Old 04-19-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Default The continuing fallout from trump and nunes’s fake scandal

The Continuing Fallout from Trump and Nunes’s Fake Scandal - The New Yorker

demagogTrump.jpg
Old 04-19-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

The below is from your link.

You know, I have never believed that President Trump was in anyway directly involved in whatever happened, but boy things like this cause me concern.

I do not like President Trump, nor do I trust him, but I pray he is not involved in any of whatever, and stops doing this kind of crap. This is illegal, if true, and his involvement is terrible

S"It is now clear that the scandal was not Rice’s normal review of the intelligence reports but the coördinated effort between the Trump Administration and Nunes to sift through classified information and computer logs that recorded Rice’s unmasking requests, and then leak a highly misleading characterization of those documents, all in an apparent effort to turn Rice, a longtime target of Republicans, into the face of alleged spying against Trump. It was a series of lies to manufacture a fake scandal. Last week, CNN was the first to report that both Democrats and Republicans who reviewed the Nunes material at the N.S.A. said that the documents provided “no evidence that Obama Administration officials did anything unusual or illegal.”

I spo
ke to two intelligence sources, one who read the entire binder of intercepts and one who was briefed on their contents. “There’s absolutely nothing there,” one source said. The Trump names remain masked in the documents, and Rice would not have been able to know in all cases that she was asking the N.S.A. to unmask the names of Trump officials."
Old 04-19-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

With Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) opinions are formed by the social group rather than facts on the ground. People with TDS try and justify their beliefs. Such as Hillary lost the election because of the Trump-Putin conspiracy to take over the world. In its extreme stages people with TDS can imagine for example that Trump may actually be orange in color causing them to wonder if perhaps he is an extra-terrestrial . TDS is not one of those maladies where your doctor simply says take two aspirin and call me in the morning. Poor devils.

Why I am talking this way. Because you can't reason with a progressive afflicted with TDS and if you try you will end up going loco yourself

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-19-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
With Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) opinions are formed by the social group rather than facts on the ground. People with TDS try and justify their beliefs. Such as Hillary lost the election because of the Trump-Putin conspiracy to take over the world. In its extreme stages people with TDS can imagine for example that Trump may actually be orange in color causing them to wonder if perhaps he is an extra-terrestrial . TDS is not one of those maladies where your doctor simply says take two aspirin and call me in the morning. Poor devils.

Why I am talking this way. Because you can't reason with a progressive afflicted with TDS and if you try you will end up going loco yourself

Personal Best Regards:
I will stick with my thoughts and post, ie., I simply hope it's not true instead of a baseless name calling attack, which is basically your norm.

Being loco comes in different types. I am in the hope variation and you seem to be fixated on names and hate.

Even on this forum, I have yet to read ANYONE saying definitively that the President was involved, and here you all the time insisting that those who do not love Trump are afflicted.

I also do not recall on here, or even in what you refer to as fake news saying Clinton lost the election because of a Trump Putin connection.

And refer me to the thread or post where you tried to "reason" with anyone.....progressives are evil and that is the end of the story.

Most, I think will say what I said.....I hope Trump is not involved once this is over. Wherever you are reading is a bit fanatical
Old 04-19-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

One guy posts a picture. He must have been a teacher. Audio visual aids, don't cha know.

Second guy talks endlessly about the picture although it has become very obvious to most of us that he hates Trump and thinks he is a liar. I said it in one sentence, but it requires many more for the second guy.

I also wonder how long it takes for a starry eyed liberal to live in the real world and get some real knowledge, not just that stuff they stuff into you in academia.

Rubicon adds wit and wisdom and a little humor to the entire thing.

Oh Sorry. Should have signed it.

Fallfromgrace Gantner
Old 04-19-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
One guy posts a picture. He must have been a teacher. Audio visual aids, don't cha know.

Second guy talks endlessly about the picture although it has become very obvious to most of us that he hates Trump and thinks he is a liar. I said it in one sentence, but it requires many more for the second guy.

I also wonder how long it takes for a starry eyed liberal to live in the real world and get some real knowledge, not just that stuff they stuff into you in academia.

Rubicon adds wit and wisdom and a little humor to the entire thing.

Oh Sorry. Should have signed it.

Fallfromgrace Gantner
Gracie,

I am actually trying to be kind here. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS...

The OP was a LINK to an article. The pic attached was like the one your buddies use to mock.

Did you read the link ?

Post #2 was from me...it copy and pasted some of the info in the liInk that the OP provided.

PLEASE read the link and if you dont feel it is a serious subject or even just read the post #2.

Why are we posting on here if you are simply BLINDLY trailing behind Rubicon and saying "good post" ?

Do you read any links ever.

I doubt very much if Rubicon even read it.

As far as humor is concerned, I find nothing funny or even smile producing about my President being under investigation or at least his campaign for being in cahoots with Russia.

And certainly find no humor...NONE in Rubicon consistently and always simply ignoring the real world and coming on here to do one thing.....attack other Americans.

It is NOT funny at all.

If you are here to simply validate Rubicon without even reading anything else, well.....I am not sure how to respond to that but that is what I have been seeing.

Are you even aware of what is happening ? Do you know that our President is under investigation ? Do you know he is saber rattling in North Korea and today begins the same thing with Iran. I do NOT OPPOSE IN ANY WAY in either situation having him look into and challenge but the PUBLIC "mine is bigger than yours" crap is uncessary in my opinion.

I realize you and Rubicon feel that Trump cannot make a mistake and is beyond reproach, but that does not make the rest of us idiot or fodders for jokes by Rubicon.

Just get informed with real news.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Mrs. Gantner;

Did you read the link ?

Do you read any links ever?

Not from you.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Mrs. Gantner;

Did you read the link ?

Do you read any links ever?

Not from you.
Fine......actually I am simply defending the poster who you were yelling about....he gives you information that is true and reliable and you ignore it and condone a post that has no information and was actually totally unrelated also and had unsubstantiated and unrelated accusations..

You can keep following Rubicon around and validating his post with "good post"...up to you.

I know you KNOW that I deal with facts...hate false accusations and liars. I suppose that rubs you the wrong way, so be what it is.

Don't read facts...your choice
Old 04-20-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will stick with my thoughts and post, ie., I simply hope it's not true instead of a baseless name calling attack, which is basically your norm.

Being loco comes in different types. I am in the hope variation and you seem to be fixated on names and hate.

Even on this forum, I have yet to read ANYONE saying definitively that the President was involved, and here you all the time insisting that those who do not love Trump are afflicted.

I also do not recall on here, or even in what you refer to as fake news saying Clinton lost the election because of a Trump Putin connection.

And refer me to the thread or post where you tried to "reason" with anyone.....progressives are evil and that is the end of the story.

Most, I think will say what I said.....I hope Trump is not involved once this is over. Wherever you are reading is a bit fanatical
You are so full of B.S. that I bet your eyes are brown.

You "really hope it ain't true" but you post it. How thoughtful of you, if not totally disingenuous. You have never liked Trump and admit it. Then you "pray" that he is not involved. What a crock of sh*t!.

Please quit crying that you are a victim of abuse on here. It's very unbecoming for someone that really does insist that he is a conservative. Really.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Trump sucks. The Continuing Fallout from Trump and Nunes’s Fake Scandal - The New Yorker
Old 04-20-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Hold the presses, this the REAL thing! It has to be true.

Ryan Lizza

"Commentary and analysis of Donald Trump, Washington, politics, and more."

Tags
fake, scandal, nunes’s, continuing, fallout

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.