Fox news finallly admits

Old 03-23-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Default ratings don't mean truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
They are an entertainment channel, not a news network. People love to be fooled, especially those like you
Old 03-23-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
They are an entertainment channel, not a news network. People love to be fooled, especially those like you
So is CNN, NBC, CBS...etc...

Actually...they're in the business of selling air time and will show whatever gets them the highest rates.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
So is CNN, NBC, CBS...etc...

Actually...they're in the business of selling air time and will show whatever gets them the highest rates.
Each CABLE network mentioned has both. The only news show I recall on Fox is Shepard Smith.

They all have NEWS shows and all have commentary. How many times have you had Rachel Maddow or Sean Hannity quoted on here...for the most part both of these shows are strictly commentary and both have a definitive bias.

On the networks themselves......when they say news....NBC, ABC, CBS...they mean news.

Cable news all runs together that is for sure, but they do have hard news shows, not many but they do exist. Best place for news is reading a few newspapers each day
Old 03-23-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Each CABLE network mentioned has both. The only news show I recall on Fox is Shepard Smith.

They all have NEWS shows and all have commentary. How many times have you had Rachel Maddow or Sean Hannity quoted on here...for the most part both of these shows are strictly commentary and both have a definitive bias.

On the networks themselves......when they say news....NBC, ABC, CBS...they mean news.

Cable news all runs together that is for sure, but they do have hard news shows, not many but they do exist. Best place for news is reading a few newspapers each day
News is what some editor says is news...what someone PAID to become news.

Trust me...Rocky...(had to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my time)...there is NO fair, balanced, completely factual, with no spin, "news" available anywhere. It's ALL geared to selling you something...a product or a thought...an idea...telling you WHAT to think about something. EVERYTHING you see and hear.

Sure, they'll show pictures, report an event. But beyond that...it could be ANYTHING. It MAY have never happened, was completely staged. It may have happened, but differently, for different reasons than that reported.

Trust me Rocky...things are NOT always as they seem. Something "for the children" is usually...something for the bankers and huge multinationals who end up profiting as the public is given money...to buy/use their product. We elect politicians, lawmakers, who make laws beneficial to those who paid the big bucks to get them elected. The politicians become politicians for the fame and glory, and to skim. It's as simple as that. They're sociopaths/psychopaths. The LAST person you WANT in charge...is the one who WANTS to be in charge.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
FOX News did not admit that. They reported that someone else said that.

Fox's Shepard Smith: Benghazi Committee Took 2 Years And Spent $7 Million But Found "No New Evidence"
Thank you. Shepard Smith is a total idiot with one of the most irritating voices to ever hit the airwaves.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
News is what some editor says is news...what someone PAID to become news.

Trust me...Rocky...(had to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my time)...there is NO fair, balanced, completely factual, with no spin, "news" available anywhere. It's ALL geared to selling you something...a product or a thought...an idea...telling you WHAT to think about something. EVERYTHING you see and hear.

Sure, they'll show pictures, report an event. But beyond that...it could be ANYTHING. It MAY have never happened, was completely staged. It may have happened, but differently, for different reasons than that reported.

Trust me Rocky...things are NOT always as they seem. Something "for the children" is usually...something for the bankers and huge multinationals who end up profiting as the public is given money...to buy/use their product. We elect politicians, lawmakers, who make laws beneficial to those who paid the big bucks to get them elected. The politicians become politicians for the fame and glory, and to skim. It's as simple as that. They're sociopaths/psychopaths. The LAST person you WANT in charge...is the one who WANTS to be in charge.
As I said in my last words. If you want to be informed READ..several newspapers. I watch very little in cable news or even network. BUT I read, investigate to insure I am getting the reports correct.

You are right and correct that editors control content in TV.

Just as an example, and excuse me as I do not recall the event involved, but I spent time one evening and watched a fair amount of time watching CNN, MSNBC, and FOX cover one single story.

Frankly, FOX sounded like a different country (I do recall the news story I was watching was negative) but from my reading that day in the same news....FOX spent almost an hour AVOIDING the news and laying out defenses for Trump. I do not know if that is norm, but you are correct that editors and such control the content.

READ...READ

PS...and when you read, do your homework to insure that you are reading is actually news with a reputation
Old 03-23-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

President Obama once said "If You Watch FOX News You Get An Entirely Different Reality Than If You Watch MSNBC."

In other unrelated news, Brian Williams (fired from NBC for lying) has landed a new job as MSNBC's Chief Anchor.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
President Obama once said "If You Watch FOX News You Get An Entirely Different Reality Than If You Watch MSNBC."

In other unrelated news, Brian Williams (fired from NBC for lying) has landed a new job as MSNBC's Chief Anchor.
This comparison is absurd, s are the others being hauled out relative to Bush and WMD or Obama and healthcare.

Trump is not egggerating nor is he trying to sell any policy, nor is he doing anything other than, in sports parlance, making unforced mistakes and GRAVE ones.

I understand...if you are a Trump loyalist, and simply deal in the spin circles from BOTH sides...this is a deep as you go.

No, Trump lies pathologically, with no thought, and with ONLY HIMSELF in mind.

If the difference between what Trump IS doing and your comparison is not crystal clear, no sense in discussing. You then are going down with the ship.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

I simply cannot follow your bounces in logic. Have you tried Adderall?
Old 03-23-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Seeing how fox news is approved by the liberals on here...anyone read fox news about the wiretapping?? Nunes said what???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seeing how fox news is approved by the liberals on here...anyone read fox news about the wiretapping?? Nunes said what???

"Fox News commentator John Roberts dismissed Wednesday’s revelations by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) that members of then-President-elect Trump’s team were surveilled when their communications turned up in FISA investigations.

Roberts pointed out that there are serious questions regarding Nunes’ actions, that the Republican chair of the House Intelligence Committee — upon finding out that the transition team he served on was surveilled — went straight to the target of that surveillance to tell him about it.

There is a certain — and I’m probably going to get in a little bit of trouble from Trump supporters for saying this — a certain sense of dog and pony show about this whole thing,” Roberts said, “that he didn’t just call down to the White House, that he made a show of coming down to the White House almost on an emergency basis and briefing the president about all of this so that the president had that information in hand the next time he faced the White House pool in there and could talk about it.”"

‘A dog and pony show’: Fox News’ John Roberts says Nunes revelations don’t clarify anything

This has video of the comments if you don't like the link.

Very few links at this time because news is breaking this evening that waters downs even more what he offered.

We already know now that the date range was incorrect, and tonight the word is that wher he ran with was a tap of two foreigners who MENTIONED Trump.

Seem, he did apologize for his actions and now his integrity is on the block.

THE COVER UP IS WHAT ALWAYS TRIPS YOU UP.

For the record...I hope he didn't do what it appears this is leading to. Our presidency has taken so many hits in the lasyn60 days, I just hope it is not true.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Hope? Oh I am hoping Obamma did it...I have a bet for coffee on it and can't wait to see the silence from the crazed liberals on here. I also hope Trump throws obamma and crooked hillary in the same cell...

Old 03-23-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hope? Oh I am hoping Obamma did it...I have a bet for coffee on it and can't wait to see the silence from the crazed liberals on here. I also hope Trump throws obamma and crooked hillary in the same cell...

Oh, you been sleeping ?

You lost...that has been disproved, even charging the Brits didn't help.

Actually, you should place a bet on whether Obama and/or the Queen sue Trump, which is very very possible.

Let me be very clear...OBAMA WIRE TAP HAS BEEN TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY BEEN DEBUNKED. Trump, once again made a fool of himself saying this "vindicates" him..actually he knew because he said " a little"

What is embarrassing as this develops is that he used Nunes in a fund raising email this morning...oops
Old 03-23-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Default Trump proves he is a deal BREAKER not a deal maker

Trump lost 10 GOP health care votes after personally visiting Congress for ‘hard sell’: NBC News

demagogTrump.jpgyoung Americans dislike Trump.jpg
Old 03-23-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Nunes’s statements were remarkable on numerous levels. He publicly discussed FISA-approved surveillance, something that Comey had refused to do before Nunes’s committee days earlier. Nunes attributed his information to an anonymous source, after he and other members of his party have bemoaned media reports relying on unnamed people.

Perhaps most significantly, Nunes went to the White House to brief the president on the details of material potentially gathered as part of his panel’s investigation into associates of the president and Russia’s interference in the campaign."

And as I said before, it's always the cover up and attempt to cover up.

"The White House has previously enlisted Nunes, as well as a senior U.S. intelligence official, to knock down politically damaging reports about Trump and Russia. White House officials dismissed suggestions that Trump aides had coordinated with Nunes.

We watched his press conference on the Hill at the same time everybody else did,” White House deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders said. “We didn’t have any information before that.”

The developments added to the intrigue and animosity that have so far characterized Trump’s relationship with U.S. intelligence agencies, as well as the administration’s efforts to fend off reports of Russian ties that forced the resignation of Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and a recusal on Russia-related matters by Attorney General Jeff Sessions."

House Intelligence chair says Trump campaign officials were ensnared in surveillance operations - The Washington Post

Tags
admits, finallly, news, fox

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.