I hear they have Panda on the menu!
Mmmmmm, Panda!
Old 01-21-2017, 04:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hear they have Panda on the menu!
Mmmmmm, Panda!
Is that a mixed drink you have been consuming? It appears that you have had a bit too much. Certainly hope you have not been driving.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Don't worry your pretty little head about me. I'm just screwing with you stupid brats.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't worry your pretty little head about me. I'm just screwing with you stupid brats.
Oh. Thank heavens. I thought you just weren't funny.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for the compliment. Hope I am not so judgemental and nasty when I am your age.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

It is my understanding that people who attended the Deplorable Ball had to try and allude protesters who wanted to egg them.

Most of us cannot even imagine the mentality it must take to be so childish, small and hateful. Such conduct goes beyond the pale
but these protesters wouldn't know the difference as the irony is lost on them

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is my understanding that people who attended the Deplorable Ball had to try and allude protesters who wanted to egg them.

Most of us cannot even imagine the mentality it must take to be so childish, small and hateful. Such conduct goes beyond the pale
but these protesters wouldn't know the difference as the irony is lost on them

Personal Best Regards:
It's possible that they were not liberals, but hired thugs. George Soros seems to often be complicit in subsidizing these type of incidents.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

There was video of them throwing water (hope it was water) on people having to walk by them to get to the entrance to the ball.

Real classy and yet, there are still those who question WHY Hillary lost?
Old 01-21-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's possible that they were not liberals, but hired thugs. George Soros seems to often be complicit in subsidizing these type of incidents.
You are right. there is a lot of that going around. I read where they were paying above minimum and with benefits. I suppose one of the perks was the benefit of bail money.

It appears that many of these protesters possess the same mentality as those who are talked into walking in a place of business with a bomb strapped to their body....Geezzz some people are sooooooooo easily fooled.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are right. there is a lot of that going around. I read where they were paying above minimum and with benefits. I suppose one of the perks was the benefit of bail money.

It appears that many of these protesters possess the same mentality as those who are talked into walking in a place of business with a bomb strapped to their body....Geezzz some people are sooooooooo easily fooled.

Personal Best Regards:
These "protesters" will do anything to make a buck, as long as it doesn't involve work.
Old 01-21-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
These "protesters" will do anything to make a buck, as long as it doesn't involve work.

Exactly.

Tags
panda, menu, mmmmmm, celebration, hear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.