Is carefully monitoring how research money is spent, "An Attack on Science"?

Old 04-22-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Default Is carefully monitoring how research money is spent, "An Attack on Science"?

Advocates fan out in global show of support for science
Old 04-23-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Default Sadly it is impossible to separate money from science

Global warming has become a religion. It has become far removed from science.

Al Gore's professor admitted that they distorted the numbers so as to keep the grant money flowing.

We all knew the earth was flat. We all knew the planets revolved around the earth. Science refuses to mention population growth, allowed by science as the cause of global warming.

SOLUTION? THERE IS NONE FOR WE DO NOT AGREE ON WHAT WE WANT TO ACHIEVE.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Global warming has become a religion. It has become far removed from science.

Al Gore's professor admitted that they distorted the numbers so as to keep the grant money flowing.

We all knew the earth was flat. We all knew the planets revolved around the earth. Science refuses to mention population growth, allowed by science as the cause of global warming.

SOLUTION? THERE IS NONE FOR WE DO NOT AGREE ON WHAT WE WANT TO ACHIEVE.
You folks who only read headlines do understand that the marches were not simply about Global Warning, or did your extreme website instruct you to push that version ?

Cutting money from National Institute of Health in large amounts seems to have escaped your news source. Do you know the funding that NIH supplies ?

While I admit that many search for trouble in order to attack Trump, DO YOU PEOPLE EVER READ ANYTHING BUT THE WACKO WEBSITES ?

And on the subject of Global Warning...I am not an expert and thus not going to make an issue, but based on my reading, IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN, you better hope you are right in your rejection of science
Old 04-23-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You folks who only read headlines do understand that the marches were not simply about Global Warning, or did your extreme website instruct you to push that version ?

Cutting money from National Institute of Health in large amounts seems to have escaped your news source. Do you know the funding that NIH supplies ?

While I admit that many search for trouble in order to attack Trump, DO YOU PEOPLE EVER READ ANYTHING BUT THE WACKO WEBSITES ?

And on the subject of Global Warning...I am not an expert and thus not going to make an issue, but based on my reading, IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN, you better hope you are right in your rejection of science
What's the POINT of a health organization when it's the nation's policy to let in ANY 3rd worlder no matter what disease they may have. We have all these new viri and bacteria running around brought here by 3rd world "refugees".

If they're NOT going to do anything about health...why have them? You can research and fund anything/anyone you wish...but if you keep letting in the disease infected...what's the point?

Tags
attack, science, money, carefully, monitoring

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.