Changes

Old 02-22-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And now a sexist remark....not surprising!!!
Whatever you call it...true nonetheless.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by COpuff
I have made every effort to have a civil discussion surrounding this issue. Why do you feel the need to change my screen name to COPUFF. Do think that is funny? Did it make you feel better?

I am agnostic myself or as a call it a recovering catholic. I don't see the world as you do.
No, you have not "made every effort to have a civil discussion". You have been dismissive at best, proclaiming moral stance, and seldom addressing questions posed to you.

I did find the "CO Puff" humorous, lighten up a little and maybe you could see the humor of how people assume because you like CO = you smoke weed...

Laughter makes us all feel better...you don't agree??

You might be confused on your religious state, I would consider you a "closet Catholic". I don't see how you could be agnostic if you are concerned about making god happy.

No you don't see the world as I do, and I am not inferring that you have too...
Old 02-23-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
No...you don't...you see it as a WOMAN sees it...emotionally. Often delusionaly. Rarely logically.

It's genetics...I didn't make you that way...I'm just the messenger.
Sugar coating? You discounted your claims with the words "often" and "rarely"??

Hopefully you don't offend a "Roza Shanina" type...
Old 02-23-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
The topic of this thread was "what changes will be made to Obamacare".

Why don't the Republicans come up with an acceptable replacement plan? They have had 7 years to do it and ... zilch.

IF Obamacare is repealed without an immediate replacement that will go in at the same instant that Obamacare is repealed, the good features will be PERMANENTLY lost. This includes the pre-existing conditions! The Part D donut hole will come back!

Republicans may talk but we need to see action. Talk with Webster when he has his meeting!! Tell him to get off his butt and represent us in The Villages.
They will come up with a FINAL plan. They all ready said that EXISTING CONDITIONS will be addressed. OBAMMA had 6 years to fix the errors...

"PERMANENTLY"- Liberals are so emotional...the sky is not falling.

I emailed Webster, told him to repeal Obammacare and stop supporting the lazy!
Old 02-23-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sugar coating? You discounted your claims with the words "often" and "rarely"??

Hopefully you don't offend a "Roza Shanina" type...
ARE there absolutes with people? We ALL fall somewhere on the bell curve. Often in different places...for different things. There are a FEW women who can think logically and openmindedly...but not many. MOST are clouded by their emotions.

Probably propaganda...like our "Rosie the Riveter". Did women contribute...sure they did...did they do as good a job as men could have...no. Look at the pictures of the aircraft manufacturing...men are all over it...directing, correcting.

The Villages Florida

"Roza Georgiyevna Shanina was a Soviet sniper during World War II who was credited with fifty-nine confirmed kills, including twelve soldiers during the Battle of Vilnius."

But these are men...

"Renowned United States Marine Corps sniper with 93 confirmed kills. A Finnish sniper, infamously known as "The White Death", who holds the record for highest number of confirmed sniper kills. Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed sniper kills of Soviet soldiers accomplished in fewer than 100 days during the Winter War"

These are a bunch of staged propaganda pictures...

WWII aircraft assembly pictures with women - Google Search
Old 02-23-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, you have not "made every effort to have a civil discussion". You have been dismissive at best, proclaiming moral stance, and seldom addressing questions posed to you.

I did find the "CO Puff" humorous, lighten up a little and maybe you could see the humor of how people assume because you like CO = you smoke weed...

Laughter makes us all feel better...you don't agree??

You might be confused on your religious state, I would consider you a "closet Catholic". I don't see how you could be agnostic if you are concerned about making god happy.

No you don't see the world as I do, and I am not inferring that you have too...
Honestly, I have tried to have a open and at time personal discussion on this subject.

I support welfare and food stamps for people as a hand up but not a vocation. I support what was once called workfare...you get support for a time until you find a job.

I DO NOT support a lifetime on welfare. But I don't mind some of my taxes going to help out the less fortunate.

Colorado is my home and has been since I was 16, I still spend my summers there. There is a very interesting reason why Colorado was the first state to legalize pot. I will assume you might not know the underlying reason. A number of years ago a tax hawk wrote a ballot initiative called the TABOR law or Tax Payer Bill of Rights which if passed would require a vote of the people. But perhaps the worst part of the law was if there was an excess of taxes at the end of the year would have to be returned to the people. So NO RAINY DAY FUND. Over the years the roads could not be repaired, parks were closed and school funding declined. I lost a tire to a pothole as did many others. There had to be an end to the standoff so came the ballot initiative to legalize recreational pot (medical pot was already legal) with all the proceeds public education. Our schools are well funded now. Colorado Springs actually passed a law to increase taxes to resurface the roads.

I will lighten up about the COPUFF thing, but the funny thing about that is I have always lived in Colorado Springs the most conservative county in Colorado and therefore pot
is not sold in that county. But that liberal town Manitou Springs is doing a booming business at Maggie's Farm!

I really do hope this clarifies my position on welfare.

Tags
part, plan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.