Fit for the Presidency

Old 01-20-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The president Abraham Lincoln who consistently is rated as the greatest president who ever served this nation. His Secretary of State William H. Seward who wrote to his wife about Lincoln "He is the best of us"

Donald Trump is no Abraham Lincoln and could never be. God save America!
..... You nailed it! .....

To even obliquely compare Trump to Lincoln...is beyond the pale.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Con,

The fact that I don't drag in family members, nor lie, nor plagiarize, nor pass on fake news without citations, nor get caught so many times being a pseudo-intellectual...already proves I'm twice the man you will ever be.

Sincerest Deep Wishes:
You are correct for a change. You contribute nothing to the forum.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
The president Abraham Lincoln who consistently is rated as the greatest president who ever served this nation. His Secretary of State William H. Seward who wrote to his wife about Lincoln "He is the best of us"
Donald Trump is no Abraham Lincoln and could never be. God save America!
Dear Guest:

I had acknowledged the fact that Trump is not a Lincoln in my initial post. Essentially all I said is both came into office with low popularity and some real haters. This message seems to be lost on many posters. I'll let them answer as to the why?

A more serious person would be objective and let the next four years unfold.

a factoid. In the middle of my home town sits a mansion which was the home of William H. Seward. A mile or so from the lake in this town sits a small white home. It was the residence of Harriet Tubman. Our history lessons in school were a retelling of accomplishments, patriotism, sacrifice, commonality,and pride in our nation.

The black citizens of this town were offspring of those slaves who traveled the Underground Railroad. We coexisted well. We studied William H. Seward's accomplishments in detail.

Men and women are imperfect but in this nation we seem to end up getting it right and for one reason only. Because we had the ability to set aside our differences and place nation first, if not for any other reason than our survival.

What is occurring in this nation by the left is an invitation to join in on the suicide of this nation. Its highly illogical, emotional, tribal, and destructive and only serves self interests. If it continues it is going to lead to anarchy.

The remedy will occur in November 2020

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Con,

While your even oblique comparison of Chump to Lincoln is revolting to any decent person, at least your Freudian Slip is showing and you provided a 'laugh out loud' response (as well as exhibiting your pseudo-intellctual personality) ...by using "epithet" instead of 'epitaph.'

How so very perfect...and thanks for the early morning guffaw.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Hmmm. Now I wonder if you have any relations with your kids at all. We knew what he meant. You knew what he meant.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I had acknowledged the fact that Trump is not a Lincoln in my initial post. Essentially all I said is both came into office with low popularity and some real haters. This message seems to be lost on many posters. I'll let them answer as to the why?

A more serious person would be objective and let the next four years unfold.

a factoid. In the middle of my home town sits a mansion which was the home of William H. Seward. A mile or so from the lake in this town sits a small white home. It was the residence of Harriet Tubman. Our history lessons in school were a retelling of accomplishments, patriotism, sacrifice, commonality,and pride in our nation.

The black citizens of this town were offspring of those slaves who traveled the Underground Railroad. We coexisted well. We studied William H. Seward's accomplishments in detail.

Men and women are imperfect but in this nation we seem to end up getting it right and for one reason only. Because we had the ability to set aside our differences and place nation first, if not for any other reason than our survival.

What is occurring in this nation by the left is an invitation to join in on the suicide of this nation. Its highly illogical, emotional, tribal, and destructive and only serves self interests. If it continues it is going to lead to anarchy.

The remedy will occur in November 2020

Personal Best Regards:
Your town is now 84% white...it was probably closer to 95% white when you grew up. IF you had grown up in a 95% black town...your views would be MUCH different.

Quote:
Hmmm. Now I wonder if you have any relations with your kids at all. We knew what he meant. You knew what he meant.
They ALWAYS know what was meant...they just nit pick because they have nothing to defend their position.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen'B'

Hmmm. Now I wonder if you have any relations with your kids at all.
Unlike you, who does it all of the time, I NEVER mention other posters family members...as only the lowest of scum stoop to that level.

YOU, of all people...should be thankful for people like me.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unlike you, who does it all of the time, I NEVER mention other posters family members...as only the lowest of scum stoop to that level.

YOU, of all people...should be thankful for people like me.
I am so very thankful for TROLLS.

Thank you, thank you...

Tags
job, president, state, presidency, fit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.