Blacks and bad neighborhoods.

Old 09-03-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump has been telling AfricanAmericans thar he will fix their economic problems and rid their cities of crime.

What SPECIFICALLY will he do? Once again, he talks but offers no concrete solutions.
He will probably do the same thing that Hillary and Obama have done - NOTHING.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
You surely do not want to hear this BUT
The word prejudice is PRE JUDGEMENT. It is a survival skill.
You in your post speak about 1988 and say back then people were judged by the color of their skin. That has not changed. You ADMIT that you would not go out at night.

This country just finish the administration of our first black president. While I did not vote for Obama nothing would have made me prouder than to need to admit that he was a great president and put a major dent in the cancer we call racism. Instead, Obama chose to fan the sparks into flames. We now have Hillary WHORING for votes by speaking in front of groups like the Trevon Martin association. Before the race baiters like Sharpton got to Trevon's mother she herself said her son was no good.
We accept groups like black lives matter AND DO NOT SEE THEM AS RACIST. YET, if there is a group white lives matter we would all see that as what it is RACIST. There are far too many similar examples BLACK CAUCUS is yet another.
I am WHITE. My dad was a wounded WWII vet and I was born only 5 years after he left combat. We grew up in worse poverty then what we feel is acceptable for people on the public tab-WELFARE. I had what many whites feel is an unfair advantage. While we did not have much money, my parents were married through my entire life.
I knew who my father was. There was none of this well it could have been or??? or????? or??????? The first thing my father bought me was a BOOK. I cherished it and I still have it.
As to black. We have two distinctly different black cultures in the US. People we call islanders were histrionically French slaves also seized in Africa. The death rates among the French Slaves were actually far worse than for American slaves and yet they are among the hardest WORKING people in the US. They too cherish education and family. Then you have our domestic blacks.
Eighty percent of the black babies are born to unwed mothers. Far too many are damaged by drug use and venereal disease before they are even born. They have no or few people to encourage them to get an EDUCATION so they end up LIKE TREVON MARTIN or that other one BROWN.
They're NOT the same as we are...they're a different species...THAT is why we NEVER get along, anywhere on the planet. It's ALWAYS "us and them", EVERYONE feels that way. There is NOT ONE place where blacks do well. They ALWAYS are found at the lowest strata of ANY society...ALWAYS. They don't flourish living with whites, they don't flourish when living with Asians, they don't flourish when living with Hispanics, they don't flourish among themselves. They just DON'T flourish...ever.

STOP believe the "equality" lies. STOP destroying your country/society by trying to mainstream them, it hasn't worked and it won't work. They're intellectually children. They're emotionally children. They don't develop the higher functions because they CAN'T.

Can a dog do calculus? Can a blacks manage themselves?
Old 09-03-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
They're NOT the same as we are...they're a different species...THAT is why we NEVER get along, anywhere on the planet. It's ALWAYS "us and them", EVERYONE feels that way. There is NOT ONE place where blacks do well. They ALWAYS are found at the lowest strata of ANY society...ALWAYS. They don't flourish living with whites, they don't flourish when living with Asians, they don't flourish when living with Hispanics, they don't flourish among themselves. They just DON'T flourish...ever.

STOP believe the "equality" lies. STOP destroying your country/society by trying to mainstream them, it hasn't worked and it won't work. They're intellectually children. They're emotionally children. They don't develop the higher functions because they CAN'T.

Can a dog do calculus? Can a blacks manage themselves?
You may need to watch this at the Old Mill Playhouse. It should ease your angst a bit and perhaps brighten your outlook.

Southside With You
(PG-13, 1 hr, 21 min.)
10:10 | 12:20 | 2:30 | 4:40 | 6:50 | 10:00
Old 09-03-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1282525

I am WHITE. My dad was a wounded WWII vet and I was born only 5 years after he left combat. We grew up in worse poverty then what we feel is acceptable for people on the public tab-WELFARE. I had what many whites feel is an unfair advantage. While we did not have much money, my parents were married through my entire life.
I knew who my father was. There was none of this well it could have been or??? or????? or??????? The first thing my father bought me was a BOOK. I cherished it and I still have it.
As to black. We have two distinctly different black cultures in the US. People we call islanders were histrionically French slaves also seized in Africa. The death rates among the French Slaves were actually far worse than for American slaves and yet they are among the hardest WORKING people in the US. They too cherish education and family. Then you have our domestic blacks.
Eighty percent of the black babies are born to unwed mothers. Far too many are damaged by drug use and venereal disease before they are even born. They have no or few people to encourage them to get an EDUCATION so they end up LIKE TREVON MARTIN or that other one BROWN.[/QUOTE]

Do not forget that all the human race ( presumably puttung you in with humans) all evolved from Zinjantropus that began in AFRICA!!! Yes, YOU evolved from Africans.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
You may need to watch this at the Old Mill Playhouse. It should ease your angst a bit and perhaps brighten your outlook.

Southside With You
(PG-13, 1 hr, 21 min.)
10:10 | 12:20 | 2:30 | 4:40 | 6:50 | 10:00
The best way to brighten my outlook would be a "Minority Rapture", one day...they were just gone.

The world would improve 100 fold overnight.

You keep TELLING me how despicable and "wrong" I am...yet nobody has been willing or able to stand up and provide ANY contrary evidence.

There ARE genetic differences between the races. I mentioned race and blood donation. Here's something from the Red Cross:

"Certain blood types are unique to specific racial and ethnic groups. Therefore it is essential that the donor diversity match the patient diversity. For example, U-negative and Duffy-negative blood types are unique to the African-American community. So Sickle cell patients with these blood types must rely on donors with matching blood types in the African-American community.

Some Rare Blood Types by Ethnic Group

Ethnic Group Rare Blood Type
African-American U-, Fy(a-b-)
Native American, Alaskan Native RzRz
Pacific Island, Asian Jk (a-b-)
Hispanic Di(b-)
East European/Russian Jews Dr(a-)
Caucasian Kp(b-), Vel-"

There ARE differences between the races, vast differences, differences that go WAY beyond "just" the physical differences like bone structure, musculature, skin color, hair color/texture, disease susceptibility, disease incidence, INTELLIGENCE, violence, impulsiveness, etc...etc.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:22 AM
n/a

Res ipsa loquitur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 09-03-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do not forget that all the human race ( presumably puttung you in with humans) all evolved from Zinjantropus that began in AFRICA!!! Yes, YOU evolved from Africans.
BINGO...and you don't even realize it!

WE EVOLVED...they DID NOT.

THAT is why we're NOT equal and never will be. You're comparing apples to oranges, they're a different species. It's WHY they NEVE succeed as a "race". They're NEVER at the top except in what they were designed for...sports, running and humping. We were designed for thinking and building. We're VERY different, different species different. Other animals when more similar than we are are called different species. It's ALL political because they don't want to go back to having a "slave species" to be exploited. The women won't stand for it...because they KNOW they'd be next!
Old 09-03-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
BINGO...and you don't even realize it!

WE EVOLVED...they DID NOT.

THAT is why we're NOT equal and never will be. You're comparing apples to oranges, they're a different species. It's WHY they NEVE succeed as a "race". They're NEVER at the top except in what they were designed for...sports, running and humping. We were designed for thinking and building. We're VERY different, different species different. Other animals when more similar than we are are called different species. It's ALL political because they don't want to go back to having a "slave species" to be exploited. The women won't stand for it...because they KNOW they'd be next!
Many facts seem to back our resident racist.

The Myths Blacks Believe: The Ancient Egyptians Were Negroes and Built the Grand Pyramids | AMBROSE KANE
Old 09-03-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
You think Don Is our only resident racist? That's a hoot.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks...I could have written that...I feel the same way.

We ARE a different species.

From some of your other posts, I didn't expect that from you. Thanks for being fair.

I'm only trying to save this country from being bred out of existence. From age 6 down THEY ARE THE MAJORITY. The consequence of them becoming the majority is the loss of "America" and a Mexico II taking its place. We're GIVING our country, our culture, our society over to them in the name of "fairness" when it will just bite us in the ass and we'll lose it all.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

From some of your other posts, I didn't expect that from you. Thanks for being fair.

I'm only trying to save this country from being bred out of existence. From age 6 down THEY ARE THE MAJORITY. The consequence of them becoming the majority is the loss of "America" and a Mexico II taking its place. We're GIVING our country, our culture, our society over to them in the name of "fairness" when it will just bite us in the ass and we'll lose it all.
I am like Fox news, fair and balanced. Only trump can stop the systematic problems that exist as only he is not part of the political systems that made the policies where people are rewarded for having more single parent children.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Be careful Donny B. Your kind tend to eat their own. Think George Lincoln Rockwell.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has been telling AfricanAmericans thar he will fix their economic problems and rid their cities of crime.

What SPECIFICALLY will he do? Once again, he talks but offers no concrete solutions.
as if that's different from what the Democrats have been telling blacks forever?
Old 09-03-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Old 09-03-2016, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

I agree he needs more specifics, but, one thing that is a great thing is charter schools. I have seen it 1st hand how these schools turn around entire families and probability those families future generations. Giving inner city parents the choice of charter schools and other educational choices is a BIG step, education is key.

Hillary is bought and paid for by the teachers union which is against any change.

Tags
people, problem, neighborhoods, bad, blacks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.