the face of the repub's exposed

Old 02-24-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Here you go...time to REALLY learn something...

homosexuality and fetal development - Google Search
Prenatal Androgen Theory.

Given that there is absolutely NO universal, scientifically accepted causation for attraction of the same sex...hypothesis abound.

The fact that the vast majority of people don't 'choose' who they're sexually attracted to, is simply analogous to the control we have...over what color of eyes or hair we're born with.

Which is...NONE!

The real question of course, is why ARE there are so many fake-Christians and control freaks that think they have the right to decide...what two consenting adults do in the bedroom?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Part
One:
Sexual
Orientation

The understanding of sexual orientation as an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings

the idea that people are
“born that way” is not supported by scientific evidence.

While there is evidence that biological factors such as genes and hormones are associated with sexual behaviors and attractions, there are no compelling causal biological explanations for human sexual orientation. While minor differences in the
brain structures and brain activity between homosexual and heterosexual individuals have been identified by researchers, such neurobiological findings do not demonstrate whether these differences are innate or are the result of environmental and
psychological facto

"the New Atlantis", a Journal of Technology & Society
special Report, Sexuality & Gender, Fall 2016
Lawrence s Mayer,MD, MS PhD, Paul McHugh MD

Milo Yannapolous admits he was molested as a child. Here he is now publicly stating he desires to molest children in kind

It amazes me when a progressive accuses someone of being homophobic. Why? because by their very accusation that are stating that having sex with the same sex is normal and if you refuse than you are the one who is abnormal

Personal Best Regards:
Although another plagiarized cut/paste job without a link, I'll ask again... AT WHAT AGE DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE ATTRACTED TO THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Or are you still fighting your true nature?

Which I couldn't care less about, but you should at least be honest and admit it to yourself...even if you don't to everyone else.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Prenatal Androgen Theory.

Given that there is absolutely NO universal, scientifically accepted causation for attraction of the same sex...hypothesis abound.

The fact that the vast majority of people don't 'choose' who they're sexually attracted to, is simply analogous to the control we have...over what color of eyes or hair we're born with.

Which is...NONE!

The real question of course, is why ARE there are so many fake-Christians and control freaks that think they have the right to decide...what two consenting adults do in the bedroom?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
ALL "psychology" is a theory. It IS the BEST theory so far.

MOST people don't choose who they are attracted to...it's pre-programmed into 98% of us. That's the point you miss...MOST people ARE hetero...very few "go the other way". The few ARE abnormal. And SAYING they are normal doesn't MAKE it so. Only "God" can do that...and he's spoken...making 98% normal sexually.

I'm NOT saying they should be punished, they CAN'T help themselves...I realize that. BUT...and it's a BIG but...there are OTHERS who are tragically BORN with mental defects too. Psychopaths, schizophrenics, and others who are dangerous to society and people. Do we let THEM "do what's in their nature" too? No, because they're a danger to society/others.

Gay men ARE a danger to society. Their HIV/AIDS rates are through the roof. And it leads to others being infected too.

They also...through their "strangeness"...make the majority uncomfortable. KEEP IT AT HOME and I have no problem. Like ANY behavior you choose to enjoy...harm nobody and don't MAKE me see it...by being VERY public about it. It's not to be ashamed of...nor is it to be relished.

That's part of the problem...the deviants, the inferior, relishing their inferiority. The EVERYONE gets a trophy thinking. We should be looking up to, lionizing, GREATNESS...not mediocrity...like we do now. Morons acting like idiots or as$holes get the attention, not great people, doing great things. Because they're WHITE MEN...not women or minorities doing the truly great things.

Do what ever you want IN YOUR BEDROOM...not in public. Otherwise "I" can walk around with my schlong hanging out because I wasn't born with clothes...I was born naked and I want to be me. The hell with the other 98% who WANT everyone in clothes.

You say...go to a nudist colony? Isn't that the same as keeping it in your bedroom?

Go to gay bars, gay restaurants, whatever you want to make "for gays"...and be gay...I won't go there. Just like you don't have to go see my schlong...(though you should, it's magnificent!)...when I'm at the nudist colony.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

MOST people don't choose who they are attracted to...it's pre-programmed into 98% of us. That's the point you miss...MOST people ARE hetero...very few "go the other way". The few ARE abnormal. And SAYING they are normal doesn't MAKE it so. Only "God" can do that...and he's spoken...making 98% normal sexually.

I'm NOT saying they should be punished, they CAN'T help themselves...I realize that. BUT...and it's a BIG but...there are OTHERS who are tragically BORN with mental defects too. Psychopaths, schizophrenics, and others who are dangerous to society and people. Do we let THEM "do what's in their nature" too? No, because they're a danger to society/others.

Gay men ARE a danger to society. Their HIV/AIDS rates are through the roof. And it leads to others being infected too.

They also...through their "strangeness"...make the majority uncomfortable. KEEP IT AT HOME and I have no problem. Like ANY behavior you choose to enjoy...harm nobody and don't MAKE me see it...by being VERY public about it. It's not to be ashamed of...nor is it to be relished.

That's part of the problem...the deviants, the inferior, relishing their inferiority. The EVERYONE gets a trophy thinking. We should be looking up to, lionizing, GREATNESS...not mediocrity...like we do now. Morons acting like idiots or as$holes get the attention, not great people, doing great things. Because they're WHITE MEN...not women or minorities doing the truly great things.

Do what ever you want IN YOUR BEDROOM...not in public. Otherwise "I" can walk around with my schlong hanging out because I wasn't born with clothes...I was born naked and I want to be me. The hell with the other 98% who WANT everyone in clothes.

You say...go to a nudist colony? Isn't that the same as keeping it in your bedroom?

Go to gay bars, gay restaurants, whatever you want to make "for gays"...and be gay...I won't go there. Just like you don't have to go see my schlong...(though you should, it's magnificent!)...when I'm at the nudist colony.
Chalk a win up for DON. He has the most logical argument in his comment.

Homosexual, also known as queer is abnormal behavior. It has nothing to do with love, only attraction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone of the same gender. The problem is when you are sexually attracted to the same gender. That is abnormal behavior. What you do is your business as long as it does not offend the majority, which are deemed NORMAL. Just my opinion.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Although another plagiarized cut/paste job without a link, I'll ask again... AT WHAT AGE DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE ATTRACTED TO THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Or are you still fighting your true nature?

Which I couldn't care less about, but you should at least be honest and admit it to yourself...even if you don't to everyone else.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
What are you doing for your mental illness?
Old 02-24-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

What about the STD history of the villages, you should leave imediately, if not sooner. LOL
Old 02-24-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Chalk a win up for DON. He has the most logical argument in his comment.

Homosexual, also known as queer is abnormal behavior. It has nothing to do with love, only attraction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone of the same gender. The problem is when you are sexually attracted to the same gender. That is abnormal behavior. What you do is your business as long as it does not offend the majority, which are deemed NORMAL. Just my opinion.
How do you manage to be wrong...so often?

Homosexuality is very much about love...just with the same gender.

That you (and so many others) are obsessed with only the sexual part of it...simply outs your homophobia.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do you manage to be wrong...so often?

That you (and so many others) are obsessed with only the sexual part of it...simply outs your homophobia.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Not true, Troll.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Not true, Troll.
It absolutely is true...Plagiarizing TROLL.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
It absolutely is true...Plagiarizing TROLL.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
No it's not...

LOVE and SEX are two DIFFERENT things.

A parent can love a child more than they love themselves...and NOT want to have sex with them.

I want to have sex with half the women I meet...it doesn't mean I love them.

Sexual attraction for the same sex is abnormal...period...irregardless of politics.

Homosexual men are the MOST promiscuous of any category. They have sex for sex... A FEW have loving relationships but most do not.

promiscuity among gay men - Google Search
Old 02-24-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
No it's not...

LOVE and SEX are two DIFFERENT things.

A parent can love a child more than they love themselves...and NOT want to have sex with them.

I want to have sex with half the women I meet...it doesn't mean I love them.

Sexual attraction for the same sex is abnormal...period...irregardless of politics.

Homosexual men are the MOST promiscuous of any category. They have sex for sex... A FEW have loving relationships but most do not.

promiscuity among gay men - Google Search
You're so ignorant...it's painful to watch.

Go back and read what I wrote again.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 09:53 PM
n/a

"How do you manage to be wrong...so often?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:"

Quote:
You're so ignorant...it's painful to watch.

Go back and read what I wrote again.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You wrote:

"Homosexuality is very much about love...just with the same gender."

And I said NO...and provided a link for a google search that lists article after article saying that homosexual men are promiscuous and DON'T engage in many "loving" relationships.

You KEEP thinking like a woman. MEN are not women...even gay men are not completely like a woman. They have the sexual appetite of a man but like to "catch" instead of pitch. The ultimate slut.

There is NO love in homosexual men f@cking each other. Just like there is NO love in most heterosexual encounters. Men and women f@ck each other all the time without love.

WHY do you always come up with such lame BS?

Homosexual sex is just like hereto sex...it's about sex.

Even LESBIANS are more promiscuous than hereto women.

lesbian promiscuity - Google Search

A "loving couple" is supposed to be a man and a woman. That is how NATURE...God...The Great Spirit...whatever you want to call it...intended things to be. ANYTHING else is an anomaly. A fluke. Freakish.

Give it up...gays are NOT normal...and their relationships are UNSTABLE. Homosexual "relations" are NOT often "loving" relationships...it's a booty call...literally.

I guess that's MY fault too? Blacks are poor because of ME. Now gays relationships fall apart because of me... I'm not "nice" enough to them, so they fall apart.

I never realized how much power we white people hold over others...we really MUST be superior to hold so much power over them, to be able to control them so much. You just want the freedom to make mistakes? Because that's what you do...make mistakes. Name me ONE successful minority place. You can't because that's what they do...make endless mistakes.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Welcome to Trump's America!

Kansas Man Arrested In Shooting That Reportedly Targeted Foreigners : The Two-Way : NPR

Tags
repubs, apparent, controversy, amid, comments

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.