Colin Kaepernick

Old 03-23-2017, 03:37 AM
n/a

Default Colin Kaepernick

Did he turn Muslim just to torque Whitey or is he really a stone age cretin? Has he even read the Quran?
Old 03-23-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did he turn Muslim just to torque Whitey or is he really a stone age cretin? Has he even read the Quran?
How many of the Trump followers have read The Bible or follow any of Jesus' teachings? Trump hardly does.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
How many of the Trump followers have read The Bible or follow any of Jesus' teachings? Trump hardly does.
So...you think it's a GOOD thing to be delusional about a man who lives in space who spies on everyone?

The MORE religious someone is...the more I question their sanity and ability to think/reason.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I doubt the bibles says take a 17 year vacation and spounge off others...maybe you can check and let us know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post
Who cares?? The guy is a POS...and should be ignored.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you know what Trump does? And it is obvious that YOU don't read the Bible, by your ridiculous rhetoric. For supposedly being an educated person, you certainly do not present that image on here.

I doubt even the left can defend Kaepernick's desperate attempt to use bias as a basis of keeping his job. Notice that NOW that he is looking for another job, he has suddenly changed his tune and said he will be "patriotic" again. He is a scumbag and no one with any self-respect can possibly defend him, even the left.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt the bibles says take a 17 year vacation and spounge off others...maybe you can check and let us know?

Dirtbag. Make America Great again Impeach Donald Trump.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you know what Trump does? And it is obvious that YOU don't read the Bible, by your ridiculous rhetoric. For supposedly being an educated person, you certainly do not present that image on here.

I doubt even the left can defend Kaepernick's desperate attempt to use bias as a basis of keeping his job. Notice that NOW that he is looking for another job, he has suddenly changed his tune and said he will be "patriotic" again. He is a scumbag and no one with any self-respect can possibly defend him, even the left.
I minored in Religious Studies so yes I have read quite a lot of The Bible. And I am a Christian unlike Donald Trump from what I have seen of the man. He is more like Herod than Jesus.

Colin K., is a football player. So what if he changes his mind.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Is that the way of a "Christian"?? No forgiveness from you...LOL

Old 03-23-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is that the way of a "Christian"?? No forgiveness from you...LOL

Donald Trump is a con man, liar and probably colluded with the Russians to sabotage Democratic campaigns-- Hillary Clinton's for one.

Why should I forgive this *******? I also believe that he probably did watch the call girls pee on the bed that President Barack Obama and his wife slept on as that sounds exactly like something this lowlife would do.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can tell you read the Bible, by your unhinged remark. In case you don't get it, Mr. Biblical scholar, I am being facetious. I have heard many liars claim to be Christians, so I can see your resemblance, but I won't judge you.

"I minored in Religious Studies so yes I have read quite a lot of The Bible. And I am a Christian unlike Donald Trump from what I have seen of the man. He is more like Herod than Jesus.

Colin K., is a football player. So what if he changes his mind." - Tal

Trump is the president, "so what if he changes his mind"

I don't care what religion an athlete is, but he had better stand for the American flag when the National Anthem is being played. Only in America would he be as wealthy as he is and have the opportunity he has been given. He should be proud to stand for this great country. If he feels different, I consider him to be a scumbag that should not be given those opportunities that he takes for granted.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I minored in Religious Studies so yes I have read quite a lot of The Bible. And I am a Christian unlike Donald Trump from what I have seen of the man. He is more like Herod than Jesus.

Colin K., is a football player. So what if he changes his mind.
So...then you know that there is NOTHING contemporary to Jesus proving ANYTHING in the NT...right? Not a word, no records, zip, nil, nada.

The ONLY mention is Josephus, and he wrote the line "the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James" some 30 years after "Jesus" was dead. When he was writing his memoirs. THAT is the only "proof" of Jesus written around the time of his "existence".

You know then that modern Christianity is really ALL Paul's doing. He was the ringleader, the one who pushed it, spread it, made it famous. You know that there were lots of different sects with different ideas,
History of early Christianity - Wikipedia

You know that your "Bible" is mostly written anonymously, those 1st four books with names, John, Mark, Luke, Matthew, weren't REALLY written by who they're named after.

"Since the 2nd century, the four narrative accounts of the life and work of Jesus Christ have been referred to as "The Gospel of ..." or "The Gospel according to ..." followed by the name of the supposed author. Whatever these admittedly early ascriptions may imply about the sources behind or the perception of these gospels, they are anonymous compositions.[2]"

You know that almost half the Bible WAS written/influenced by Paul. You know that several "books" of the Bible were deliberately left out because they didn't "fit" with what they wanted Christianity to be.
Development of the Christian biblical canon - Wikipedia

You know that Christianity got its big break when Constantine decided to make Christianity the official religion of Rome...and kept a lot of the Paganism...mixing them together.
First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia

You know that the Jews reject Jesus as the messiah and Christianity is just Jews who believe the messiah HAS come.

You'd know even the Jewish Torah which pretty much is the OT...is itself based on the earliest known stories. The great flood is a VERY old story. My theory is it's the story of the melting of the last ice age, the flooding of EVERY coastal region, the filling of the Mediterranean, Black Sea...it displaced EVERYONE. The oceans rose about 500 ft. The story lasted, the reason, unknown at the time, was attributed to "Gods"...and the rest is literally "history".

"The Pleistocene Epoch is typically defined as the time period that began about 1.8 million years ago and lasted until about 11,700 years ago."

IF you REALLY studied religion...you'd know that they're all fake. Just a wild as$ guess that became popular...and corrupt.

To me, studying the Bible is like studying War and Peace or The Lord of the Rings. It's studying a work of fiction. OK to know something about...but NOT worth a lifetime.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can tell you read the Bible, by your unhinged remark. In case you don't get it, Mr. Biblical scholar, I am being facetious. I have heard many liars claim to be Christians, so I can see your resemblance, but I won't judge you.

"I minored in Religious Studies so yes I have read quite a lot of The Bible. And I am a Christian unlike Donald Trump from what I have seen of the man. He is more like Herod than Jesus.

Colin K., is a football player. So what if he changes his mind." - Tal

Trump is the president, "so what if he changes his mind"

I don't care what religion an athlete is, but he had better stand for the American flag when the National Anthem is being played. Only in America would he be as wealthy as he is and have the opportunity he has been given. He should be proud to stand for this great country. If he feels different, I consider him to be a scumbag that should not be given those opportunities that he takes for granted.
Athletes are rich everywhere even back in the Soviet USSR. Soccer players are quite well paid in many countries.

Have you heard of the First Amendment which your scumbag of a President Donald Trump has used so freely in his despicable attacks on just about everything in his campaign?

The 49ers did terribly this year so Colin K., paid for his poor decision. We all are paying for Donald Trump's many missteps since he was inaugurated.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Athletes are rich everywhere even back in the Soviet USSR. Soccer players are quite well paid in many countries.

Have you heard of the First Amendment which your scumbag of a President Donald Trump has used so freely in his despicable attacks on just about everything in his campaign?

The 49ers did terribly this year so Colin K., paid for his poor decision. We all are paying for Donald Trump's many missteps since he was inaugurated.
What happened Tal, did Trump reject your Project 6542366? Is that why you are suddenly so despondent?
You mean, you didn't attend the same college as Trump? After all, you seemed to suggest you attended school with almost everyone in the Obie administration.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:00 AM
n/a

I believe this thread was about colin kapernick and not Jesus nor Trump. colin kapernick was a recipient of this nation's freedoms, opportunities etc. He succeeded I expect beyond his own hopes and dreams and in return he showed nothing but disdain for this nation as do so many Hollywood celebrities.

As my mother would say "don't spit at the Heavens because they will spit back"

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
age, cretin, stone, quran, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.