Colin Kaepernick

Old 03-24-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I believe this thread was about colin kapernick and not Jesus nor Trump. colin kapernick was a recipient of this nation's freedoms, opportunities etc. He succeeded I expect beyond his own hopes and dreams and in return he showed nothing but disdain for this nation as do so many Hollywood celebrities.

As my mother would say "don't spit at the Heavens because they will spit back"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

The wackadoodle does not like Trump's idea of getting people back to work and off government assistance, that is a threat to his 17 year vacation ending prematurely...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

I would like to repeat my statement from prior thread. Kaepernick is a POS and should be ignored. The NFL gave him his stage to be disrespectful to our country (they control what is viewed on TV, they could have instructed the cameraman to NOT PUT THAT CLOWN'S actions on TV)...I did not watch a single game after they started broadcasting it and evidently many felt the same as the ratings were down double digits. The NFL are hypocrites, suspending players for off field antics; they did not approve of the way a player disciplined his son, they did not approve of the player assaulting his wife (I don't approve of those either, but they are the players personal life and I don't feel an employer has any right to get involved), but they make no repremand on a guy for disrespecting this country and put the cameras on him doing so...

Old 03-24-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
What happened Tal, did Trump reject your Project 6542366? Is that why you are suddenly so despondent?
You mean, you didn't attend the same college as Trump? After all, you seemed to suggest you attended school with almost everyone in the Obie administration.
I do not want that lying narcissist Donald Trump anywhere near my 224 613 Project and I am sure that he has noticed it or he is not as smart as he thinks he is.

My old girlfriend and roommate, Jennifer V., was the same Class of 1990 at the U of MN Law School as Keith Ellison. He is the first Muslim to be elected to Congress. He converted in college. I did not have any classes with him that I remember. Jenny said he was OK.

Back to Kaepernick. He did attend the same University as where I got my two BAs-- the University of Nevada, Reno. And the football coach there did seem to think Kaepernick was making a big mistake with not standing at the National Anthem. RGJ exclusive: Chris Ault on Kaepernick, 'You never lead by sitting down'
Old 03-24-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can tell you read the Bible, by your unhinged remark. In case you don't get it, Mr. Biblical scholar, I am being facetious. I have heard many liars claim to be Christians, so I can see your resemblance, but I won't judge you.

"I minored in Religious Studies so yes I have read quite a lot of The Bible. And I am a Christian unlike Donald Trump from what I have seen of the man. He is more like Herod than Jesus.

Colin K., is a football player. So what if he changes his mind." - Tal

Trump is the president, "so what if he changes his mind"

I don't care what religion an athlete is, but he had better stand for the American flag when the National Anthem is being played. Only in America would he be as wealthy as he is and have the opportunity he has been given. He should be proud to stand for this great country. If he feels different, I consider him to be a scumbag that should not be given those opportunities that he takes for granted.
I do not agre with hin not standing, however he has every right to do what he did, you as a "Christian" should not use the word scumbag, can't you at least try to be a little civil?
Old 03-24-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not agre with hin not standing, however he has every right to do what he did, you as a "Christian" should not use the word scumbag, can't you at least try to be a little civil?
This is MDLNB quoting me, Mr. Harris. I am usually civil unless some of the trolls on here really start getting to me. Then I may lose my cool a bit.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would like to repeat my statement from prior thread. Kaepernick is a POS and should be ignored. The NFL gave him his stage to be disrespectful to our country (they control what is viewed on TV, they could have instructed the cameraman to NOT PUT THAT CLOWN'S actions on TV)...I did not watch a single game after they started broadcasting it and evidently many felt the same as the ratings were down double digits. The NFL are hypocrites, suspending players for off field antics; they did not approve of the way a player disciplined his son, they did not approve of the player assaulting his wife (I don't approve of those either, but they are the players personal life and I don't feel an employer has any right to get involved), but they make no repremand on a guy for disrespecting this country and put the cameras on him doing so...

Old 03-24-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do not want that lying narcissist Donald Trump anywhere near my 224 613 Project and I am sure that he has noticed it or he is not as smart as he thinks he is.

My old girlfriend and roommate, Jennifer V., was the same Class of 1990 at the U of MN Law School as Keith Ellison. He is the first Muslim to be elected to Congress. He converted in college. I did not have any classes with him that I remember. Jenny said he was OK.

Back to Kaepernick. He did attend the same University as where I got my two BAs-- the University of Nevada, Reno. And the football coach there did seem to think Kaepernick was making a big mistake with not standing at the National Anthem. RGJ exclusive: Chris Ault on Kaepernick, 'You never lead by sitting down'

Wow, you are so predictable.

Kaepernick is a scumbag. He did it ONLY in an attempt to use race as a means of keeping his job when he knew they were about to fire his @ss.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I can Dave. I said once before that I reserve the right to disparage politicians. I am now extending that right to UNPATRIOTIC elitists.

Why did you call me a Christian, Dave? Are you assuming that because I am a conservative, that I must be a Christian? I am not saying that I am NOT a Christian, but there are a lot of different types of Christians in this world. Not all Christians turn the other cheek, you know.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Amen

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is MDLNB quoting me, Mr. Harris. I am usually civil unless some of the trolls on here really start getting to me. Then I may lose my cool a bit.
Tal, never apologize for standing up for yourself. Of course, when you are wrong, you really shouldn't stand up and draw attention to yourself.

Don't let anyone get you mad. If they get you mad, they win and you lose. Besides, I like that kind of "rainman" thing you got going for you. And it is cute how you follow Chi around all over this website. It's good to have friends.

And don't take my being nice to you right now as me being soft on you. I still don't ever agree with your liberal ideology.

Stay chilly.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not all Christians turn the other cheek, you know.
Turning the other cheek - Wikipedia
Old 03-24-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Taken from that link:

"This article has multiple issues."

Oh well.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump is a con man, liar and probably colluded with the Russians to sabotage Democratic campaigns-- Hillary Clinton's for one.

Why should I forgive this *******? I also believe that he probably did watch the call girls pee on the bed that President Barack Obama and his wife slept on as that sounds exactly like something this lowlife would do.

The DNC sabotaged themselves along with CNN (giving debate questions to queen of lair's) by lying, cheating, and carpetbagging.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Taken from that link:

"This article has multiple issues."

Oh well.
Don't be obtuse.
That is a standard Wikipedia notation found when you have not cited a properly left leaning source. It has no impact on the ideas presented on the page.

Tags
age, cretin, stone, quran, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.