Cop killer

Old 01-19-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Stand up for yourself...defend yourself...don't just lie there getting kicked in the head...WAITING for someone else to rescue you.

Stop crying to mommy and daddy.

STILL can't admit how much more violent they are?

You like them so much...go live with them...don't destroy our paradise bringing them here.
The Moderator has the control over this board. He should do his/her job and boot people who consistently make invalid personal attacks on people. If they have some validity then they should stay on TOTV. It is about having control. My parents would not give a crap about what some bully posts on TOTV.

I have maybe 50 African American relatives. They are Jamaiican in origin. I doubt if they would feel all that comfortable in the Villages at this point in time. Mainly because how Donald Trump's campaign made racism somehow socially acceptable in more circles than it was before. Trump does not seem to be a racist himself but he sure capitalized on other's racism to get elected.

I have dated African-American women in the past. With one of these women I even met her father a teacher in Richmond CA who had been attacked by one of his African-American students. Really shook him up a great deal. There are many factors that contribute to violence in some cities like Richmond and Oakland, CA. It is often lack of opportunities, the drug trade, disrespect for religion, etc.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
What a hypocrite you are. You criticize Tal for repeating his personal record and yet you put this out all the time in your 14k posts:

MDCPD
Vietnam vet, Desert Storm vet, Iraqi Freedom vet, former law enforcement, retired from the State Dept.

Just curious about about how you were a war veteran of Iraqi Freedom sandwiched in all your other duties. At least Tal's record is believable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Wrong. And that is not my ID that you are associating with my posts. Besides, according to your girlfriend CNM, I don't have all those posts.

I know you think you are a big time researcher, aka STALKER but you are off the reservation.

Instead of worrying about WHO is posting, why not get involved in the discussion?
Old 01-19-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this stupid equivalent of blowing a raspberry adds to this discussion how? Except to hurt my feelings and you getting a little rush from bullying someone anonymously on the internet. I know the screen name attached to posts but still do not know who this is behind the name.

I wish the Moderator would finally come down on some of these people who just get off trying to make others feel ****ty.
If you think that I was blowing a "raspberry" at you, you are mistaken. Simply showing my boredom with your droning posts and moving on to the next thread. Nothing personal. I do not "bully" anyone. I'm just not interested in hearing your story again. Sorry if that offended you. It was not meant to offend. More like a hint.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong. And that is not my ID that you are associating with my posts. Besides, according to your girlfriend CNM, I don't have all those posts.

I know you think you are a big time researcher, aka STALKER but you are off the reservation.

Instead of worrying about WHO is posting, why not get involved in the discussion?
That does seem to be a different person than MDLNB.

And CNM is a man.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
That does seem to be a different person than MDLNB.

And CNM is a man.
Ok, you got me on the CNM is a man. I would not have ever thought that by his posts. I stand corrected.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

MDCPD = MDLNB. The CPD suffix is for Compulsive Posting Disorder. So nice try. Deny, deny, deny doesn't work. You are a hypocrite for chastising Tal for the same thing you do.

Old 01-19-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
MDCPD = MDLNB. The CPD suffix is for Compulsive Posting Disorder. So nice try. Deny, deny, deny doesn't work. You are a hypocrite for chastising Tal for the same thing you do.

Chi, I do not drone on over and over again about my past and all my accomplishments. His personal life is none of my business and I have heard it so many times on here that it's boring. I am sure the guy is a nice guy, and he is never insulting. He is one of the few on here that I would and did apologize to if I offended him. Unfortunately, he does not seem to be able to take a subtle hint. He complains about those that harass him, but he seems to ask for it. I do not approve of bullying, but he is an example of a victim that has the ability to simply walk away. Just like I walked away from his droning posts. It's admirable that you wish to defend him, but in this case it is not necessary. I am not the one that picks on him. Your efforts are misplaced.

Tags
face, bag, represent, him?barf, lawyer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.