Comey’s testimony humiliates Trump

Old 03-21-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually the hearing was supposed to be about leaks.

What was really sad was watching the democrats make speeches and tell Director Comey and Director Rogers that they disagreed with them.

For the record, Director Comey only stated that the FBI did not have any evidence to support wiretaps. He did not say they didn't happen. We know there were leaks and we do know that someone either tapped or bugged Trump Towers. That is how the information about General Flynn was obtained.

The democrats were a complete joke here. They were not at all interested in hearing what these two men had to say, they were simply interested in making political speeches.
Dear Guest:

Indeed it is difficult these days to get a fix on any issue because the news agencies social media, etc is so hyper -partisan and hyperbolic that filtering becomes almost impossible.

However one can deduce that since it was ignored progressives didn't want to talk about the criminality of leaks and their source. And we agree that while Comey and Rogers stated no evidence to wiretapping they did not say it didn't happen, so if you understand Washington speak its likely that it did happen. Why no evidence? Well because wiretapping an opponent is a criminal act. You would have to be a real dumb criminal to leave a trail of evidence. Proving a crime is a difficult undertaking especially here since the likely culprits were professional spies, progressives and MSM will circle the wagons and mostly because progressives hate Trump and because they believe the end justifies the means. They have no honor

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-21-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it when you tell a trumpster the truth they go on a obscene, no substance, frenzy. I think it's they are worse than trump in every way.
Really? You REALLY took that as obscene? That's why the women need to go...let the MEN talk politics and you go to your little girls forum and you can talk about unicorns and rainbows.

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Indeed it is difficult these days to get a fix on any issue because the news agencies social media, etc is so hyper -partisan and hyperbolic that filtering becomes almost impossible.

However one can deduce that since it was ignored progressives didn't want to talk about the criminality of leaks and their source. And we agree that while Comey and Rogers stated no evidence to wiretapping they did not say it didn't happen, so if you understand Washington speak its likely that it did happen. Why no evidence? Well because wiretapping an opponent is a criminal act. You would have to be a real dumb criminal to leave a trail of evidence. Proving a crime is a difficult undertaking especially here since the likely culprits were professional spies, progressives and MSM will circle the wagons and mostly because progressives hate Trump and because they believe the end justifies the means. They have no honor

Personal Best Regards:
But they THINK they are the honorable ones...they truly live in delusion. The ends...getting the inferior women and minorities into EVERYTHING...justifies the means...screwing white men and destroying the country to do it.

The SAME can be said about the other side who are also delusional about what/why the government does what it does.

It's all part of the plan, controlling the population through divide and conquer. Keep us all in different groups with different ideals and wants. Keep us at each other so we have no time/desire to work together against them.

Ever read The Prince? You should...it's about "ruling" over people. The politicians have.

The Prince - Wikipedia
Old 03-21-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually the hearing was supposed to be about leaks.

What was really sad was watching the democrats make speeches and tell Director Comey and Director Rogers that they disagreed with them.

For the record, Director Comey only stated that the FBI did not have any evidence to support wiretaps. He did not say they didn't happen. We know there were leaks and we do know that someone either tapped or bugged Trump Towers. That is how the information about General Flynn was obtained.

The democrats were a complete joke here. They were not at all interested in hearing what these two men had to say, they were simply interested in making political speeches.
What is really sad is watching so called president trump make a complete fool of himself time after time, I guess you think thats presidential.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really? You REALLY took that as obscene? That's why the women need to go...let the MEN talk politics and you go to your little girls forum and you can talk about unicorns and rainbows.

But they THINK they are the honorable ones...they truly live in delusion. The ends...getting the inferior women and minorities into EVERYTHING...justifies the means...screwing white men and destroying the country to do it.

The SAME can be said about the other side who are also delusional about what/why the government does what it does.

It's all part of the plan, controlling the population through divide and conquer. Keep us all in different groups with different ideals and wants. Keep us at each other so we have no time/desire to work together against them.

Ever read The Prince? You should...it's about "ruling" over people. The politicians have.

The Prince - Wikipedia
What did your mommy do to you that you hate woman so much, did she discipline you when daddy wouldn't?
Old 03-21-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

One has to weigh and evaluate what is being said.

No evidence of wire tapping.

That does not mean there was no wire tapping.

It also, letter of the law like, only addresses wire tapping. If there was some other type "listening" going on, that would not be addressed because it is not wire tapping.

Comey has demonstrated he needs to be replaced....no matter who is in the WH!
Old 03-21-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
You reply to a post that has been proven on here (started as a lie, because REALITY in the world..it was a lie) about the reason for the hearing, and then you reinforce a lie, by using "talking points" as a reason.

You, or your other Trump folks NEVER mention the attack on our election process by Russia, by the way the reason for the hearings, not only from media but EVERY single agency.

You folks do not seem the least bit concerned about this attack.

I recall vividly the leaks on Nixon and Bill Clinton. All welcome to you and your followers (might add often quoted by Trump) and now the foreign power is secondary to you.

Leaks are bad...absolutely, but some day simply reply to true posts and tell the truth yourself.

This fits your ENTIRE and total political philosophy.....EVERYTHING BAD is the fault of the group you do not identify with.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
What did your mommy do to you that you hate woman so much, did she discipline you when daddy wouldn't?
It wasn't my mother...it was life. WOMEN taught me that WOMEN are inferior in just about EVERY way. They don't accept it and work with it, they deny it and live a life of delusion...and you WONDER why women suffer from mental illness more...their whole life is a fraud.

Instead of transferring your psychosis onto me...look in the mirror...ask yourself...and be honest when you answer...WHAT can women beat men in? Where is a WOMAN the apex, the acme, the pinnacle in ANYTHING?

There is nothing where a woman is the top out of everyone in the world. Outside sports...it's going to be a white man...followed by Asian men...then the Indian subcontinent men...THEN women. That is the natural "ranking" if you threw a random group together and assessed strengths and weaknesses.

I DON'T hate women. I simply see them for what they are...and aren't. They're not the same as men, they don't think the same as men, they're not a strong as men, not as smart as men. These are FACTS, verifiable facts. Out of billionaires who EARNED the money themselves...how many are there? One? Oprah? And she got there via affirmative action. She's smart no doubt...but there are far smarter men who didn't get the extra opportunities she got being a black woman.

Be HONEST to yourselves and ABOUT yourselves if you want respect. Do you REALLY think you're fooling anyone when you rant on about how equal you are to men? Let's go...you pick the activity...we go head to head...mano against womano. I bet I can beat you 90% of the time. Making you HARDLY equal. I'll put up ANY random man against ANY random woman...and whom will win? The man...90%+ of the time.

You're not equal...when you're not REALLY equal.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
You reply to a post that has been proven on here (started as a lie, because REALITY in the world..it was a lie) about the reason for the hearing, and then you reinforce a lie, by using "talking points" as a reason.

You, or your other Trump folks NEVER mention the attack on our election process by Russia, by the way the reason for the hearings, not only from media but EVERY single agency.

You folks do not seem the least bit concerned about this attack.

I recall vividly the leaks on Nixon and Bill Clinton. All welcome to you and your followers (might add often quoted by Trump) and now the foreign power is secondary to you.

Leaks are bad...absolutely, but some day simply reply to true posts and tell the truth yourself.

This fits your ENTIRE and total political philosophy.....EVERYTHING BAD is the fault of the group you do not identify with.
Dear Guest:

let me ask a simple question. if you were the director of an Intelligence Agency what issue would be a priority in your mind?

1. allegations of wiretapping
2. allegations of Russian interfering with elections
3. actual and continual leaks of intelligence importance.

to my way of thinking the first two are important but they are 1) allegations only 2) probably politically motivated
whereas 3) are actual leaks that are damaging America. the nature/source and reason for these leaks ought to be a priority and will probably assist in answering 1 & 2

We do not have serious people asking or acting in a serious manner. what we have is political drama and it is getting nauseating.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-21-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

let me ask a simple question. if you were the director of an Intelligence Agency what issue would be a priority in your mind?

to my way of thinking the first two are important but they are 1) allegations only 2) probably politically motivated
whereas 3) are actual leaks that are damaging America. the nature/source and reason for these leaks ought to be a priority and will probably assist in answering 1 & 2

We do not have serious people asking or acting in a serious manner. what we have is political drama and it is getting nauseating.

Personal Best Regards:
If you are talking about people leaking screw-ups and more by the Trump Administration that border on treason and more then more power to these people.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
May I ask why the word ALLEGED in front of #2 ? I believe you should change that or simply ignore reality.

When you make that change, which unless you are simply trolling (looking for reaction wit a ridiculous statement). Does that change your view ?

If I were making that list I also would add to #1. Accusation leveled by sitting President on last President.

And, in the case of #3 suffix....continued, longstanding acceptable by both parties depending...

That changes it, and if wish I can cupola the reports that actually show all of wgphat I say.

Not sure why you would intentionally, not imply, but simply say things that completely change whatever your point is.

1. The allegations were made by a sitting President against his predecssor, then extended to other countries. More truthful and certainly changes it.

2. PROVEN interference in USA election process by Russia.

3. I will not argue with the leak problem, but this is not the first administration to complain and will not be the last. Leaks are what brought down Bill Clinton.

PS..I seriously am curious why an intelligent person like you reduces yourself to lying so easily. You have to know the intelligence community. Decision on Russian involvement, yet you simply ignore it. You have to know the wiretapping charges are not simply charges..they are by a sitting President on another, and you certainly are aware of the years of leaking (certainly a bad thing but it did not just begin and it will go on...when any President misbehaves..see Nixon, Clinton, it increases)

I am just curious...you are a smart man...do you think peoplee do not recognize these as made up ?
Old 03-21-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Just to clarify what Comey said:

Comey said that the FBI, did not have any information/evidence that Trump was wire tapped. He did NOT say that it did not happen.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Comey said that the FBI, did not have any information/evidence that Trump was wire tapped. He did NOT say that it did not happen.
That is true...let me do my summary.

Comey and Rogers did not want this. The subcommittee and senators on both sides felt the spewing of non facts was dangerous, thus requested this open session.

The comm is charged with initially the investigation of whether Russia attempted to sway our election.

1. Comey and Rogers, with great vigor and confidence staed unequivocally that Russia did attempt to sway our elections to the advantage of Trump. Discussions on motives were basically not discussed because of open forum.

2. Because and at the request of the entire comm, the charges of felony activity by Trump against Obama was discussed. All Comey and Rogers after stating in detail what would be required to wire tap was that none of those things took place and they have zero evidence of any wiretap on Trump or his campaign. Not one scintilla of evidence was used.

3. Comey and Rogers also testified basically the same thing....i.e., absolutely no evidence of any manipulation of vote totals anywhere and were specific on some swing states.

4. Comey and Rogers also said there was not a shred of evidence about the British being used to wiretap Trump, and spoke of that relationship, etc.

5. Comey and Rogers did confirm, and this was big news...that there IS an ongoing investigation into collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign or members of the campaign.

Much discussion on leaks, the serious nature, etc.

I might add both Comey and Rogers were very clear that nothing should be read into what they said they would not discuss, and same with specific names, i.e.....the fact I am not answering means nothing negative or positive.

Sorry for all the words but your postbwas an obvious political post trying to shed good light on Trump.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
One has to weigh and evaluate what is being said.

No evidence of wire tapping.

That does not mean there was no wire tapping.

It also, letter of the law like, only addresses wire tapping. If there was some other type "listening" going on, that would not be addressed because it is not wire tapping.

Comey has demonstrated he needs to be replaced....no matter who is in the WH!
Comey cannot be replaced by either party!

Strap in its going to be a rough ride for your guy!!!
Old 03-21-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
It wasn't my mother...it was life. WOMEN taught me that WOMEN are inferior in just about EVERY way. They don't accept it and work with it, they deny it and live a life of delusion...and you WONDER why women suffer from mental illness more...their whole life is a fraud.

Instead of transferring your psychosis onto me...look in the mirror...ask yourself...and be honest when you answer...WHAT can women beat men in? Where is a WOMAN the apex, the acme, the pinnacle in ANYTHING?

There is nothing where a woman is the top out of everyone in the world. Outside sports...it's going to be a white man...followed by Asian men...then the Indian subcontinent men...THEN women. That is the natural "ranking" if you threw a random group together and assessed strengths and weaknesses.

I DON'T hate women. I simply see them for what they are...and aren't. They're not the same as men, they don't think the same as men, they're not a strong as men, not as smart as men. These are FACTS, verifiable facts. Out of billionaires who EARNED the money themselves...how many are there? One? Oprah? And she got there via affirmative action. She's smart no doubt...but there are far smarter men who didn't get the extra opportunities she got being a black woman.

Be HONEST to yourselves and ABOUT yourselves if you want respect. Do you REALLY think you're fooling anyone when you rant on about how equal you are to men? Let's go...you pick the activity...we go head to head...mano against womano. I bet I can beat you 90% of the time. Making you HARDLY equal. I'll put up ANY random man against ANY random woman...and whom will win? The man...90%+ of the time.

You're not equal...when you're not REALLY equal.
"Be HONEST to yourselves and ABOUT yourselves if you want respect. Do you REALLY think you're fooling anyone when you rant on about how equal you are to men? Let's go...you pick the activity...we go head to head"

Common sense, which you know nothing about.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

Now that's funny!!!

Tags
lie, starting, time, trumpsters, testimony

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.