n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Play the video stream
Blah, blah, blah....
Old 10-04-2016, 04:45 AM
n/a

Default Why Don't Voters Get It

In reality voters know enough right this very second about the Clintons to tar and feather them and send them on their way. But the media and strategically placed radical progressives/globalist ignore, cover or lie for them and actually try and package Hillary as a leader. Hillary by all measures is America's version of Brazil president Dilma Rousleff and even corrupt Brazil has charged Dilma for her crimes and corruption

Its simply immoral what the media and progressives are doing by defending the most corrupt political couple in America.

So all Julian Assange may do with his further pronouncements is explain just how corrupt the progressive party has become and to what extent they are willing to go to get this criminal elected.

The irony is that she is so incompetent, corrupt and self serving she will never be effective as president and "we the people" will suffer fools

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-04-2016, 05:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
In reality voters know enough right this very second about the Clintons to tar and feather them and send them on their way. But the media and strategically placed radical progressives/globalist ignore, cover or lie for them and actually try and package Hillary as a leader. Hillary by all measures is America's version of Brazil president Dilma Rousleff and even corrupt Brazil has charged Dilma for her crimes and corruption

Its simply immoral what the media and progressives are doing by defending the most corrupt political couple in America.

So all Julian Assange may do with his further pronouncements is explain just how corrupt the progressive party has become and to what extent they are willing to go to get this criminal elected.

The irony is that she is so incompetent, corrupt and self serving she will never be effective as president and "we the people" will suffer fools

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-04-2016, 05:49 AM
n/a

The media will avoid taking about reality but talk about completely legal actions by Trump.

You can't make this stuff up.

Clinton scandal is bigger than Watergate, yet media talks about nonsense
Old 10-04-2016, 06:21 AM
n/a

I never in my life thought I would ever see people going to Breitbart for streaming, and actually going there for anything. Is the National Enquirer not up ?

I never in my life thought would hear American citizens act like children, and hung up on conspiracy theories that would not even make the National Enquirer.

I never thought in my life a presidential candidate could refuse to let the electorate know who in foreign countries, especially in the Middle East countries that harbor terrorism, and still be allowed to run.

I never in my life thought I would see a leaked tax return showing a billionaire candidate not paying taxes be lauded.

I never in my life thought I would see a candidate who so blatantly knows very little about the issues even in the ticket.

I never in my life thought I would hear a candidate who has led such a dispicable immoral life attack an opponent for salicious behavior with no credence.

I never in my life thought I would ever see a candidate who, by factually calculating, lies outright to his followers over 85% of the time still have any followers.

I never in my life thought I would see such an openly racist, anti Semite candidate have any support.

Sitting in his gold trimmed rooms, flying on his private plane, telling people lies about not only his income but his het worth, he completely is making a fool out of all his followers.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

It is disgusting at best.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
The media will avoid taking about reality but talk about completely legal actions by Trump.

You can't make this stuff up.

Clinton scandal is bigger than Watergate, yet media talks about nonsense
Old 10-04-2016, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I never in my life thought I would ever see people going to Breitbart for streaming, and actually going there for anything. Is the National Enquirer not up ?

I never in my life thought would hear American citizens act like children, and hung up on conspiracy theories that would not even make the National Enquirer.

I never thought in my life a presidential candidate could refuse to let the electorate know who in foreign countries, especially in the Middle East countries that harbor terrorism, and still be allowed to run.

I never in my life thought I would see a leaked tax return showing a billionaire candidate not paying taxes be lauded.

I never in my life thought I would see a candidate who so blatantly knows very little about the issues even in the ticket.

I never in my life thought I would hear a candidate who has led such a dispicable immoral life attack an opponent for salicious behavior with no credence.

I never in my life thought I would ever see a candidate who, by factually calculating, lies outright to his followers over 85% of the time still have any followers.

I never in my life thought I would see such an openly racist, anti Semite candidate have any support.

Sitting in his gold trimmed rooms, flying on his private plane, telling people lies about not only his income but his het worth, he completely is making a fool out of all his followers.
If you were not so obviously ignorant, you would be dangerous.......or less humorous....

What a duffus!

Tags
birds, live, julian, assange, early

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.