The Conservative Terminology Dictionary

Old 03-21-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Default The Conservative Terminology Dictionary

Cuck (cuckservative, cucksucker): A modernized version of “RINO” (Republican In Name Only), used to describe someone who isn’t as conservative as they let on.
What the rest of us hear: You obviously haven’t received your daily dose of Breitbart and Infowars today. You obviously can’t properly defend The Donald if you haven’t gotten your propaganda fix. What’s wrong with you?

Feminazi: Any woman who has the audacity to ask for equal pay or to not be sexually harassed on a regular basis, or worst of all, any woman who wants the right to choose what happens to her own body.
What the rest of us hear: My ***** closely resembles a cashew in both shape and size, and this has given me a personal vendetta against women in general as I’ve come to accept the fact that I will never be capable of sexually pleasing a female, ever.

Globalist: Based on popular conservative conspiracy theories, a “globalist” is someone who wants America to fall under the reign of a one-world government created by the United Nations. Not to be confused with the actual definition of a globalist, which is something way, way different.
What the rest of us hear: Tinfoil is actually a very versatile material for making headwear with! See? My hat makes me look like a pirate! ARGH MATEY! *crinkling noises* And now it looks like a duck! *crinkling noises* And now I look like a football player! Wearing tinfoil is always a TOUCHDOWN!

Handout: The act of the government giving things to poor people, or poor people wanting or expecting “free stuff” from the government.
What the rest of us hear: The government shouldn’t give free stuff to brown people. But I’m not brown, so please keep your government hands off my Medicare and my Meals On Wheels!

Killary (kiLIARy): The conservative conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton has people killed that she doesn’t like.
What the rest of us hear: I’ve run out of bad things to say about Hillary Clinton, and now I’m using this story I saw on an alt-right “news” website because I’m too lazy or too stupid to articulate an actual argument.

Mainstream Media (lamestream media, MSM): Any news organization that isn’t 100% devout in their support of “President” Donald Trump.
What the rest of us hear: Nuh-uh! Trump don’t lie to us! *sticks fingers in ears* NA-NA-NA-NA-NA NOT LISTENING!

Libtard: A pejorative phrase meant to insult a liberal/ progressive by calling them a “retard”
What the rest of us hear: Please disregard the 17 typos, 11 incorrect statements, 7 flat-out lies, 5 half-truths, and 3 links I just shared from alt-right websites as “proof” of the overarching thesis of that quasi-racist tirade I just went on.

Make America Great Again: Conservatives want to make America whiter.
What the rest of us hear: Conservatives want to make America whiter.

Masculinist: The opposite of a feminist; a conservative who believes men need advocates, and men’s issues are more important than women’s issues.
What the rest of us hear: I once exposed my (cashew-like) micro***** in public and left it out for two whole hours. Nobody noticed until someone politely informed me that I had apparently gotten some gum stuck to the front of my jeans. I cried for several hours.

Obamaphone: A reference to the free cell phones that the Obama administration gave out… not realizing that it was actually Ronald Reagan who created the Landline program, and George W. Bush who expanded it to include cell phones, and that Obama had nothing to do with it whatsoever.
What the rest of us hear: Poor people don’t deserve access to phones because they don’t have jobs, despite needing phones to actually get jobs.

Obummer (Nobama, Obamey, Oscumma, insert racial epithet here): Refers to President Barack Obama.
What the rest of us hear: President Obama was admittedly a better president than I ever expected or gave him credit for, but if I don’t try to insult him in this post, I’ll be labeled a “cuck” by my fellow conservatives.

Sheeple: A group of people who are brainwashed into believing something that isn’t true.
What the rest of us hear: I heard Alex Jones use this phrase once and I figured I might give it a go. The segment informed me that Obama had signed a secret pact with an alien species from outer space that was supposed to invade Earth in 2015. But that invasion never happened, because we stopped him. I don’t know how, but we stopped him!

Snowflake: A (liberal or progressive) person with delicate sensibilities who is easily offended by things they shouldn’t be upset about.
What the rest of us hear: You liberals are too easily offended! Wait! EEK! Is that two people of the same sex kissing? And are you teaching evolution to those children? Oh, heavens to Betsy! Oh, the humanity! I’m feeling faint! And oh my… what if someone breaks into my house, even though that has never happened to me? I better buy 3,947 guns to make me feel safer! And speaking of being safer, a Muslim family just moved in down the street! Please protect me Jesus!

Social Justice Warrior: Someone who takes up a political or social issue and tries to fix it.
What the rest of us hear: You’re able to articulate your point because you researched the topic and gave it real consideration. I did not do these things, so here’s an insult for you rather than an intelligent counterargument.

White Genocide: Some conservatives believe the “white race” is slowly dying out, and that America adopting multiculturalism is somehow a bad thing. Steve King’s racist “other people’s babies” Tweet is a good example.
What the rest of us hear: Excuse me, I’m lost. I was supposed to be at a Klan rally, but I think I took a wrong turn somewhere? Thanks! HEIL!
Old 03-21-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

And THAT is what "autistic screeching" looks like when written down.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
great comment
Old 03-22-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cuck (cuckservative, cucksucker): A modernized version of “RINO” (Republican In Name Only), used to describe someone who isn’t as conservative as they let on.
What the rest of us hear: You obviously haven’t received your daily dose of Breitbart and Infowars today. You obviously can’t properly defend The Donald if you haven’t gotten your propaganda fix. What’s wrong with you?

Feminazi: Any woman who has the audacity to ask for equal pay or to not be sexually harassed on a regular basis, or worst of all, any woman who wants the right to choose what happens to her own body.
What the rest of us hear: My ***** closely resembles a cashew in both shape and size, and this has given me a personal vendetta against women in general as I’ve come to accept the fact that I will never be capable of sexually pleasing a female, ever.

Globalist: Based on popular conservative conspiracy theories, a “globalist” is someone who wants America to fall under the reign of a one-world government created by the United Nations. Not to be confused with the actual definition of a globalist, which is something way, way different.
What the rest of us hear: Tinfoil is actually a very versatile material for making headwear with! See? My hat makes me look like a pirate! ARGH MATEY! *crinkling noises* And now it looks like a duck! *crinkling noises* And now I look like a football player! Wearing tinfoil is always a TOUCHDOWN!

Handout: The act of the government giving things to poor people, or poor people wanting or expecting “free stuff” from the government.
What the rest of us hear: The government shouldn’t give free stuff to brown people. But I’m not brown, so please keep your government hands off my Medicare and my Meals On Wheels!

Killary (kiLIARy): The conservative conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton has people killed that she doesn’t like.
What the rest of us hear: I’ve run out of bad things to say about Hillary Clinton, and now I’m using this story I saw on an alt-right “news” website because I’m too lazy or too stupid to articulate an actual argument.

Mainstream Media (lamestream media, MSM): Any news organization that isn’t 100% devout in their support of “President” Donald Trump.
What the rest of us hear: Nuh-uh! Trump don’t lie to us! *sticks fingers in ears* NA-NA-NA-NA-NA NOT LISTENING!

Libtard: A pejorative phrase meant to insult a liberal/ progressive by calling them a “retard”
What the rest of us hear: Please disregard the 17 typos, 11 incorrect statements, 7 flat-out lies, 5 half-truths, and 3 links I just shared from alt-right websites as “proof” of the overarching thesis of that quasi-racist tirade I just went on.

Make America Great Again: Conservatives want to make America whiter.
What the rest of us hear: Conservatives want to make America whiter.

Masculinist: The opposite of a feminist; a conservative who believes men need advocates, and men’s issues are more important than women’s issues.
What the rest of us hear: I once exposed my (cashew-like) micro***** in public and left it out for two whole hours. Nobody noticed until someone politely informed me that I had apparently gotten some gum stuck to the front of my jeans. I cried for several hours.

Obamaphone: A reference to the free cell phones that the Obama administration gave out… not realizing that it was actually Ronald Reagan who created the Landline program, and George W. Bush who expanded it to include cell phones, and that Obama had nothing to do with it whatsoever.
What the rest of us hear: Poor people don’t deserve access to phones because they don’t have jobs, despite needing phones to actually get jobs.

Obummer (Nobama, Obamey, Oscumma, insert racial epithet here): Refers to President Barack Obama.
What the rest of us hear: President Obama was admittedly a better president than I ever expected or gave him credit for, but if I don’t try to insult him in this post, I’ll be labeled a “cuck” by my fellow conservatives.

Sheeple: A group of people who are brainwashed into believing something that isn’t true.
What the rest of us hear: I heard Alex Jones use this phrase once and I figured I might give it a go. The segment informed me that Obama had signed a secret pact with an alien species from outer space that was supposed to invade Earth in 2015. But that invasion never happened, because we stopped him. I don’t know how, but we stopped him!

Snowflake: A (liberal or progressive) person with delicate sensibilities who is easily offended by things they shouldn’t be upset about.
What the rest of us hear: You liberals are too easily offended! Wait! EEK! Is that two people of the same sex kissing? And are you teaching evolution to those children? Oh, heavens to Betsy! Oh, the humanity! I’m feeling faint! And oh my… what if someone breaks into my house, even though that has never happened to me? I better buy 3,947 guns to make me feel safer! And speaking of being safer, a Muslim family just moved in down the street! Please protect me Jesus!

Social Justice Warrior: Someone who takes up a political or social issue and tries to fix it.
What the rest of us hear: You’re able to articulate your point because you researched the topic and gave it real consideration. I did not do these things, so here’s an insult for you rather than an intelligent counterargument.

White Genocide: Some conservatives believe the “white race” is slowly dying out, and that America adopting multiculturalism is somehow a bad thing. Steve King’s racist “other people’s babies” Tweet is a good example.
What the rest of us hear: Excuse me, I’m lost. I was supposed to be at a Klan rally, but I think I took a wrong turn somewhere? Thanks! HEIL!
Great post!!!
Old 03-22-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 03-22-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Riever so far has made the only SANE post on this thread.

And Here is what I wonder;

Who and what is THIS;

Teacher Endorsed Benefits with Group Rates

I just looked at some of the OP's past posts.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Riever so far has made the only SANE post on this thread.

And Here is what I wonder;

Who and what is THIS;

Teacher Endorsed Benefits with Group Rates

I just looked at some of the OP's past posts.
Not true, I made a thumbs up thingy on here when I agreed with Riever.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Not true, I made a thumbs up thingy on here when I agreed with Riever.
Good job. [emoji106] You've come a long way in your posting skills.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good job. [emoji106] You've come a long way in your posting skills.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Gracias. Coming from you, it means a lot.....

Tags
hear, rest, people, i’m, don’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.