on Chump's parade. Too f***ing bad
Old 01-20-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

It will rain on Chump's parade
Old 01-20-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

It is going to rain on Trum's parade
Old 01-20-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is going to rain on Trum's parade
I'm the OP. I so appreciate the last postings - so eloquent and poignant. Just shows the mentality of the "other side".
On another point - you all are probably outraged how Markeith Loyd was treated during his capture. This would be typical of the Libs - always compassion for the wrong side.
I wanted to keep my initial posting positive - but like you folks on the wrong side since 11/8 - you simply have to strike out. Suck it up for 4 to 8 years.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's wonderful to live in a 99% white paradise...isn't it? Safe, secure...no gunfire...it's clean...quiet...your neighbors aren't worthless crackheads with 15 children.

Too bad people are actively trying to destroy America so less and less have the opportunity to live as we do. The diversified hell grows closer each year. It's only a matter of time before we lose the last bastion of white America.
By golly, you're right.....it is wonderful.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm the OP. I so appreciate the last postings - so eloquent and poignant. Just shows the mentality of the "other side".
On another point - you all are probably outraged how Markeith Loyd was treated during his capture. This would be typical of the Libs - always compassion for the wrong side.
I wanted to keep my initial posting positive - but like you folks on the wrong side since 11/8 - you simply have to strike out. Suck it up for 4 to 8 years.
I was outraged that he only got a few kicks to the face. My tazer would have been working overtime.

Tags
kid, morning, wonderful, present, beautiful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.