Benghazi

Old 02-16-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Default Benghazi

I find it interesting to see that since the election,Benghazi is no longer important to Republicans. Why is that?
Old 02-16-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I find it interesting to see that since the election,Benghazi is no longer important to Republicans. Why is that?
Because Trump LIES so much they can't use the excuse that she was a liar.

I saw a car sticker here in TV recently which said

HILLARY LIED AND 4 DIED.

Problem is Hillary "lied" after they are already dead!
Old 02-16-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

They might not talk about it now, but Benghazi will always be important. It just needed to stay front and center during the election because the one who failed to do her job and protect those men was running for the highest office in the land.

There are those that would have us all forget about the first 9/11. Remember, Benghazi happened on the anniversary of that attack to send a message.

To forget either would be wrong.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
They might not talk about it now, but Benghazi will always be important. It just needed to stay front and center during the election because the one who failed to do her job and protect those men was running for the highest office in the land.

There are those that would have us all forget about the first 9/11. Remember, Benghazi happened on the anniversary of that attack to send a message.

If Hillary failed to do her job which caused a terror attack then G W Bush failed to do his job when the biggest terror attack on American soil occurred.

And then he started a war he couldn't finish.

Before you label me a lefty....

My nephew Brian is a Gunnery Sargent in the Marines with a Purple Heart in Iraq. (5 tours)
My nephew Dan is a Captain in the US Army Reserves who is currently in country as I write this post.

I worry about them all the time....be more so now that one is in harms way.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

If Hillary failed to do her job why could 5 million dollars and years of investigation could find nothing. The Sec of State is NOT in charge of the security of the bases. The Congress cut the budget. And the Ambassador was told NOT to go to the Benghazi station as it was NOT a secure location. He was NOT at an embassy when the attack happened.

It was the very very dishonest press, as Trump likes to say, but I call it Faux News!
Old 02-16-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
If Hillary failed to do her job why could 5 million dollars and years of investigation could find nothing. The Sec of State is NOT in charge of the security of the bases. The Congress cut the budget. And the Ambassador was told NOT to go to the Benghazi station as it was NOT a secure location. He was NOT at an embassy when the attack happened.

It was the very very dishonest press, as Trump likes to say, but I call it Faux News!
Nothing?

Seven key findings in the Benghazi report | TheHill
Old 02-16-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
If Hillary failed to do her job which caused a terror attack then G W Bush failed to do his job when the biggest terror attack on American soil occurred.

My nephew Brian is a Gunnery Sargent in the Marines with a Purple Heart in Iraq. (5 tours)
My nephew Dan is a Captain in the US Army Reserves who is currently in country as I write this post.

With all due respect, your prior posts are probably more indicative of your political leanings than your nephews military service.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Just because someone in your family has guts to serve his country, that does not give you a pass on being a libtard.

All of us that served, served our country because we felt an obligation. Libtards have no such patriotic duty in their selfish ideology. All they do is hold their hands out and want them filled, as well has telling us how much and what to give them. When your nephew joined, he knew that he was joining the military, not a prep school. He joined, knowing he might have to fight. He trained to fight, not build schools and churches. Do NOT belittle his commitment by using him in your liberal agenda.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

I did not say that Hillary caused the attack. Her failure was due to her inaction when the attack was occurring and when they requested additional security prior to the attack. Her INACTION was the problem and then her calling of the parents liars. How would you feel if they had been your nephews, she told you one thing, and then accused you of lying when you repeated what you had been told?

With all the complaining of the airport "inconvenience" because of Presidents Trump travel suspension, can you imagine the hell Bush would have received had he closed the airports over intel received about terrorists planning to use airliners for an attack? They had it, but mistakenly thought that the plans were for planes in other countries. As for starting a war, he did rely on the intel received and later was branded a liar for acting on that.

I have two sons retired from the Navy. Both served overseas, Mediterrean and Gitmo. One of them even wrote on one of the bombs that it was compliments of us. Thank you for the service of your nephews, as well.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just because someone in your family has guts to serve his country, that does not give you a pass on being a libtard.

All of us that served, served our country because we felt an obligation. Libtards have no such patriotic duty in their selfish ideology. All they do is hold their hands out and want them filled, as well has telling us how much and what to give them. When your nephew joined, he knew that he was joining the military, not a prep school. He joined, knowing he might have to fight. He trained to fight, not build schools and churches. Do NOT belittle his commitment by using him in your liberal agenda.

When my sons joined the Navy, they both told me that it was their choice to serve and that they knew the risks going in. They asked me please to never berate anyone if something should ever happen to them in combat. Remember the one Mom who raised such a stink because she lost her son?

I promised them that I would never do that because I supported their decision and trusted their judgement. When they wanted to sign up, the only thing I ever told them:

"If that is what you want, then don't let anyone talk you out of it. If it is not what you want, then don't let anyone talk you into it. It is your decision and yours alone."
Old 02-16-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

It is an established fact that when it comes to scandals progressives circle the wagons and continue their campaign of denials, lies, cover ups procrastination , name calling , etc.

conservatives on the other hand band together against the offender and do the honorable thing and drum the offender out of the corp. some of these offenders are honorable enough to resign.

Hillary by any measure belongs in jail. Obama's stooges were told to leave her be.

Imagine what would happen if the DOJ announced it was going to continue the investigation into Hillary malfeasance.

Trump attempted to protect the nation with a warning shot to sanctuary cities and we see what happened. he attempted a travel ban and the progressives went manic. You can't deal with the kardashian nation

Let's hope that Hillary doesn't get to slide because we are a nation who are bound by the rule of law and no one is above the law.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-16-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you're a big lefty whiny ass ignoramus..Clinton is to blame for all of our woes from 911 on..Verifiably so..
Old 02-16-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you're a big lefty whiny ass ignoramus..Clinton is to blame for all of our woes from 911 on..Verifiably so..
Really nice...Attack someone who has skin in the game. Perhaps you might have said a more appropriate thing like
I did last Sunday a brunch. There was a Army Veteran there in a wheelchair which indicated he holds the Purple Heart.

I said "Thank you for your service" and you should have said "Thank them for their service"

Other than that your comments are deplorable and do not deserve an answer!!!
Old 02-16-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really nice...Attack someone who has skin in the game. Perhaps you might have said a more appropriate thing like
I did last Sunday a brunch. There was a Army Veteran there in a wheelchair which indicated he holds the Purple Heart.

I said "Thank you for your service" and you should have said "Thank them for their service"

Other than that your comments are deplorable and do not deserve an answer!!!
I am an Army veteran and have been in a wheelchair without having a purple heart,,, Almost ended up with a purple ass tho, Damn skiing trip..
Old 02-16-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am an Army veteran and have been in a wheelchair without having a purple heart,,, Almost ended up with a purple ass tho, Damn skiing trip..
And being from Colorado and an avid skier until i crashed an burned in a NASTAR race tearing an ACL, I also have been in a wheelchair as well.

Not as lefty as you think though!

Tags
longer, republicans, important, election, benghazi, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.