Fox news finallly admits

Old 03-22-2017, 11:13 PM
n/a

Default Fox news finallly admits

FOX News Finallly Admits Benghazi Investigation Was Total Hoax To Smear Hillary’s Campaign – Greenville Gazette
Old 03-23-2017, 12:18 AM
n/a

FOX News did not admit that. They reported that someone else said that.

Fox's Shepard Smith: Benghazi Committee Took 2 Years And Spent $7 Million But Found "No New Evidence"
Old 03-23-2017, 12:28 AM
n/a

The Greenville Gazette, a clickbait website, appears to collect and repackage news and feature stories with a liberal bias. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
The Greenville Gazette, a clickbait website, appears to collect and repackage news and feature stories with a liberal bias. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes.

It looks like it is written by the DNC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-23-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
That's good enough for boy1...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

What a joke!
Old 03-23-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

I still like it.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I still like it.
Of course you do. I bet I can find a bunch of kids from high school that also would like it.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Of course you do. I bet I can find a bunch of kids from high school that also would like it.
And quite a lot of well traveled and educated Villagers as well. And these are anywhere from around 55 to 90.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

AND there is this;

January 2017 Ratings: Fox News is No. 1 For 15 Consecutive Years | TVNewser
Old 03-23-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
"There's a sucker born every minute"
Old 03-23-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
"There's a sucker born every minute"
Yes, but according to some, those being born are not white supremacists who watch FOX...
Old 03-23-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, but according to some, those being born are not white supremacists who watch FOX...
Not the majority...that's for sure...the majority now are minorities. And you JOKE about it...

A baby is born every 2 minutes on average in the US.

When you go to the "viewing room" in the hospital, instead of white babies like they show on TV...it's MOSTLY brown/black babies. They're breeding us out.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

... it's not even a challenge anymore
Old 03-23-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

The main street media/aka the Ministry of Liberal Enlightenment and Propaganda. They have operated with impunity for so long now that they have no shame, never take blame and all of what they write is blatantly lame.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
admits, finallly, news, fox

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.