Denmark got it right?

Old 04-25-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Default Denmark got it right?

Denmark already had a Muslim ban. It was just called something else.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

It's the ONLY way to keep your own culture and country...diversity...dilution...destroys...always .

Our problem is with Hispanics.

We MUST ban Hispanics and send the anchor babies back. Minorities are ALREADY half of America's population...and growing...in 30 years...all is lost.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Can't help think what the Homo sapiens were saying about those trashy Neanderthal's. Hell, those Neaggers couldn't even speak !
I'm proud of my Neanderthal DNA [emoji3]
Old 04-25-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can't help think what the Homo sapiens were saying about those trashy Neanderthal's. Hell, those Neaggers couldn't even speak !
I'm proud of my Neanderthal DNA [emoji3]
"Neanderthals (or Neandertals) are our closest extinct human relatives. There is some debate as to whether they were a distinct species of the Homo genus (Homo neanderthalensis) or a subspecies of Homo sapiens. ... It is theorized that for a time, Neanderthals, humans and probably other Homo species shared the Earth.Apr 13, 2016"

Negros are our closest LIVING "human relative".

""It's increasingly difficult to point to any one thing that Neanderthals did and Homo sapiens didn't do and vice versa," said John Shea, an archaeologist at Stony Brook University in New York."

Exactly...we share more with THEM than we do with Negros.

"Another recent study, published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in August, calculated that the shared DNA could have come from an earlier, common ancestor of Neanderthals and H. sapiens—no hanky-panky necessary."

We SHARE a common ancestor that Negros do NOT...we ARE different species.

"

A new study by Pääbo's team, published last week in PLOS Genetics, also considered the possibility that the presence of Neanderthal DNA in people living outside Africa today could be traced far back, to the common ancestor of both Neanderthals and modern humans in Africa.

Perhaps the early modern humans who left Africa 60,000 years ago were already genetically more similar to the Neanderthals—who had left hundreds of thousands of years before—than were the modern human populations that stayed behind in Africa. In that case, no interbreeding would have needed to occur to account for the trace of Neanderthal DNA in non-Africans today."

"The ancestors of modern humans left behind images of animals and other objects in caves around the world, most famously at Lascaux cave and Chauvet Cave (pictures) in southern France. Paintings in the latter cave could be as ancient as 37,000 years old. (See a prehistoric time line.)"

"They used pigments and may have made jewelry; some made complex tools. "We know they buried their dead," Stringer said. In 2010, researchers from the Smithsonian Institution even found evidence that the Neanderthal diet included a diverse mixture of plants, and that they cooked some of the grains. (Related: "Neanderthals Ate Their Veggies, Tooth Study Shows.")"

"Neanderthals have gone from being different from us to being like us," Hawks noted. "They're looking like [Homo sapiens] hunter-gatherers look."

Neanderthals ... They're Just Like Us?

" Neanderthals lived in nuclear families. Discoveries of elderly or deformed Neanderthal skeletons suggest that they took care of their sick and those who could not care for themselves. Neanderthals typically lived to be about 30 years old, though some lived longer. It is accepted that Neanderthals buried their dead, though whether or not they left carved bone shards as grave goods is more controversial.

It is not known if they had language, though the large size and complex nature of their brains make it a likely possibility.

Neanderthals used stone tools similar to and no more sophisticated than the ones used by early humans, including blades and scrapers made from stone flakes. As time went on, they created tools of greater complexity, utilizing materials like bones and antlers. Evan Hadingham of PBS’s NOVA even reports that Neanderthals used a type of glue, and later pitch, to attach stone tips to wooden shafts, creating formidable hunting spears.

Neanderthals had some control of fire, and it is even theorized that they built boats and sailed on the Mediterranean."

Neanderthals: Facts About Our Extinct Human Relatives

Who looks more human...her? Or a Negro?

The Villages Florida

I could go on...there's tons of stuff about Neanderthals.

They're closer to us than blacks are...we have the SAME ancestors...blacks do not.

The latest is...Neanderthals were MORE like "us" (white people) than the blacks are NOW.

Blacks are from a different ancestor...
Old 04-25-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Neanderthals (or Neandertals) are our closest extinct human relatives. There is some debate as to whether they were a distinct species of the Homo genus (Homo neanderthalensis) or a subspecies of Homo sapiens. ... It is theorized that for a time, Neanderthals, humans and probably other Homo species shared the Earth.Apr 13, 2016"

""It's increasingly difficult to point to any one thing that Neanderthals did and Homo sapiens didn't do and vice versa," said John Shea, an archaeologist at Stony Brook University in New York."

"Another recent study, published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in August, calculated that the shared DNA could have come from an earlier, common ancestor of Neanderthals and H. sapiens—no hanky-panky necessary."

"

A new study by Pääbo's team, published last week in PLOS Genetics, also considered the possibility that the presence of Neanderthal DNA in people living outside Africa today could be traced far back, to the common ancestor of both Neanderthals and modern humans in Africa.

Perhaps the early modern humans who left Africa 60,000 years ago were already genetically more similar to the Neanderthals—who had left hundreds of thousands of years before—than were the modern human populations that stayed behind in Africa. In that case, no interbreeding would have needed to occur to account for the trace of Neanderthal DNA in non-Africans today."

"The ancestors of modern humans left behind images of animals and other objects in caves around the world, most famously at Lascaux cave and Chauvet Cave (pictures) in southern France. Paintings in the latter cave could be as ancient as 37,000 years old. (See a prehistoric time line.)"

"They used pigments and may have made jewelry; some made complex tools. "We know they buried their dead," Stringer said. In 2010, researchers from the Smithsonian Institution even found evidence that the Neanderthal diet included a diverse mixture of plants, and that they cooked some of the grains. (Related: "Neanderthals Ate Their Veggies, Tooth Study Shows.")"

"Neanderthals have gone from being different from us to being like us," Hawks noted. "They're looking like [Homo sapiens] hunter-gatherers look."

" Neanderthals lived in nuclear families. Discoveries of elderly or deformed Neanderthal skeletons suggest that they took care of their sick and those who could not care for themselves. Neanderthals typically lived to be about 30 years old, though some lived longer. It is accepted that Neanderthals buried their dead, though whether or not they left carved bone shards as grave goods is more controversial.

It is not known if they had language, though the large size and complex nature of their brains make it a likely possibility.

Neanderthals used stone tools similar to and no more sophisticated than the ones used by early humans, including blades and scrapers made from stone flakes. As time went on, they created tools of greater complexity, utilizing materials like bones and antlers. Evan Hadingham of PBS’s NOVA even reports that Neanderthals used a type of glue, and later pitch, to attach stone tips to wooden shafts, creating formidable hunting spears.

Neanderthals had some control of fire, and it is even theorized that they built boats and sailed on the Mediterranean."

The Villages Florida

They're closer to us than blacks are...we have the SAME ancestors...blacks do not.

The latest is...Neanderthals were MORE like "us" (white people) than the blacks are NOW.

You just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Deal with the reality of the world the way it is.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
You just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Deal with the reality of the world the way it is.
NO...that's NOT what white humans do...they MAKE the world what they want it to be...now get off your a$s and help me throw out the Hispanic invaders!

I'll KEEP saying it until you FINALLY realize how right I am.

And you didn't even READ what I wrote...I posted it at 4:03 and your reply was there 2 minutes later.

LISTEN to me Gracie...I'm right. You DO NOT want to leave your grandchildren a Mexican sh!thole.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
NO...that's NOT what white humans do...they MAKE the world what they want it to be...now get off your a$s and help me throw out the Hispanic invaders!

I'll KEEP saying it until you FINALLY realize how right I am.

And you didn't even READ what I wrote...I posted it at 4:03 and your reply was there 2 minutes later.

LISTEN to me Gracie...I'm right. You DO NOT want to leave your grandchildren a Mexican sh!thole.
You can't be deciding that enormous groups of people have no merit. I will back every social program that does not reward people for being lazy and living off the government. I don't think anyone should have a phone and tattoos and drugs that I worked hard for. I think everyone who breaks the law should be punished and those that do nothing should do without.

You go way too far and you are blinded by dogma. Our grandchildren will deal with whatever reality is present. They have been raised to think and to work. AND to be a little selfish too, in that it is best to take care of your own family and save your money.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
You can't be deciding that enormous groups of people have no merit. I will back every social program that does not reward people for being lazy and living off the government. I don't think anyone should have a phone and tattoos and drugs that I worked hard for. I think everyone who breaks the law should be punished and those that do nothing should do without.

You go way too far and you are blinded by dogma. Our grandchildren will deal with whatever reality is present. They have been raised to think and to work. AND to be a little selfish too, in that it is best to take care of your own family and save your money.
I'm not...they're not "people", they're a different species. They're farther from us than the Neanderthals. If the Neanderthals weren't "people" than Negros certainly aren't.

Which ones are those? They ALL give someone something for nothing...NONE of the programs DEMAND any work from the recipient.

But they DO...they do get a phone, tattoos, AND "grillwork"...plus drugs...legal and illegal.

The jails and prisons would be 90% minority prisoners. Are you willing to stand fast when they start screaming racism?

Are you willing to let them starve because they REFUSE to work? They WILL refuse to work. They say WE owe THEM as reparations.

No they haven't...they've been indoctrinated...they repeat what they're told...they think what they're told to think. They also DON'T work HARD...most don't know what WORK is...especially your daughters. Pushing papers around is NOT work. Pushing a button for laundry, the dishes...isn't work. You want to BE equal...fix the roof, fix the car, dig some holes, build a building, invent things. Otherwise you remain a weak little girl who needs help all the time.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Default Interesting re: Stonybrook professor

Quote:

"

The Villages Florida

An ARCHEOLOGIST PROF at Stonybrook-Long Island writing about GENETICS-huh?

RE: Long Island
Eugenics which Hitler turned into his own INSANITY was also written by a LI professor residing in Cold Spring Harbor.
In Suffolk country they had the Siegfield Camp a Nazi group in the 1930s. Go figure neither was mentioned in LI schools. The Siegfield Camp last for years while the government SPOKE about what to do about it. The Siegfiled camp was HANDLED by the Patchogue volunteer fire dept who simply went in and destroyed that cancer.
At the time Patchogue was mostly Irish Catholic.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
An ARCHEOLOGIST PROF at Stonybrook-Long Island writing about GENETICS-huh?

RE: Long Island
Eugenics which Hitler turned into his own INSANITY was also written by a LI professor residing in Cold Spring Harbor.
In Suffolk country they had the Siegfield Camp a Nazi group in the 1930s. Go figure neither was mentioned in LI schools. The Siegfield Camp last for years while the government SPOKE about what to do about it. The Siegfiled camp was HANDLED by the Patchogue volunteer fire dept who simply went in and destroyed that cancer.
At the time Patchogue was mostly Irish Catholic.
What the h3ll are you talking about Sue?

I linked to National Geographic and Live Science.

WHY do you people just make stuff up and lie?

Eugenics is NOTHING more than what any farmer would do...it's breeding the BEST and NOT breeding the worst.

Right now...America's policy is to NOT breed the best and to breed the worst. The inner city minority poor are having most of the children...successful white people are not. Why? It's too expensive for white people who have to EARN their way through life and it ENRICHES the minority poor by giving them a monthly stipend raise.

We NEED to start practicing eugenics. Pay white people and sterilize the poor. HALF the country is a minority...HALF the country receives a government benefit. IT CANNOT BE SUSTAINED.

Tags
denmark

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.