Clinton vs. Who?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh and for those looking for quotes, revisit this quotes posted from Hillary Clinton.

They are hate filled, and ethnic driven. THAT is the kind of language you should be worried about that comes from your heart and soul, not from political maneuvering.

"
What quotes posted by Hillary Clinton?
Old 07-13-2015, 01:38 PM
n/a

"“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” — Hillary Clinton makes up a ridiculous, untrue story about her trip to Bosnia."

This is a link to SNOPES where they speak to a number of things this woman has said....some true some not but even if one or two is all, and it is a lot more than that....WOW..

snopes.com: Hillary Clinton Quotes

"There’s no doubt, Hillary Clinton called Paul Fray a “f**king Jew *******.” If there were the slightest doubt, you can bet that vicious Hillary would have sicced her amoral $450-an-hour shyster David Kendall on every author, publication and news service that reported her anti-Semitic slur, regardless of how veiled and coy the media were about her vile outburst."

Hillary Clinton:

In this link they show how various media reported this...

And then and remember, these are validated instances with witnesses and most importantly, remarks such as these come from a persons heart and soul and are not campaign talk....

"In one particularly shocking passage in the book, Oppenheimer quotes a campaign official who describes an angry attack by Hillary in which she screams at him, "You ****ing Jew *******!"

Two sourced eyewitnesses confirmed to Oppenheimer that they heard the verbal assault."

HIllary Jewish Slurs Claimed In New Book

The actual quote was in a book "STATE OF A UNION: INSIDE THE COMPLEX MARRIAGE OF BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON " and in the book, he says there are other witness and the man who whom she was speaking verifies it.

Hard to think about someone with this heart and this mouth being president.

But.....Like what was said......"Yap, yap, yap." A well informed and astute comment if I ever heard one
Old 07-13-2015, 02:14 PM
n/a

This thread has lost any signs of objectivity. Perhaps a breather is in order

I done with this thread

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-13-2015, 04:44 PM
n/a

I lied. Then, you are operating without a clue. After you called me a liar, I goggled when did McConnell have a meeting with fellow Republicans concerning making Obama a one term president. The comment McConnell made was in 2012. Before jumping for joy, here is the rest of the story. It probably was reported on MSNBC. Where did they get this from? Probably from President Obama. Due all the obstruction in his first year, he was convinced that the meeting was held prior to his swearing in. Other Democrats were convinced that it happened 9 months into his presidency. This is what the Washington Post reported in Sept. 2012. It is logical to assume that McConnell's statement was reported early in 2009. Why would it be necessary to report on the timing of the meeting, if it hadn't been reported previously? I know. The Washington Post knew we were going to have this conversation in 2015. So, they printed the article in 2012 to cover my ass. Wow, do I wheel such power.

You did not view The Daily Show of June 22nd on Comcast on demand. There is no way in hell that you could defend the outright hypocrisy of the Fox News reporters that you praised concerning the murders of nine people in SC, and the two police in New York. There is no parallel to this anywhere given the magnitude of the murders. Wait I lied! You don't lie. You just express a different version of the truth.

I defy you to show you where I stated that the IRS didn't obstruct the hearing. What a stated TWICE is the IRS wants to enforce the laws concerning 501(c)4 political action groups as written in early 50's, and never changed. Putting word in my mouth hardly qualifies as me lying. Reading into something that isn't there seems to be a quality you are very proud of.

You want to talk about lies, something you must know a lot about because you defend the down right king of the liar world Fox News. Fox News is fair and balanced. That is a down right lie. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it the truth. It only shows that you have no self respect. I didn't see any attempt what so ever in defending that outright lie other than the Democrat on The Five gets to have a say in the topics to be discussed. Four Republicans and one Democrat is balanced. Shouting down the one Democrat is fair. In what world is this true other than Fox News, and their viewers? Over 70% of Fox News reporting is directed at the Democrat party, and not in a good way. Fair and Balanced my ass.

I defy you to show me one place that I lied. It doesn't bother me to be called a liar. I just consider the source. Maybe I was wrong. Listening to Fox News you must feel that no one is capable of telling the truth. Reporting the truth on Fox News is a bridge too far for them.

Call someone a liar, and then run for cover. That sounds like the act of a real coward. But I could be wrong.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:45 PM
n/a

You are right this has gotten way out of hand.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I lied. Then, you are operating without a clue. After you called me a liar, I goggled when did McConnell have a meeting with fellow Republicans concerning making Obama a one term president. The comment McConnell made was in 2012. Before jumping for joy, here is the rest of the story. It probably was reported on MSNBC. Where did they get this from? Probably from President Obama. Due all the obstruction in his first year, he was convinced that the meeting was held prior to his swearing in. Other Democrats were convinced that it happened 9 months into his presidency. This is what the Washington Post reported in Sept. 2012. It is logical to assume that McConnell's statement was reported early in 2009. Why would it be necessary to report on the timing of the meeting, if it hadn't been reported previously? I know. The Washington Post knew we were going to have this conversation in 2015. So, they printed the article in 2012 to cover my ass. Wow, do I wheel such power.

You did not view The Daily Show of June 22nd on Comcast on demand. There is no way in hell that you could defend the outright hypocrisy of the Fox News reporters that you praised concerning the murders of nine people in SC, and the two police in New York. There is no parallel to this anywhere given the magnitude of the murders. Wait I lied! You don't lie. You just express a different version of the truth.

I defy you to show you where I stated that the IRS didn't obstruct the hearing. What a stated TWICE is the IRS wants to enforce the laws concerning 501(c)4 political action groups as written in early 50's, and never changed. Putting word in my mouth hardly qualifies as me lying. Reading into something that isn't there seems to be a quality you are very proud of.

You want to talk about lies, something you must know a lot about because you defend the down right king of the liar world Fox News. Fox News is fair and balanced. That is a down right lie. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it the truth. It only shows that you have no self respect. I didn't see any attempt what so ever in defending that outright lie other than the Democrat on The Five gets to have a say in the topics to be discussed. Four Republicans and one Democrat is balanced. Shouting down the one Democrat is fair. In what world is this true other than Fox News, and their viewers? Over 70% of Fox News reporting is directed at the Democrat party, and not in a good way. Fair and Balanced my ass.

I defy you to show me one place that I lied. It doesn't bother me to be called a liar. I just consider the source. Maybe I was wrong. Listening to Fox News you must feel that no one is capable of telling the truth. Reporting the truth on Fox News is a bridge too far for them.

Call someone a liar, and then run for cover. That sounds like the act of a real coward. But I could be wrong.
You are truly delusional. You mix up opinion for facts. You jump from one proof to another and if that does not work, try another.

You flat out lied about McConnell. He did not make that statement at the beginning as you clearly claimed.....from the article...."McConnell made his remarks in an interview that appeared in the National Journal on Oct. 23, 2010

Then of course you jumped to that people thought as if you knew that.

This is a tireless discussion. The comments on Fox were OPINIONS...you present them as if they were presented as facts...THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. OPINION IS NOT FACT.

This little thread is over. You are making things up, presenting things that are just not true and you cannot make them that way because someone told you it was...you really need to find out.

So have a nice evening, and my advise to you is to read a bit more of ALL sides of issues and concentrate on facts...not what you want to be facts but facts.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:05 PM
n/a

I am delusional. I was under the impression that you read and comprehend what is being written. Did you read the entire first paragraph? Do you have a problem with drawing a logical conclusion? That certainly appears to be case. You are just looking to see what you want to see.

I can't read. That is probably true too. The Washington Post wrote an article in Sept. 2012, which I read three hours ago, concerning when McConnell had the meeting about making Obama a one term president. The Post AGREED it was in 2010. What I stated was it was REPORTED in 2009 that McConnell had the meeting with fellow Republicans. You show me one place that I stated that the meeting was in 2009. You can't. I assume you do know what REPORTED means. Maybe I am wrong there.

AGAIN WHY WOULD THE POST WRITE IN ARTICLE IN 2012 ABOUT THE TIMING OF MC CONNELL'S MEETING, IF THERE WAS A QUESTION ABOUT WHEN IT OCCURED, AND WAS REPORTED? THE POST CERTAINLY WOULDN'T HAVE PICKED A DATE AFTER 2010 TO MAKE MCCONNELL LOOK BETTER. IT WAS REPORTED ON A NATIONAL NEWS STATION IN 2009 THAT THE MEETING WAS IN EARLY 2009. THAT IS WHY THE POST WROTE THE ARTICLE IN 2012 TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHEN THE DATE OF THE MEETING HAPPENED.

Do you have a habit of putting words in someone mouth, and then calling them a liar? That certainly appears so.

The reports on Fox News were opinions not facts. Unbelievable! These OPINIONS were made by people on Fox News, and the same people had completely DIFFERENT opinions on very similar murders. When they did it, that was perfectly acceptable. When someone else did the same thing, those people were completely wrong in doing it. It is impossible to look at what they reported and draw any other conclusion other than this is the height of HYPOCRISY.

I haven't made up anything. You on the other hand excel at it. Name calling, and distorting what people write is your game plan. I thought I was dealing with a reasonable person. I couldn't have been more wrong.

By the way, there is a good reason why I don't know what Reid did early this year. It has everything to do with my physical health in 2015. Not that you should care. I asked the question what he did, and immediately you said I was uninformed. Don't assume people are in good health around here. Maybe you should have just answered the question like any normal person would do. It appears that the only thing you want to do demean anyone that doesn't agree with you even if have to make things up to do so. You are the worse person to deal with, because you are under the false impression that you are all knowing.

Run and hide!
Old 07-14-2015, 07:40 AM
n/a

Some of us look forward to the pi$$ing contest of the past to fade away and allow real discussions of the threats to America of concern TODAY to resume or perhaps begin is more appropriate for some.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some of us look forward to the pi$$ing contest of the past to fade away and allow real discussions of the threats to America of concern TODAY to resume or perhaps begin is more appropriate for some.
Do you mean to say that what Fox is saying, or what McConnell said years ago is not that important ? You mean you want discussions of what is happening now ?

Gee...this would certainly be a real hurdle to overcome for many posters !!!!
Old 07-14-2015, 09:05 AM
n/a

This thread is now on my no need to waste time on list.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:15 AM
n/a

I am sick of this conversation to, and participated in it. Being called a liar over and over by someone, who thinks he is smarter than everyone else, it is not the path that I thought I would ever be dragged into.

I need an honest answer, if that is possible. Did you see anything in my first paragraph concerning when McConnell meeting occurred that I said that it happened in Jan, 2009. I said that it was reported in 2009, and back it up with an article from the Washington Post. Isn't taking that paragraph, and twisting it to fit your misguided beliefs, the real lie.

That is the reason why the McConnell meeting was bragged endlessly into these posts.

What I am saying about Fox News is, they are not "fair and balanced'. I don't have a problem with their reporting. I have a problem with that lie being repeated over and over. What is it designed to do make them feel better about themselves, or make their audience feel better about watching a Republican leaning station?

I would like an answer without the unnecessary name calling. Don't worry I have mellowed out. I got the last word in. You can't believe how happy that makes me!(lol)
Old 07-14-2015, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sick of this conversation to, and participated in it. Being called a liar over and over by someone, who thinks he is smarter than everyone else, it is not the path that I thought I would ever be dragged into.

I need an honest answer, if that is possible. Did you see anything in my first paragraph concerning when McConnell meeting occurred that I said that it happened in Jan, 2009. I said that it was reported in 2009, and back it up with an article from the Washington Post. Isn't taking that paragraph, and twisting it to fit your misguided beliefs, the real lie.

That is the reason why the McConnell meeting was bragged endlessly into these posts.

What I am saying about Fox News is, they are not "fair and balanced'. I don't have a problem with their reporting. I have a problem with that lie being repeated over and over. What is it designed to do make them feel better about themselves, or make their audience feel better about watching a Republican leaning station?

I would like an answer without the unnecessary name calling. Don't worry I have mellowed out. I got the last word in. You can't believe how happy that makes me!(lol)
FROM THIS POST..

"I need an honest answer, if that is possible. Did you see anything in my first paragraph concerning when McConnell meeting occurred that I said that it happened in Jan, 2009. I said that it was reported in 2009, and back it up with an article from the Washington Post. Isn't taking that paragraph, and twisting it to fit your misguided beliefs, the real lie."

FROM POST 45...your original

"Who started the war between the parties? McConnell and the Republicans made it clear from day one their goal was to make Obama a one term
president."

No mention of 2009 anywhere in YOUR POST.

The Washington Post article was not posted here by you at all. It was posted in response to your post

FROM THIS POST

"What I am saying about Fox News is, they are not "fair and balanced'. I don't have a problem with their reporting. I have a problem with that lie being repeated over and over. What is it designed to do make them feel better about themselves, or make their audience feel better about watching a Republican leaning station?"

Have you ever watched, for example Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews on MSNBC ?

OPINIONS of commentators are not facts
Old 07-14-2015, 06:57 PM
n/a

I guess we are being civil again. Thank God. I am not a political junkie. I didn't lie in any of posts. When I hear something on the news, I believe it. Apparently in the current state of politics, that is character flaw. I guess that I am going to have live it.

When actual the date of McConnell was brought into question, that was the first time that I heard there was a dispute about the timing. That is when I goggled and found the Washington Post article. I just looking for that article again I can't find it. I didn't make up anything in my posts. The comment about Obama and the Democrats was in the article. I am going to have learn how to cut and paste an article. I didn't put a date in there, because prior to his oath of office would be 2009. Why would the Washington Post write an article in 2012, if the meeting wasn't reported sometime in 2009 or early 2010?

The only national news station that I watch on a regular basis is Morning Joe. I really think that is the only news show that is fair and balanced. When Mika speaks, I hit the mute button. All she wants to talk about is women issues. I haven't watched Rachel Maddow in years. I watch Chris Matthews sometimes, not often. I don't like anyone whose goal is to shout down someone, when he doesn't agree with what is being said by his guest. That is just plain rude.

To me "fair and balanced" has to apply to both opinions, and facts. When the show is called "The Five", balance would be two Democrats, and two Republicans, and one moderate Independent. Listen the tone of the reporters on Fox News other than the one you mentioned. They can't hide their hatred (maybe to strong) for President Obama. That is hardly fair.

As I stated, I am a moderate independent. Given the far right movement over the passed six years, the Republicans are making it hard to vote for them. I really like John Kasich. As I stated a Republican governor that accepted Medicaid funds given to states in the ACA, has my vote.

I was an accountant. The thing that really have to protect is your honesty. If you get caught lying or stealing and get fired, you are going to find it very hard to get another job. I just is worth being dishonest. I have carried that to here. What do you gain by lying, or making stuff up here? If you have to lie on a political board to support your argument, seek mental help.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:12 PM
n/a

Let's get back on subject, if we can. The rules were changed in 2012, that anyone eligible for the nomination would have to have the majority of votes in eight states. It can be changed again in 2016 to make it easier to be eligible.

I looked, but couldn't find out how many states were winner take all states. Given the amount of money some of the long shots have, it appears nobody will have enough delegates to win on the first ballot. I think that there will have to be a deal between the people left in the field. The vice president will probably come from the field. I think the best combination to run against Hillary will be Bush/Walker.

Tags
bush, clinton, women, electable, vote, baggage, minority, youth, good, percentage, black, votes, chance, trump, rubio, cruz, santourom-, lot, walker, mrs, democratic, candidate, certainty, carries, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.