Establishment Swamp Parasites

Old 02-20-2017, 01:07 AM
n/a

Default Establishment Swamp Parasites

To understand political parasitism/terrorism in the DC swamp.

The US Empire Will Destroy Itself - LewRockwell
Old 02-20-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
To understand political parasitism/terrorism in the DC swamp.

The US Empire Will Destroy Itself - LewRockwell
How cute.

An opinion article written by a person who once used a fake ad, that referenced a non-existent law, to try and scare people to his firm by cashing in on the Obama hatred...is who you believe?

Figures.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
How cute.

An opinion article written by a person who once used a fake ad, that referenced a non-existent law, to try and scare people to his firm by cashing in on the Obama hatred...is who you believe?

Figures.
What you're in essence saying is that ANYONE who did something dishonest in their past...should be ignored forever? NOTHING they say from that moment on has ANY merit? Forever?

But you support O and Hillary?

They've NEVER lied? NEVER did ANYTHING dishonest? Ever?

So why listen to them? Why believe them? Is it the scale of the offense?

I'm not saying what this Lew said was right or wrong...just saying your post was irrational. Hitler was right about a LOT of things. Stalin was right about a LOT of things. Even you...are sometimes right...and shouldn't be summarily dismissed.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Obama was a dope head, and the left bows at his feet.

Hillary is a thief and a felon, and yet the idiot left voted for her.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama was a dope head, and the left bows at his feet.

Hillary is a thief and a felon, and yet the idiot left voted for her.
Because he smoked pot when he was in HS and college? So did 80-90% of the kids in the 70s and 80s.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because he smoked pot when he was in HS and college? So did 80-90% of the kids in the 70s and 80s.
I am one of those in the minority and so my view on street drugs is clear. One wonders what happened to wholesomeness?

However it would seem given the power the President possesses, my preference would be that s/he not use any sort of street drug, be addicted to prescription drugs or drink to excess.

By the way the thinking of the 1970's moved into academia and government and is the reason we are in trouble today .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-21-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am one of those in the minority and so my view on street drugs is clear. One wonders what happened to wholesomeness?

However it would seem given the power the President possesses, my preference would be that s/he not use any sort of street drug, be addicted to prescription drugs or drink to excess.

By the way the thinking of the 1970's moved into academia and government and is the reason we are in trouble today .

Personal Best Regards:
Not too long ago...alcohol was prohibited the same as cannabis. Would you call those who continued to imbibe, "unwholesome"? Would you call those who fought to have the restrictions reversed...unwholesome? Cannabis is the same...once available...now banned. "Laws" are mostly arbitrary and capricious, or designed to give someone an edge. Banning Cannabis...gives someone an edge...the purveyors of other mind altering chemicals...big pharma and the alcohol industry.

I'm not promoting it or dissing it...I'm just telling you that just because it's a law, doesn't mean it's right or wrong. YOU break laws yourself. We all do. There are just too many and they're too restricting to follow them all. Many you don't even know about.

Who wouldn't agree with that? Nobody wants an addicted president...getting drunk at state dinners...even thought it wouldn't matter...they're just talking heads.

The thinking of the 60s...moved into the 70s, 80s, and on and on...and is the reason we're in trouble today.

The equality insanity...THAT is what is destroying this country. Allowing the illegal anchor babies to become citizens...WILL destroy this country.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not too long ago...alcohol was prohibited the same as cannabis. Would you call those who continued to imbibe, "unwholesome"? Would you call those who fought to have the restrictions reversed...unwholesome? Cannabis is the same...once available...now banned. "Laws" are mostly arbitrary and capricious, or designed to give someone an edge. Banning Cannabis...gives someone an edge...the purveyors of other mind altering chemicals...big pharma and the alcohol industry.

I'm not promoting it or dissing it...I'm just telling you that just because it's a law, doesn't mean it's right or wrong. YOU break laws yourself. We all do. There are just too many and they're too restricting to follow them all. Many you don't even know about.

Who wouldn't agree with that? Nobody wants an addicted president...getting drunk at state dinners...even thought it wouldn't matter...they're just talking heads.

The thinking of the 60s...moved into the 70s, 80s, and on and on...and is the reason we're in trouble today.

The equality insanity...THAT is what is destroying this country. Allowing the illegal anchor babies to become citizens...WILL destroy this country.
You must have ESP. Maybe they may save it, you do not know.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Wholesomeness, honesty, moral character is not rewarded today.

In this age, we reward of a life spent living in the opposite lane.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

"“Despite working proudly for Republican and Democratic presidents, I reluctantly concluded that I cannot in good faith serve this administration as an intelligence professional,” Price, who had worked at the CIA since 2006, wrote in a resignation letter ..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2978009

"“I watched in disbelief when, during the third presidential debate, Trump casually cast doubt on the high-confidence conclusion of our 17 intelligence agencies released that month, that Russia was behind the hacking and release of election-related emails,” Price wrote."

"“Trump’s actions in office have been even more disturbing.”

Price recalled Trump’s Jan. 21 visit to the CIA's Virginia headquarters, during which the newly inaugurated President, standing before the agency’s star-studded memorial wall, held a speech that mostly focused on the size of his inauguration crowd, his appearance on magazine covers and his “running war” with the press. The speech drew the ire of former CIA Director John Brennan, who said he was “deeply saddened and angered” at Trump’s behavior.

“Whether delusional or deceitful, these were not the remarks many of my former colleagues and I wanted to hear from our new commander in chief,” Price wrote. “I couldn’t help but reflect on the stark contrast between the bombast of the new president and the quiet dedication of a mentor — a courageous, dedicated professional — who is memorialized on that wall. I know others at CIA felt similarly.”

"But, Price said, what really tipped him off the edge was Trump’s decision to overhaul the National Security Council last month.

“Missing from the NSC’s principals committee were the CIA director and the director of national intelligence. Added to the roster: the president’s chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, who cut his teeth as a media champion of white nationalism,” Price wrote."

Ex-CIA analyst resigns rather than serve Trump administration | TheHill

I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit. - The Washington Post

CIA analyst resigns, calls Trump's actions in office 'disturbing' - Business Insider
Old 02-21-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You must have ESP. Maybe they may save it, you do not know.
Don't need ESP...just logic. When a population has reached the numbers the Hispanics have...it's a mathematical certainty. Like a reproducing bacteria...eventually it will kill the host. Where IS the "Hispanic" version of America? Do they have one? So, why would any sane person think that once they took over...America would stay the same? Has ANY neighborhood they've taken over stayed the same? Did it stay a place you'd want to live? Then why wouls you think the same won't happen to the country? They ARE spreading.

Quote:
Wholesomeness, honesty, moral character is not rewarded today.

In this age, we reward of a life spent living in the opposite lane.
Because the media sells things and slow and boring doesn't sell things. Excitement sells, sex sells. Saving yourself, NOT getting drunk...aren't exciting.

Quote:
"“Despite working proudly for Republican and Democratic presidents, I reluctantly concluded that I cannot in good faith serve this administration as an intelligence professional,” Price, who had worked at the CIA since 2006, wrote in a resignation letter ..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2978009

"“I watched in disbelief when, during the third presidential debate, Trump casually cast doubt on the high-confidence conclusion of our 17 intelligence agencies released that month, that Russia was behind the hacking and release of election-related emails,” Price wrote."

"“Trump’s actions in office have been even more disturbing.”

Price recalled Trump’s Jan. 21 visit to the CIA's Virginia headquarters, during which the newly inaugurated President, standing before the agency’s star-studded memorial wall, held a speech that mostly focused on the size of his inauguration crowd, his appearance on magazine covers and his “running war” with the press. The speech drew the ire of former CIA Director John Brennan, who said he was “deeply saddened and angered” at Trump’s behavior.

“Whether delusional or deceitful, these were not the remarks many of my former colleagues and I wanted to hear from our new commander in chief,” Price wrote. “I couldn’t help but reflect on the stark contrast between the bombast of the new president and the quiet dedication of a mentor — a courageous, dedicated professional — who is memorialized on that wall. I know others at CIA felt similarly.”

"But, Price said, what really tipped him off the edge was Trump’s decision to overhaul the National Security Council last month.

“Missing from the NSC’s principals committee were the CIA director and the director of national intelligence. Added to the roster: the president’s chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, who cut his teeth as a media champion of white nationalism,” Price wrote."

Ex-CIA analyst resigns rather than serve Trump administration | TheHill

I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit. - The Washington Post

CIA analyst resigns, calls Trump's actions in office 'disturbing' - Business Insider
These people...the SAME people who convinced the world that Saddam had WMDs ready to destroy the ME if we didn't act NOW...? Those people?

WHY do you people listen to this sh!t? Turn off your TV...go live your life. Enjoy living in the white paradise known as "The Bubble" because it keeps whiteness in and darkness out. There's a reason white is good and black is bad...look at how each race acts.

Tags
swamp, parasitism/terrorism, political, parasites, understand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.