Buffett Supports Trump's Cabinet Picks

Old 01-20-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Default Buffett Supports Trump's Cabinet Picks

Buffett Says He Supports Trump's Cabinet Picks 'Overwhelmingly'

"Warren Buffett said he “overwhelmingly” supports President-elect Donald Trump’s choices for cabinet positions as the incoming commander-in-chief’s selections face confirmation hearings in the U.S. Senate."

"In an interview with CNN in November, he said that people could disagree with the president-elect, but ultimately he “deserves everybody’s respect.”
Old 01-20-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Because he wants to make BIG profits like he did with O.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Read the article linked. He only thinks that Trump should have the opportunity to fail based on his cabinet choices. Or to succeed if that happens.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Read the article linked. He only thinks that Trump should have the opportunity to fail based on his cabinet choices. Or to succeed if that happens.
Yep, simply another case of real news...fake interpretation.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, simply another case of real news...fake interpretation.
Where was it misinterpreted? Those are exact quotes. There was NO interpretation in that post. It was a post open for discussion. Try starting one for a change instead of inserting your @ss hole snarky remarks, contributing NOTHING. TROLL
Old 01-21-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Where was it misinterpreted? Those are exact quotes. There was NO interpretation in that post. It was a post open for discussion. Try starting one for a change instead of inserting your @ss hole snarky remarks, contributing NOTHING. TROLL
From the link....TROLL.

Quote:
I feel that way no matter who is president,” the billionaire Berkshire Hathaway Inc. chairman and chief executive officer said Thursday in New York at the premiere of a documentary about his life.

“The CEO -- which I am -- should have the ability to pick people that help you run a place.
And here's a newsflash for you troll, just starting a thread on fake news and trying to lie about it...is STILL being a troll.

And like Chi pointed out, you live your life on this forum and cannot resist commenting on almost every single thread/post...so who's the TROLL?
Old 01-21-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
From the link....TROLL.

And here's a newsflash for you troll, just starting a thread on fake news and trying to lie about it...is STILL being a troll.

And like Chi pointed out, you live your life on this forum and cannot resist commenting on almost every single thread/post...so who's the TROLL?
And yet you can't resist entering into every conversation. Looks like I have angered you. I'm sorry. I'll try to be more PC with you in the future. I did not realize that you were that sensitive. I should realize how this is a vulnerable time period for you, having a new PRESIDENT.

By the way, if one starts a thread (not that you would know how) does that preclude one from replying to someone that makes a comment aimed at me? Isn't this a discussion type forum or is it a place where TROLLS tell jokes at others expense? Never mind, I would not expect an honest answer from you.

Was Buffet's comment a fake? If he did not make that statement, then what did he say? I'll wait for your correction and link to the corrected version.

Tags
cabinet, picks, trumps, supports, buffett

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.