Brown

Old 03-23-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Default Brown

Ain't just his name...

PAHOKEE, Fla. - A Florida man is facing charges that he raped a 13-year-old girl while she was attending a funeral at a church, according to an arrest report.
Andre Brown, of Pahokee, is being held without bond at the Palm Beach County Jail and is facing one count of sexual assault on a victim between 12 and 18 years old.
The alleged rape took place April 30, 2016, but the girl did not tell anyone about the assault because she was scared of being blamed for the attack, the report said.
The girl, who was familiar with Brown, told Palm Beach County sheriff’s detectives that Brown, 26, grabbed her by the arm, walked her into the women’s restroom at the church — then locked the door.
Brown allegedly took the girl into a stall for handicapped users and raped her, the report said.
In July, the girl was taken to a doctor by an unidentified person because “she was not acting right,” the report said. A day later, a doctor revealed the girl was pregnant. The girl then admitted she was raped by Brown.
Brown denied having sex with the girl, but a DNA test showed that he impregnated the victim.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Ain't just his name...

PAHOKEE, Fla. - A Florida man is facing charges that he raped a 13-year-old girl while she was attending a funeral at a church, according to an arrest report.
Andre Brown, of Pahokee, is being held without bond at the Palm Beach County Jail and is facing one count of sexual assault on a victim between 12 and 18 years old.
The alleged rape took place April 30, 2016, but the girl did not tell anyone about the assault because she was scared of being blamed for the attack, the report said.
The girl, who was familiar with Brown, told Palm Beach County sheriff’s detectives that Brown, 26, grabbed her by the arm, walked her into the women’s restroom at the church — then locked the door.
Brown allegedly took the girl into a stall for handicapped users and raped her, the report said.
In July, the girl was taken to a doctor by an unidentified person because “she was not acting right,” the report said. A day later, a doctor revealed the girl was pregnant. The girl then admitted she was raped by Brown.
Brown denied having sex with the girl, but a DNA test showed that he impregnated the victim.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
So skin color has something to do with this rape??
Old 03-23-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
In My estimation and anyone with any intelligence whatsoever that isn't black or democrat I'd have to say Fucsk YES........
Old 03-23-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ever been to Pahokee? It's 90% minority...mostly black...it's the villages...but opposite. It's a dirty, dangerous, dump.

It's down south of Lake Okeechobee, on 27 actually...go see America's future as we turn brown.

It's a good place for all the people here to visit before they keep clamoring for diversity.

THOSE are the REAL blacks...that's the 99%...not that fake sh!t you see on TV.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

you don't have to go any farther than Leesburg...
Old 03-23-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

What about the State Attorney, Armis Ayala, who lied about not having a problem with seeking the death penalty to win election, now saying that she will not seek the death penalty for ANY case during her term?

When during the press conference where she made the announcement (yes, I WATCHED it), she was asked what had changed between then and now, her answer was: "What's changed is that NOW, I AM the State Attorney and not the Assistant State Attorney!"
Old 03-23-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
What about the State Attorney, Armis Ayala, who lied about not having a problem with seeking the death penalty to win election, now saying that she will not seek the death penalty for ANY case during her term?

When during the press conference where she made the announcement (yes, I WATCHED it), she was asked what had changed between then and now, her answer was: "What's changed is that NOW, I AM the State Attorney and not the Assistant State Attorney!"
And still an unappreciative triple a u.... affirmative action african unAmerican.....
Old 03-23-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

So what I get about this post is all rapists and lowlife are black and nobody can change their outlook on a subject. Okay
Old 03-23-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
In My estimation and anyone with any intelligence whatsoever that isn't black or democrat I'd have to say Fucsk YES........
Perhaps we should focus on how many women are RAPED by men!
Old 03-23-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I would agree with your response and I am making the assumption that you are speaking to both reported and unreported cases. However may I modify your statement with the following:

Perhaps we should focus on how many women are RAPED by men, and by women.

Perhaps we should focus on how many women are RAPED by men, and how many women falsely make claim that they have been raped.

As to reap itself we certainly do have the same disdain for this criminal act

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2017, 05:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Probably a lot more than those that were raped by women.

Tags
girl, brown, report, raped, county

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.